Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police must surely be onto something if they chose not to release the information about the cars until now, you would hope? It's pretty crucial information

I believe that Jubelin did say that....it was known for a while but they had reason not to release the info. Station wagons do tend to stand out. Even if you see part of one....say in a photo.....unless it is the very front end....it is pretty obvious it is a station wagon.

"One a dark grey greyish coloured model, medium-size sedan and a white coloured station wagon were parked in an area directly opposite the yard where William was last seen,"

Police also want to identify two other cars seen driving near the scene of the disappearance.

“A dark green- [or] greyish-coloured old-style sedan drove past the driveway of 48 Benaroon Drive when William and his sister where riding their bikes in the driveway on the morning of his disappearance.

“That vehicle did a U-turn shortly after driving past the driveway and then drove out of Benaroon Drive.”

“We’re also interested in… a report of a four-wheel-drive leaving Benaroon Drive around the time William disappeared."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/n...en-in-area-of-william-tyrrells-disappearance/

Respectfully snipped.

Thanks Amee.

It sounds to me like the dark grey, greyish coloured sedan and the dark green [or] greyish coloured sedan are one and the same. It would be good to know the colour and make of the four-wheel-drive seen leaving Benaroon Drive.

BBM.

Yes Amee - Michael Usher was wonderful he showed strength but was simply unable to hide his emotions.
No dry eyes in my house either.
It does make you wonder how anyone that watched that interview and has any suspicion - an inkling of doubt.

Can sit opposite someone and eat a meal, watch television and discuss or ignore the days events, sip coffee and simply continue in their daily life.
But not have the courage to come forward with information that could bring William home to his heartbroken family.

Yes Amee - Michael Usher was wonderful he showed strength but was simply unable to hide his emotions.
It does make you wonder how anyone that watched that interview and has any suspicion - an inkling of doubt.

Can sit opposite someone and eat a meal, watch television and discuss or ignore the days events, sip coffee and simply continue in their daily life.
But not have the courage to come forward with information that could bring William home to his heartbroken family.

Yeah I thought the sipping coffee comment was interesting

I think it is all strategic. Everything they do is... And i feel like they are SO close to cracking this. Maybe all this was released now, in order to make the culprit(s) sweat. Police are no doubt keeping a very close eye on anyone they have in their sight right now.

I don't know about anyone else but with all this new information coming out, all day I have had butterflies / nerves in my stomach like this case is about to explode and the walls are going to come crashing down very very soon.
Bring William home!!!

Respectfully snipped.

Thanks Amee.

It sounds to me like the dark grey, greyish coloured sedan and the dark green [or] greyish coloured sedan are one and the same. It would be good to know the colour and make of the four-wheel-drive seen leaving Benaroon Drive.

BBM.

Oh I thought they were separate cars. Oops sorry :facepalm:

Yes the colour of the four wheel drive would be nice to know.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/10153276866631185

Oh boy I get what you mean now Makara just ignore me I need sleep :blushing:

BBM Who did you think of when you heard that comment??
MS popped into my mind.

Oh I thought they were separate cars. Oops sorry :facepalm:

Yes the colour of the four wheel drive would be nice to know.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/10153276866631185

Oh boy I get what you mean now Makara just ignore me I need sleep :blushing:

No need to be sorry Amee. You do a great job here for us. When I first read the article you posted it does sound like they are talking about two different cars. It's only that the colour and description of the grey/green car sounds so similar.

So there was a green/grey, sedan driving past the front of the grandmother's house at about 9:00am on the day William disappeared. Then a grey/greyish sedan (together with the white station wagon) was parked across the road from the grandmother's house. It's unclear what time William's mother noticed these two cars but I'd say it was when she was out in the backyard with William and his sister.

The neighbour Mrs. Wilson said she heard William and his sister playing in the backyard before she left to run errands in town about 90 minutes before William disappeared. That would make it about 9:00am.

The phone on which the last photograph of William was taken has been analysed — the photo was taken “within an hour” of his disappearance. This would indicate that the photo was taken between 9:30am - 10:30am that morning.

I wish we knew what time William's father left for his appointment that morning. Was he still there when these cars were seen? Or did the cars show up after he left? Did he pass them on the way?

BBM.

Speaking to the media this afternoon, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said police are particularly interested in an old model, mid-sized sedan of either a dark green or grey colour, and an old white station wagon.

DI Jubelin said the vehicles were parked suspiciously on the cul-de-sac, and that the dark-coloured vehicle did a U-turn before leaving the street.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...am-tyrrells-disappearance#5HXHLT1J1R3wq0Vz.99

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 110
BBM Who did you think of when you heard that comment??
MS popped into my mind.

Hmmm TGY

Coffee at the Buzz cafe at the crucial time.
Her husband telling her he thought he had been to that house while watching the news on the television.
My mind might be deceiving me but I recall a photo of a beautiful meal being posted by someone - celebration of an anniversary, birthday. I don't know!!!

I wonder if BS said to MS - Wow the mother of that missing boy left a message on my answering machine this morning?
imo

Whereabouts were the cars parked? Is this a fictitious house in the picture? I've done a google walk & don't recognise the house.

DI Jubelin said the vehicles were parked suspiciously on the cul-de-sac, and that the dark-coloured vehicle did a U-turn before leaving the street.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 113
LAST WARNING: If there is any further mention of William's family and that does include his sister, you will receive a Time Out.

Whereabouts were the cars parked? Is this a fictitious house in the picture? I've done a google walk & don't recognise the house.

TYG
See Makara's post 356 it is not a fictitious house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24