2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

Personally, I think 11:00 is a little late for the girls to be up and on the phone, so I'm more inclined to believe the family ended the day together when TS was at the airport on June 28 in NY. :moo:

TS's plane would leave in the early afternoon from Westchester County Airport ( acc. to Duntulum), as early as app. 1:29pm (BOSTON, connection to RSW). That is very early to "end" a day. And yet, I agree, 11'ish seems pretty late.

Could it be that TS called MS and additionally sent a pm for the girls, so they could read it the next morning? Just a thought.

-Nin

TS's plane would leave in the early afternoon from Westchester County Airport ( acc. to Duntulum), as early as app. 1:29pm (BOSTON, connection to RSW). That is very early to "end" a day. And yet, I agree, 11'ish seems pretty late.

Could it be that TS called MS and additionally sent a pm for the girls, so they could read it the next morning? Just a thought.

-Nin

To be clear you don't mean TS boarded a flight from NY at 1:30 got home that night because of connections right?

To be clear you don't mean TS boarded a flight from NY at 1:30 got home that night because of connections right?

TS may have boarded her flight from CT, Westchester County Airport, sometime as early as between 1pm and 2pm on that Sunday afternoon, yes.

If she supposedly arrived around 11 pm in RSW (Ft Myers), she would have flown in from Boston according to the current arrival schedule. Any additional or alternative stops would equally add overlay time, so I am fairly certain at this point, that TS flew from CT via Boston to RSW. The schedule changes due to seasonal travel volume, some of which occurred already in the beginning of this month, October.

There is and was no direct connection between Westchester, CT, and RSW, FL, around the 11pm arrival time in Fort Myers.

http://www.whiteplainsairport.com/pages/departures.shtml

http://www.flylcpa.com/flightdata.php

-Nin

TS may have boarded her flight from CT, Westchester County Airport, sometime as early as between 1pm and 2pm on that Sunday afternoon, yes.

If she supposedly arrived around 11 pm in RSW (Ft Myers), she would have flown in from Boston according to the current arrival schedule. Any additional or alternative stops would equally add overlay time, so I am fairly certain at this point, that TS flew from CT via Boston to RSW. The schedule changes due to seasonal travel volume, some of which occurred already in the beginning of this month, October.

There is and was no direct connection between Westchester, CT, and RSW, FL, around the 11pm arrival time in Fort Myers.

http://www.whiteplainsairport.com/pages/departures.shtml

http://www.flylcpa.com/flightdata.php

-Nin

BBM, totally agree with your conclusion. I'm puzzled because Duntulum said Westchester was the preferred airpot, due of availability of direct flights to/from Ft. Myers. :thinking:

Not finding a historical flight database, I searched 2016 for similar flight timeframes on the last Sunday in June at www.google.com/flights - - from Westchester County airport in NY to Ft Myers RSW airport .
I didn’t find any direct flights for Sunday, June 26, 2016 for any time of day.
The nearest 11:00 pm arrival time I could find has 2 stops and arrives at 10:58 pm.
There is also a flight with 1 stop that arrives at 10:33 pm.

One way flight
Sun, Jun 26

3:25 pm – 4:40 pm
Westchester County (HPN) – Washington (DCA)
1h 15m

Layover in Washington DCA
1h 05m

5:45 pm – 7:09 pm
Washington (DCA) – Newark (EWR)
1h 24m

Layover in Newark EWR
51m

8:00 pm – 10:58 pm
Newark (EWR) – Fort Myers (RSW)
2h 58m

……………………..

One way flight
Sun, Jun 26
5:29 pm – 7:51 pm
Westchester County (HPN) – Atlanta (ATL)

Layover in Atlanta ATL
59m

8:50 pm – 10:33 pm
Atlanta (ATL) – Fort Myers (RSW)

Not finding a historical flight database, I searched 2016 for similar flight timeframes on the last Sunday in June at www.google.com/flights - - from Westchester County airport in NY to Ft Myers RSW airport .
I didn’t find any direct flights for Sunday, June 26, 2016 for any time of day.
The nearest 11:00 pm arrival time I could find has 2 stops and arrives at 10:58 pm.
There is also a flight with 1 stop that arrives at 10:33 pm.

One way flight
Sun, Jun 26

3:25 pm – 4:40 pm
Westchester County (HPN) – Washington (DCA)
1h 15m

Layover in Washington DCA
1h 05m

5:45 pm – 7:09 pm
Washington (DCA) – Newark (EWR)
1h 24m

Layover in Newark EWR
51m

8:00 pm – 10:58 pm
Newark (EWR) – Fort Myers (RSW)
2h 58m

……………………..

One way flight
Sun, Jun 26
5:29 pm – 7:51 pm
Westchester County (HPN) – Atlanta (ATL)

Layover in Atlanta ATL
59m

8:50 pm – 10:33 pm
Atlanta (ATL) – Fort Myers (RSW)

A v.i has already stated what time she landed and which flight she took. And how she called ms once she touched down.

And now since le is saying she was killed at around 11:30 pm ; Tells us that she didn't even have time to put her bags down in the house.

Sad indeed.

A v.i has already stated what time she landed and which flight she took. And how she called ms once she touched down.

And now since le is saying she was killed at around 11:30 pm ; Tells us that she didn't even have time to put her bags down in the house.

Sad indeed.

BBM

Dex, I don't remember this, all I remember is someone looking up potential flights and arrival times. Could you point me toward the post?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is simply amazing! Technology is really something nowadays!

It is. In the show I was watching, the man said his BFF arrived at his home, then killed the wife and the man saw it, got a gun and killed his BFF in a stand your ground move. However, they have on surveillance camera a "flicker" of the blinds from inside like someone was looking out (waiting for the BFF to arrive), and then they found out from the security system the blinds WERE moved at that particular time and they also contained gunpowder residue, so his wife was already presumably dead, by him. Amazing police work!

Thanks, Dushi! I do remember that post, but Dexter's post indicated that the exact flight had been posted? I'm not sure we can take "around 11" to mean 11:00; it could mean 10:45, 11:15, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Don't recall ever reading about an exact flight

Don't recall ever reading about an exact flight

I *could have sworn way back when we were discussing her trip home that there was a direct flight back to Ft. Meyer on JetBlue ??

*maybe not.

I *could have sworn way back when we were discussing her trip home that there was a direct flight back to Ft. Meyer on JetBlue ??

*maybe not.

There was a direct flight, but not at that time.

-Nin

There was a direct flight, but not at that time.

-Nin

Yeah, the JetBlue direct flight is in the morning....

6:55 am – 10:01 am
Westchester County (HPN) – Fort Myers (RSW)
JetBlue 1251 · Embraer RJ-190
Above average legroom (32")
3h 06m
Live TV
No Wi-Fi
No in-seat power

WOW, KateB! I just took a peek at the Media Links and Timeline threads in the Sub-Forums, and was blown away!!

You have done a TREMENDOUS amount of work, in organizing the Dr. Teresa Sievers' case!
Your intricate and thorough research has put a comprehensive wealth of knowledge and information at our fingertips!

Thank you, so much, KateB!

You (and your work) are high caliber!

Yeah, the JetBlue direct flight is in the morning....

6:55 am – 10:01 am
Westchester County (HPN) – Fort Myers (RSW)
JetBlue 1251 · Embraer RJ-190
Above average legroom (32")
3h 06m
Live TV
No Wi-Fi
No in-seat power

Correct, but it would not bring TS in at around 11pm.

-Nin

Who said she came home around 11 PM?
Duntulum post 780
It's been awhile since I have checked in, but I'd like to clarify some things. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM UNVERIFIED FAMILY, and at some point when I have far more time for this I will go through that process -- if I can find that link somewhere. So feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt. I haven't had the time to go through all that has been written since I last checked in, but I am sure there has been some wonderful sleuthing going on here. WE are looking for answers as well, but are glad to have spoken to the girls and they are safe.

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

* Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.

I think I'm reading that they're stating the time of the murder as June 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM? That's very precise - does anyone know if that's usual to be that precise?
Could the time of death be determined by something as simple as Teresa wearing a wristwatch that had broken during her murder, and the time on her watch was 11.19?

Like she could have raised her arms up into a defensive position to protect her face and head from her attacker(s), and her watch was broken in the process?

Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back