FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When police questioned mark before the arrests. I'm sure they documented everything that he stated.

But conflicting information may have came about after the 2 arrests which may be contradicting whatever was said by Mark.

So maybe the sheriff really doesn't need to contact mark since he is already locked in on his original statements.

Which is a smart move because it eliminates the chance for mark to now have a new story that fits his own agenda.

Jmo

THIS!!!

Mike Scott and his team have pursued this case aggressively around the clock. We should be praising their efforts especially in light of the attitude in the country toward LE of late. They are out there risking their lives for us every day and deserve respect. Sheriff Scott and LCSO has done a tremendous job so far on this case and they deserve appreciation and high praise.

I couldn't agree more ... thank you to Lilibet and Riversinthedesert for saying this! :goodpost:

We also, as we go to air tonight, clear a tan-colored Chevy Avalanche that we learned had been taken away from the scene. Let`s see a picture of

the Chevy Avalanche. That Avalanche belonging to a co-worker that had actually come over to the home when she, Dr. Sievers, did not report to

work that morning. That was a co-worker`s car that came to check on her. It has no relation to the murder investigation.

above from this link....
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html

I was already confused by reports of who checked on TS. It sounds like it was someone from the office in an Avalanche, but then Skinner says Mark told him he called a doctor friend to check on her, apparently--a male, I think? And that person entered the house to find her? Seems like the doctor friend would have run into the Avalanche driver at some point during that timeframe before police arrived. Could it be that MS was not being accurate in what he relayed to Skinner and that by doctor he was being more general and was perhaps just talking about someone who worked at the medical practice? This seems like such a simple piece of information to get clear, but I certainly can't make it out!!

Does anyone know what kind of car Wayne drives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The perp always sends someone else to go and check and discover the murdered victim first. Sometimes they even let their own kids discover the gruesome scene.

This happens fairly often.

HEY BOB CAN YOU CHECK UP ON SUSAN. SHE IS NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS WHICH IS NOT LIKE HER. THANKS.

BBM Like the murder of Michele MacNeill by her husband. MacNeill had his little daughter find her mother's body in the bathtub.

SNIP:

"After picking up his youngest daughter Ada from school about 11:35, they arrived back at the home between 11:35 and 11:46 and Ada found her mother unresponsive, head down in the master bathroom bathtub."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michele_MacNeill

BBM Like the murder of Michele MacNeill by her husband. MacNeill had his little daughter find her mother's body in the bathtub.

SNIP:

"After picking up his youngest daughter Ada from school about 11:35, they arrived back at the home between 11:35 and 11:46 and Ada found her mother unresponsive, head down in the master bathroom bathtub."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michele_MacNeill

I remember that. Then his mistress became the live in Nanny.

What motive did he possibly have. Lol

Just another one of the many mysteries in this case, because we're operating with so little confirmed information ... I'd love to know the answer, as this person must have had a key or other access to the home to check on TS.

That particular doctor is off-limits for sleuthing according to the forum moderators a few pages back. Also off limits is JR's girlfriend and CWW' s wife plus her two deceased children.

Can't find that in the news either. Please provide a link stating Sheriff Scott is retiring. I am aware that he has higher political office aspirations but have not heard anything about a retirement. TIA

Jeff Ashton, the prosecutor of Caylee Anthony's murder, wrote a book and went on tour but kept his job in the DAs office even after being exposed recently in the Ashley Madison scandal.

Jeff Ashton was employed with the state of Florida's Attorney General's office and he was already known to be retiring when he tried the CA case, as I recall.

It's very hard burying your step brother one week and having your sister murdered the next week. So i don't blame her for starting a 10k fund me. For travel, incoming bills. Etc.

Who in the heck would want to be obligated to go to work because they can't afford time off to send their sister off.

Plus maybe she didn't want to ask mark for the money since he had a lot to deal with.

I would have definitely donated to the sister's cause. But I was thrown off by the Million dollar one that LS helped start. Plus I thought hubby was guilty from day 1.

What did we do before accounts!

The perp always sends someone else to go and check and discover the murdered victim first. Sometimes they even let their own kids discover the gruesome scene.

This happens fairly often.

HEY BOB CAN YOU CHECK UP ON SUSAN. SHE IS NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS WHICH IS NOT LIKE HER. THANKS.

What would you say if he didn't call anyone?

I think there was cause for alarm because she never missed work and was never late.

when work called him I'm sure he tried to call her and when he got no reply called the Friend

What stood out to me about Mr. Scott on NG was how he, at least twice, when reviewing who possible additional suspects could be made sure to include "and work associates" in the long list. (The word "suspects" is mine, not his). At least once he mentioned "work associates" last, and maybe twice. At least that's how I remember it, and my interpretation was he wanted to remind people specifically that work associates could be involved. I inferred from that that they ARE involved. If so, I do not think MS is involved.

Do we still not know who the dog sitter was while they were away?

I agree with Nin. The Go Fund Me, was truly in bad taste, to think of $$$ when your wife's body isn't even cold yet :( Very strange imo. No one is THAT desperate or poor who was paid a good salary or part of the take in a lucrative business to stoop to that type of behavior. Please don't tell me people do it all the time, that doesn't make it right either.

I was appalled to see the amount requested. There are many, many families who have lost a loved one tragically who have much, much less financial resources who struggle through but could use some help.

I cannot get passed the fact that MS has not spoken out regarding his wife even one time. NG, Fox New, Wink, and likely more would interview him, but he has remained under the radar. Also, he has not spoken with Teresa's family, and Detective Scott dances around the whole MS issue, which to me is very telling. I don't care what anyone else may think. Something is categorically off about every thing about MS.

He wants to get re-elected in 2016.

I also strongly disagree. The Sheriff & all LE departments have done AND continue to do a great job in this difficult, complicated case.

Mike Scott and his team have pursued this case aggressively around the clock. We should be praising their efforts especially in light of the attitude in the country toward LE of late. They are out there risking their lives for us every day and deserve respect. Sheriff Scott and LCSO has done a tremendous job so far on this case and they deserve appreciation and high praise.

AGREE and no one could have stated this better than you did, Riversinthedesert​.

I cannot get passed the fact that MS has not spoken out regarding his wife even one time. NG, Fox New, Wink, and likely more would interview him, but he has remained under the radar. Also, he has not spoken with Teresa's family, and Detective Scott dances around the whole MS issue, which to me is very telling. I don't care what anyone else may think. Something is categorically off about every thing about MS.

Don't you all think he has a Lawyer?
His wife was Murdered.
Now no matter innocent or guilty you retain a lawyer.
What do all lawyers say? Don't say sheet to anyone!

5 Holistic Health Doctors Found Dead In 4 Weeks, 5 More Go Missing – After Run-Ins with Feds
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-...ssing-month-run-ins-feds/#tXLl5HJo4pTLuDsA.99

The seemingly systemic nature in which natural doctors are ending up either missing or dead raises serious questions as to whether some entity or person is possibly orchestrating these events. With billions of dollars at stake, what lengths would big pharma go to in an effort to silence those that share their knowledge of natural cures with the public?

It seems that being a holistic health care provider that promotes natural health can now be dangerous to ones own health!

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-...ssing-month-run-ins-feds/#tXLl5HJo4pTLuDsA.99

Rumor :hand:

http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/21/five-holistic-doctors-dead/

Just curious why there are suddenly rather snide posts expressing suspicion of Sheriff Mike Scott's motives for appearing on NG for the first time. He has two people under arrest pretty quickly and probably more to come. He deserves respect and congratulations! If he wants to run for re-election or write a book at some point, that has nothing to do with appearing on NG and doesn't detract from what he's accomplished. I get so tired of these LE put-downs. JMO

:gaah:

Thank you for your post, I'm glad you spoke your mind, and I also become tired of of LE put downs and negative speculation. LE seems to have so far done an excellent job, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthholmes