2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

Skinner mentioned an 11-11:30 PM time frame for the flight arrival time & call from the airport from TS to MS in his thread.

So nothing from LE.
LE has given close to nothing in factual evidence as it is still an ongoing investigation.
bbm...Sievers' husband and their two young childrenwere not home at the time of the slaying. The family visited relatives inConnecticut over the weekend and Sievers flew home alone on Sunday night. Herhusband and children were planning to join her later in the week, HLN hostNancy Grace reported Wednesday.

So she could have arrived earlier than 11. That seems so late for having to go to work and having an exercise appt that night as well. But she does seem like she gets a lot done in a day.

So she could have arrived earlier than 11. That seems so late for having to go to work and having an exercise appt that night as well. But she does seem like she gets a lot done in a day.

I don't remember ever reading about an exercise appt. that night. Does anyone else remember where or when it was posted?

I don't remember ever reading about an exercise appt. that night. Does anyone else remember where or when it was posted?

I don't. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

There are other articles with info on the personal training appointment, this is just the first I found. Other articles say that it was at 6:30 that evening, iirc.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29487592/local-doctor-to-be-laid-to-rest-today-as-investigation-continues

The doctor was to meet her personal trainer, Jorgen Albrechton, last Monday but did not show up - so he called her and left a voicemail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's in the timeline thread with a 6:45 pm 6/29 entry and also, in the media thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?576-Media-Links-amp-Timelines

This links to the fitness trainer's blog as the source.
6/29/2015 - 6:45 pm Dr. Sievers misses her personal fitness appointment http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Concept-10-10-Newsletter.html?soid=1106306587781&aid=YLIsNNrQPuo

It's in the timeline thread with a 6:45 pm 6/29 entry and also, in the media thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?576-Media-Links-amp-Timelines

This links to the fitness trainer's blog as the source.
6/29/2015 - 6:45 pm Dr. Sievers misses her personal fitness appointment http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Concept-10-10-Newsletter.html?soid=1106306587781&aid=YLIsNNrQPuo

6/29 at 6:45 PM would make the appointment the following night after TS returned home. Humans post made it sound like the appointment was on the night she returned.

I don't think the missed appointment means much. JMO

There are other articles with info on the personal training appointment, this is just the first I found. Other articles say that it was at 6:30 that evening, iirc.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29487592/local-doctor-to-be-laid-to-rest-today-as-investigation-continues

The doctor was to meet her personal trainer, Jorgen Albrechton, last Monday but did not show up - so he called her and left a voicemail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok. So, it was supposed to be Monday evening, not Sunday evening, right?

6/29 at 6:45 PM would make the appointment the following night after TS returned home. Humans post made it sound like the appointment was on the night she returned.

I don't think the missed appointment means much. JMO

I was tryng to show what a heavy schedule she had for the day on Monday. A "vacation" that included a funeral and then coming home really late on a flight?

I always need a vacation after my vacation but TS probably had more energy than ten people.

I was tryng to show what a heavy schedule she had for the day on Monday. A "vacation" that included a funeral and then coming home really late on a flight?

I always need a vacation after my vacation but TS probably had more energy than ten people.

Why woud she have more energy.than 10 ppl?
Just curious?

Maybe. Who knows, she may have decided to cancel the appointment but she never got the chance. JMO.

Just curious?

Seems to me she accomplished far more than the average person. Med school, children, additional education, talks, TV shows, charity volunteering, spending late nights with patients, having lots of notes on patient charts, and doing exercise.

Just curious?
I think it was a figurative statement in that she was a hard worker & not meant to say others were/are not.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Could the time of death be determined by something as simple as Teresa wearing a wristwatch that had broken during her murder, and the time on her watch was 11.19?

Like she could have raised her arms up into a defensive position to protect her face and head from her attacker(s), and her watch was broken in the process?

Just a thought.

or if she had an iPhone... it could have been smashed at 11:19PM

Semantics - Direct flight simply means that an itinerary maintains the same flight number from beginning to end (it could stop multiple times). The term for a flight w/no stops is exactly how it sounds - Non-Stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Semantics - Direct flight simply means that an itinerary maintains the same flight number from beginning to end (it could stop multiple times). The term for a flight w/no stops is exactly how it sounds - Non-Stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

:idea:

Very good point. And useful information, I never even considered the difference between non-stop and direct before your post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back