Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again everyone

FM said last night that william was rar rar-ing around the garden when he disappeared but weren't we told ages ago that he was playing hide and seek with his sister when he disappeared?

Yes, we were told early on that the mum went inside to make a cup of tea, and that he was playing hide and seek with his sister.

There are so many holes in the original story.

It's not a dead end street, as there is a dirt road leading out of it.
The block isn't open like they said - there are many trees and bushes to hide behind.
They said there was no reason for people to be in the area - yet there was a block for sale in the street.

Reasons why 2 cars would park in such a manner in a dead end street...

- lovers meeting in secret
- drug deal
- inspecting the property for sale ( unlikely as the RE agent would have come forward)
- scoping out a house for possible breakin
- took a wrong turn, while travelling together and stopped to check a map (again unlikely)
- looking for William (targeted abduction which has been discounted by police)

Does anyone have anything they can add?

I have read so many articles in the last 12 hours that I was wondering if anyone else read in MSM that 48 Benaroon drive was for sale at the time of WT's disappearance and was sold in October 2014. It might be relevant. Can't find the link for where I read it but found this. http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439. Is there a possible explanation that people were looking at the GM's house for sale that day?

I have read so many articles in the last 12 hours that I was wondering if anyone else read in MSM that 48 Benaroon drive was for sale at the time of WT's disappearance and was sold in October 2014. It might be relevant. Can't find the link for where I read it but found this. http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439. Is there a possible explanation that people were looking at the GM's house for sale that day?

Didn't Makara say the house wasn't on the market until after william went missing? It could be a different house though, I know there were a few places for sale around there around that time

I dont think the two cars have anything to do with William's disappearance. If they belonged to persons sent to keep an eye out for William with a view to abducting him, why send two cars.

I dont think the two cars have anything to do with William's disappearance. If they belonged to persons sent to keep an eye out for William with a view to abducting him, why send two cars.

I agree, but why wouldn't they have been cleared by now?

channel nine mornings show have been showing snippets each news update of reporters trying to interview bs as he leaves court for his bail report, asking did you go to kendall the day william disappeared, do you know anything about the 4 cars seen outside williams grandmothers etc but he scurries away with a no comment.
doesnt he own a white 4wd vehicle?

3 minutes ago

Police will address media later today about the sightings of the cars, were unknown in Kendall, where the road is a dead end and the locals are friends.

They were parked strangely, and they have never been seen since the time William vanished.

“William’s mother saw the two cars earlier that morning, with the driver windows down. What makes us suspicious of these particular vehicles is that they were parked strangely, between driveways, on an acre lot,” said lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...iam-tyrrells-mum/story-fns0kb1g-1227515891890

channel nine just advertised a new development in the disappearance of william tyrrell coming up at 11.30am news, probably still about the cars but may show bs attempted interview?

You would presume police have then, now, presented the quilt to the River City Community Quilters Group and GAPA to see if anyone recognises it. Whether that be someone who came and went or, someone made the quilt, and handed it out.

The material in the quilt, the camel, pumpkin etc, now I realise seems to be a common material also used in making curtains for holiday houses or caravans. I don't know why that would be so, but I have stayed in some towns. Maybe they were bright. They were commonly used for making curtains.

The quilt rug is not really girly per se'

Makara - Please delete if not allowed.

I have noticed a lot of posters here are also on the Wynarka thread - (have posted links on the Wynarka thread) - GAPA has an association with the "River City Community Quilters Group" - Quilts were given out to all "new" children to their group...

for those interested...

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Interesting quote from article-
"With the child was a man with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in."

What I found interesting is that this lead happened in June. BS was released on bail in June, however he had to report daily to the police station. Would the police think he'd be able to go to Qld and be back in time to report himself in? Or does this tell us there is another POI they are looking into? I hope this makes sense! So much new info out there today!

Is it me or did BS's FB page disappear again?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members