MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - There's a video of Bella - crying my eyes out.

That was hard to watch. How did that beautiful, sweet girl end up in a trash bag?! I'm just overwhelmed with emotions right now.

And what's with moms voice? Something seems off...

How could any of her family not know? Her picture was everywhere. So many things don't make sense.

If somehow the picture doesn't truly resemble her enough to make the connection. Or if they live out of town, there are several different scenarios in which it's possible. However, it's entirely possible that they didn't have any family connections and there wasn't anyone to notice her.

Other photos show the duo cooking together. The comments portray a special bond. “Love her to death. I am on top of the world because of her,” Rachelle wrote. “My life is complete again and worth living. I give her the world and more if I can….”

Sure you do. JMO

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/18/police-identify-boston-s-baby-doe.html

RSBM Emph. mine

People who love their babies don't throw them in a trash bag and leave them out in the elements. Even if she died by accident -- why dispose of her in such a manner ?
Kudos to law enforcement -- and to them only. Where were the other family members in all of this ? Why didn't they speak out ?

www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/18/search-warrant-executed-at-boston-home-in-connection-with-baby-doe/

".....whose death prompted a nationwide billboard campaign to identify the girl and her killers..."
BBM
Wonder if le suspects this was not a natural death ?
Imo.

Fly with the angels , sweet Bella ! I am sorry you did not get to live your life .

TY LE and neighbor/tipster for giving this precious girl a name.

It's incredible how close the likeness was to her. She was a sweet little thing.

Wow, just wow at the post dated 27th March 2014!!! Forgot who posted about it.

b890c80c78eb4870182d8f0d4504177c.jpg
. Beautiful child! Makes no sense. I sense drug related neglect. RIP baby girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Bella's Bday is August 6th. Poor thing was nameless on her birthday this year :(

Looks like I got back just in time.

This is in roughly the area I thought she'd be found to be from after they released the pollen information. That was south shore vegetation they mentioned.

Lots of conflicting information on the news media right now. It seems that several people have been questioned and one person is apparently being held. Nothing has been confirmed by LE yet, pending formal identification.

The picture of the house makes me sad :( It looks like a regular home on a regular street where a happy family would live.

Mattapan is extremely impoverished and crime-ridden. It's the Camden, New Jersey of Massachusetts. Nobody's happy in Mattapan.

That video was just gut wrenching to watch.
My daughter is now 22. But she'll always be my monkey girl, my nerdy girl, my goose grease.
Why? Why why why why WHY???

b890c80c78eb4870182d8f0d4504177c.jpg
. Beautiful child! Makes no sense. I sense drug related neglect. RIP baby girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That status, that face. I dont understand how this happened. I just don't. I'd also have to guess drugs maybe?

There's a pic of a woman in a pool on her facebook (2013). If that's RB then she was a lot heavier then. Makes me thing drugs. Drugs become the center of your universe. Taking the place of those you're supposed to love and protect.

JMO

Does anyone else think RBs voice sounds kinda slurred on the video?

Has anyone found the boyfriend's FB account yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa