FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that guy who wanted to defend DDW? I'm not sure I would want him speaking up for me based on that! (Sorry, thought I was responding to your Flicker post!)

No problem.
I think flicker is more of a pr guy who goes to work before a trial. He is working to shape people's perceptions. It is one way media does its magic.

Wright is cooked. Sheriff saying that wright and Rodgers had a meet at Walmart. Wrights "digital footprint" is very well documented.

Sheriff Scott just stated CWW and Rodgers were both in Walmart in Florida the day before the murder.

He did say that, that there is a connection with them he couldn't go into

It's so weird to hear the sheriff publicly say that MS is in the envelope of suspicion. It seems like in this many weeks, he'd have enough to clear the guy. For some reason, I would think that the sheriff either be mum about MS or would arrest him. MS must be shaking in his boots.

Do you hear that? It's the sound of walls closing in..

I agree. I alluded to this possibility in an earlier post. The timing of the wedding and all.....convienient to eliminate suspicion of that sort.

Also, I know we are not allowed to post details here, but the absence of certain family member(s) in TS' obit has always made me consider other possible connections.

Oops - was alluding to the post re same sex relationships.

Bombshell tonight!

Confirmed on ng by sheriff scott.. Both rodgers and wright were in walmart in fla before the murders

No problem.
I think flicker is more of a pr guy who goes to work before a trial. He is working to shape people's perceptions. It is one way media does its magic.

Flicker is an embarrassment to the show!

Snipped by me. Fantastic first post Fortunate1! Welcome.

My daughter's dad is gay and I didn't find out until she was five years old (three years after we divorced), and he told me that his roommate wasn't just a roommate.

His best friend since childhood, who was out and gay, is our daughter's godchild. This type of situation happens a lot more frequently that people imagine, I think.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Most people don't realize how often this happens. I have worked with several wives who have found out the truth when they tested positive for HIV. One husband had already died, and his wife thought he died from cancer. She later found out he had died from AIDS, and passed the virus on to her before he died. He never told he he had AIDS. It was a sad. situation.

Based on what I've heard so far I would bet that another arrest is around the corner.
Rodgers and wright will be squeezed to give up you know who.

On Nancy Grace, asking Sue Moss how a digital footprint could connect MS to JR/CWW in this crime:

Sue Moss: "Was there some kind of contact after the crime...a text, an email? Was there some sort of social media post made especially for his eyes?"

Why, yes, there very well might have been. Remember JR's FB post on the day TS was found. It was an image of him sitting in a chair with a big arrow pointing up to his crotch. (Like, I did it!) I hope LE can track whether MS checked JR's page. That post was on public setting, so MS wouldn't have had to be FB friends with JR to see it.

fortunate1 Welcome..great first post and theory. Is this what is known as being on the down low?(I watch Oprah)

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it's also known as being on the down low. Oprah did a lot to raise awareness.

Flicker is an embarrassment to the show!

You watch much t.v. ? His type is all too common. Watch a clip of t.v. Interview program before 1980 and you will see intelligent folks who by and large were intellectually honest. Much has changed.

Sheriff Scott just stated CWW and Rodgers were both in Walmart in Florida the day before the murder.

Picking out a hammer?? What were they buying? So evil.
And wouldn't you know this is the first day I haven't been home and didn't record NG.

So JR's employer just said on NG that JR told him he had gone to Florida to see his brother he hadn't seen in awhile and who just graduated law school. Did I hear that right?

Didn't MS go to law school, per Skinner? Or did I make that up?

Jmo

I've never wanted to watch NG before tonight! We just have very basic cable :( Thanks to you all posting about what is happening on the show!

OMG, they are so freaking stupid going to the Walmart together! All they needed to do was watch a few datelines and ID network for a couple hours. Unbelievable, yet, so believable.

So, what is the motive? MS wanted out.. possible relationship straight or gay..tired of being in the shadow of TS or in the closet.. That's it? No international connection.. foreign spies...? Just a tawdry, ordinary affair MAYBE and a murder for hire for freedom and insurance money?

JMO.. what a total waste of many lives.. GET A DIVORCE!

There HAS to be something else.. Doesnt there? JMO

So JR's employer just said on NG that JR told him he had gone to Florida to see his brother he hadn't seen in awhile and who just graduated law school. Did I hear that right?

Didn't MS go to law school, per Skinner? Or did I make that up?

Jmo

Skinner said MS said he WANTED to go to Law School. But it kind of creeps me out that that was JR's excuse for going to do a hit on MS's wife. It's almost like that was part of MS's fantasy for his dream life. Wonder if MS gave him advice for a cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500