FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting a good number of steps at work, but I think I need to be a "fence hopper" when I'm home ;) Now if we could only get "typing" to add to the steps we'd be in great shape! :)

Seriously though, I haven't moved off my fence as far as this case goes and if I'm wrong (which would be wonderful) I will readily admit it when all is said and done.

For me,I think the fence fell down today--I don't think it will be too much longer before an arrest happens--JMO

I did think of that, the term envelop, but it typically doesn't translate to envelope. At least that I'm familiar with, which is why I asked? It's a very uncommon use of that's what it's supposed to mean

You're probably right...

Googled "envelope of suspicion " and nothing related to law enforcement or suspicion. Does sound like the term was for an intended audience.

I was busy Googling as well and all I could find that was even close was "under cover" so I take it to mean like "under the umbrella of suspicion" or "under the umbrella of suspicion we have many names" ... I had never heard the envelope phrase before but it makes sense - "these are all the people that we are looking at" (in the envelope or as I say "under the umbrella" ...

... the Dr. friend MS called to check on his wife...
MS gets the call from the office asking about Dr. Teresa and instead of just asking office staff to drive over there he calls up a friend.
WHY?
I am married to a General Surgeon and it would take a lot to make my husband throw up at a scene. This had to be not only especially gruesome but Dr. Teresa was in my mind a beloved person of this doctor too. Just had to be and if MS is involved that certainly was a cold hearted thing to do to a friend.
I don't think EMS came to the Sievers scene right? Maybe since the person that found Teresa was a physician he/she was able to state outright she was dead and the police were just notified of a homicide vs. other cases where people come upon a homicide and they call 911 and even if the person looks dead the 911 operator still asks them to check breathing and EMS is dispatched right?

bbm sbm
I'm curious.
1. would such a ^ dr phoning 911 say - person on scene is 'dead, so just send LE pls'? Or just say 'looks bad' etc?
2. would 911 dispatcher send only LE? Or still send LE plus EMS?
3. would drs posting here who could declare a death at scene (or posters w dr-loved ones, ask them), declare death?

Would doing #3, require dr to sign Dr S' D/Ctf? Thx in adv.

If somehow MS was blindsided by all this, if I were him, I would still feel responsible because I contributed to the death of a dynamic, giving, dedicated healer by having total loser friends.

Also, if it is true, as Skinner said, that MS felt bad about kicking CWW out of a house where he was cooking meth, MS is a sad excuse for a man for not turning the guy in. Per Skinner, MS said he kicked CWW out because the owner (MS) could be held responsible, and not because dealing meth is an evil activity that destroys lives.

What was TS doing with someone whose values seem so divergent from her own?

bbm sbm
I'm curious.
1. would such a ^ dr phoning 911 say - person on scene is 'dead, so just send LE pls'? Or just say 'looks bad' etc?
3. would drs posting here who could declare a death at scene (or posters w dr-loved ones, ask them), declare death?

Would doing #3, require dr to sign Dr S' D/Ctf? Thx in adv.

I thought only a M.E. for the county could declare a death?

I just watched part of a video published May 21, 2014 by Dr. Sievers - the title is "Hormones: Did we throw out the Baby with the Bath Water?". At the end, she talks about how they will bill for Medicare, and refers additional questions to her office manager, who she jokes is "the bald guy over there".

It also watched a video she made for OMH (Our Mother's Home), in which she talks about being so happy that she can give back. It is just so hard to imagine that if someone had a problem with her they had to kill her over it. Sickening.

Then why would Ms tell our WS patient that they didn't accept Medicare????

I did think of that, the term envelop, but it typically doesn't translate to envelope. At least that I'm familiar with, which is why I asked. It's a very uncommon use if that's what it's supposed to mean

Evidence Submission & Testing - Harris County
www.harriscountytx.gov/ifs/evidence.aspx
The lab provides the justice system with the highest quality evidence testing ... all swab boxes into a paper envelope and seal the envelope with evidence tape.

If somehow MS was blindsided by all this, if I were him, I would still feel responsible because I contributed to the death of a dynamic, giving, dedicated healer by having total loser friends.

Also, if it is true, as Skinner said, that MS felt bad about kicking CWW out of a house where he was cooking meth, MS is a sad excuse for a man for not turning the guy in. Per Skinner, MS said he kicked CWW out because the owner (MS) could be held responsible, and not because dealing meth is an evil activity that destroys lives.

What was TS doing with someone whose values seem so divergent from her own?

BBM

I agree that MS lacked a moral compass. But TS may not have realized how divergent his values were from hers for quite some time. And once you have kids, you try to work things out and hope things change before ending the marriage. It's much more compicated then. And MS may have promised changes he didn't deliver.
JMO

First post, been reading here a while and trying to get caught up. O/T I have to get these two random thoughts out of my head:
1. Watching NG and though she does annoy me, I love it when she says "What about it, Ficker" (speaking to guest attorney Robin Ficker). It cracks me up every time.
2. Lately everything I say to anyone is followed by "just my opinion".

Great at sleuthing everyone, I am learning so much!
Soon you will be tempted to say JMO and MOO in conversation!

Evidence Submission & Testing - Harris County
www.harriscountytx.gov/ifs/evidence.aspx
The lab provides the justice system with the highest quality evidence testing ... all swab boxes into a paper envelope and seal the envelope with evidence tape.

Maybe that's where it comes from idk, I've just never heard it used in that way before but probably means nothing!

First post, been reading here a while and trying to get caught up. O/T I have to get these two random thoughts out of my head:
1. Watching NG and though she does annoy me, I love it when she says "What about it, Ficker" (speaking to guest attorney Robin Ficker). It cracks me up every time.
2. Lately everything I say to anyone is followed by "just my opinion".

Great at sleuthing everyone, I am learning so much!

:wagon:

For anyone wearing a Fitbit does it count as steps when you are hopping on and off the fence? :). Maybe that's my problem ... I haven't been hopping on and off the fence, I've been stationary, so maybe I'm not getting enough exercise! :thinking:

Only if you swing your arms when you jump. :fencefall:

bbm sbm
I'm curious.

Would doing #3, require dr to sign Dr S' D/Ctf?

The time line as far as who found TS and exactly when has been murky from the beginning. It was reported that LE found her after a call for a welfare check. It has also been posted here on WS by Skinner that she was found by Dr. friend of MS. We know SH from the office went over after receiving a call at the office. She said in interviews that she contacted MS (who presumably already knew because he called Dr. friend.) The official report was a "Death Investigation" filed at 9:43 AM, which seems to confirm she was found first by someone other than LE. LE has been very quiet about the circumstances on the discovery which leads me to believe it has some importance in the case. Perhaps as others have suggested, the Dr. called by MS was supposed to find TS.

Then why would Ms tell our WS patient that they didn't accept Medicare????

I think the catch is they will bill it for you, but you still have to pay for the visit. Then, if Medicare turns it down, you're stuck and it becomes your problem. But it is kind of a bait-and-switch, as the original poster described, if they lead you to believe that whatever procedure it is should be covered by Medicare.

And I don't see TS as the kind of person who would purposely do that - she's so up-front about everything from what I've seen of her talking; no holds barred. But if MS was in charge of the billing, and responding to people's questions over the phone, TS might not know exactly what he was telling people to get them to come in.

It would horrendous of the sheriff to implicate M.S., as he did, Imo, if in fact he was simply a grieving husband with loser, criminal friends.

Who knows how many people will end up having involvement, but I never had a doubt that M.S. was among them. Maybe that is wrong of me, maybe I am wrong. But the alibi was just too much for me, combined with Teresa just happening to be alone in the home that one night.

Jmo

Envelope
IMO Scott chooses his PC and words carefully. Only afterwards will we be able to see the big picture. LE leaks like the hammer and Scott talking Walmart and Envelopes. Something has to be happening with USPS/envelopes and FBI. He is getting his message out there and JR/CWW peeps are getting more nervous (LE has been in MO for 6 weeks already).

.... Why would MS call him to check on her? Was MS aware that perhaps TS and this man were having an affair? It would be like killing two birds with one stone so to speak...in having him find his lover in such a devastating manner. Why hasn't the man spoken up? ....

bbm sbm Dr friend who may or may not be neighbor to S fam.
Why would the ^ man 'speak up?' To whom? MSM? SM? TMZ? Nat'l Enquirer? Midnight Star?

Why should anyone feel compelled to blab on SM or to MSM to crank up ratings?
How about talking to LE instead, in a criminal investigation?

Posting this, I feel like the great-great-great-great grandparent of Abe Simpson, Homer's father, 300 y/o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth