2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

NBC2 reported that they found one call placed to Miami from CWW. Maybe he was letting his international contact at the Port of Miami know that he was going to be incommunicado for a long while, and not to expect any goods and/or payments from him, nor try to reach him because the heat is on?

The Miami number had been disconnected, or taken out of service.

One number, but multiple calls. I just read it again. One would think with how many times he has been in jail he would know his calls are being recorded & that LE would have access to these records

NBC2 reported that they found one call placed to Miami from CWW. Maybe he was letting his international contact at the Port of Miami know that he was going to be incommunicado for a long while, and not to expect any goods and/or payments from him, nor try to reach him because the heat is on?

The Miami number has been disconnected, or taken out of service.

"NBC2 called each and every number and discovered many were calls placed by Wright on the behalf of other inmates who had run out of minutes.

While nearly all of those numbers are still in service, we found four, including one number with a Miami area code, that have since been disconnected or taken out of service completely."

It could be that I'm just not getting it (hey, it happens lol), but it's not clear to me who those four phones were benefiting- CWW himself or the other guys. LE must know or will know hopefully, but we don't. Hopefully, we will at some point. :)

"NBC2 called each and every number and discovered many were calls placed by Wright on the behalf of other inmates who had run out of minutes.

While nearly all of those numbers are still in service, we found four, including one number with a Miami area code, that have since been disconnected or taken out of service completely."

It could be that I'm just not getting it (hey, it happens lol), but it's not clear to me who those four phones were benefiting- CWW himself or the other guys. LE must know or will know hopefully, but we don't. Hopefully, we will at some point. :)

MS could have easily purchased a disposable phone in Miami, right after the wedding in the early planning stages of the tragedy with CWW. MS gives CWW the phone # of this non-traceable phone - to never be used UNLESS get caught. It will be a way to communicate - get their stories straight.

CWW calls the #, and after they brainstormed of matching their stories - MS throws disposable phone away.

Just my opinion.

MS could have easily purchased a disposable phone in Miami, right after the wedding in the early planning stages of the tragedy with CWW. MS gives CWW the phone # of this non-traceable phone - to never be used UNLESS get caught. It will be a way to communicate - get their stories straight.

CWW calls the #, and after they brainstormed of matching their stories - MS throws disposable phone away.

Just my opinion.

CWW calls the # (from the jail cell), and after brainstorming of matching stories MS throws the disposable phone away.

My thoughts exactly. I'm a bit hesitant to make too much of the Miami # since it may have been made by another inmate on CWW's card.

CWW calls the # (from the jail cell), and after brainstorming of matching stories MS throws the disposable phone away.

I sure hope CWW discussed sensitive information with MS on a recorded line. Pleeeeease let him be dumb enough to do that. :talker:

My thoughts exactly. I'm a bit hesitant to make too much of the Miami # since it may have been made by another inmate on CWW's card.

or that could be exactly why CWW made calls for other inmates so his defense could be, 'i made so many calls for so many inmates because i'm such a nice guy, i have NO IDEA who that call was to in Miami'. CWW is a career criminal and is not stupid and very manipulative.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
From the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Communications Director at the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]State Attorney’s Office in response to my public information request letter:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Hello...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Thank you for your request. At this time, nothing in that case is public record as the case is still under review and he has not been charged by our office yet. Please feel free to submit your request again in the future. I do not have a time frame for charges, thus can’t say exactly when the public record process will start.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S........ S.......[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Communications Director[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]State Attorney’s Office[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
From the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Communications Director at the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]State Attorney’s Office in response to my public information request letter:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Hello...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Thank you for your request. At this time, nothing in that case is public record as the case is still under review and he has not been charged by our office yet. Please feel free to submit your request again in the future. I do not have a time frame for charges, thus can’t say exactly when the public record process will start.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S........ S.......[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Communications Director[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]State Attorney’s Office[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Could it be possible that they are waiting for the Feds to charge him?

or that could be exactly why CWW made calls for other inmates so his defense could be, 'i made so many calls for so many inmates because i'm such a nice guy, i have NO IDEA who that call was to in Miami'. CWW is a career criminal and is not stupid and very manipulative.
PS It made me smile when Trent Kelly asked Lt. Doc Coombs if CWW was a smart man. Lt. Coombs got a "twinkle" in his eye and with the BEST DEADPAN DELIVERY says (paraphrased), "Yeah, he's a “thinker.”
If you don't want to watch the entire 20 minute interview, listen and watch at 11:00 to 15:30 of the interview. (But for the life of me, I can not imagine not enjoying every single minute of the interview. Coombs is the ultimate in understated irony. I'd have a blast hanging out with that man!!) The link to the video:
[video=youtube;7pArZ3q5LHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pArZ3q5LHI[/video]

I would really like to see more discussion on his interview because I think there are some GEMS OF INFORMATION and insight into the "chess player" strategy of Lt. Coombs (sometimes spelled Cooms, which has made it difficult to find some of the info.) Like he said, "RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE".....hmmmm?????

Could it be possible that they are waiting for the Feds to charge him?

While nothing seems impossible in this case..I am pretty sure we are on schedule in a formal timeline.

CWW appeared briefly before the judge during his first preliminary appearance right after he had been extradited the night before from MO and driven over to Florida by Sergeants Michael Down and David Lebid from the Major Crime Unit of the LCSO.

The preliminary first appearance will be followed by CWW's formal arraignment on November 16th.Formal charges will have been filed by the prosecutor by then. The formal charges are being contained in the indictment or information (document).

[Bold mine]

'The indictment or information is drafted by the Office of the State Attorney or District Attorney, whereas the charging document at the first appearance is usually drafted by the police.

Once a person has been arrested, the charges are sent over to the prosecutor's office for review. After reviewing the facts and circumstances of each case, the prosecutor will usually formally file charges.'

'Once the formal arraignment is over and a not guilty plea has been entered, the discovery process begins. Discovery is the process by which the defense attorney investigates the allegations contained within the information. Discovery also serves as the trial preparation. Once a "not guilty" plea has been entered, the defendant should file a notice of intent to participate in discovery with the office of the prosecutor. This requires that the prosecutor turn over any and all materials which are relevant to either guilt or innocence.'

'The Defendant also has a discovery obligation, however this obligation is only triggered if the defendant informs the State of his intent to participate in discovery.'

http://www.orlandoattorneys.com/index.php/areas-of-practice/criminal-defense

-Nin

PS It made me smile when Trent Kelly asked Lt. Doc Coombs if CWW was a smart man. Lt. Coombs got a "twinkle" in his eye and with the BEST DEADPAN DELIVERY says (paraphrased), "Yeah, he's a “thinker.”
If you don't want to watch the entire 20 minute interview, listen and watch at 11:00 to 15:30 of the interview. (But for the life of me, I can not imagine not enjoying every single minute of the interview. Coombs is the ultimate in understated irony. I'd have a blast hanging out with that man!!) The link to the video:
[video=youtube;7pArZ3q5LHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pArZ3q5LHI[/video]

I would really like to see more discussion on his interview because I think there are some GEMS OF INFORMATION and insight into the "chess player" strategy of Lt. Coombs (sometimes spelled Cooms, which has made it difficult to find some of the info.) Like he said, "RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE".....hmmmm?????

I truly enjoyed that interview and have to agree wholeheartedly. Lt Coombs is as understated in his irony as John Wayne! Same stoic sense of humor, same ultimate polite "I'd venture to say..".

But make no mistake, Lt Coombs is a senior LE officer, he has seen it all. He knows exactly how to lead the fish to the bait.

Relationships change..they can be complex and their outcomes are uncertain. With CWW being charged of murder, relationships may change rapidly. Any interests in mutual possessions - if there are any- can play out too. Just my thoughts of course.

-Nin

“I may sound like a bible beater yelling up a revival at a river crossing camp meeting but that don’t change the truth none, there’s right and there’s wrong. You gotta do one or the other. You do the one and you’re living, you do the other and you may be walking around but you’re dead as a beaver hat.”

- Col. Davy Crockett in The Alamo 1960, directed by John Wayne

:happydance:

Ha! Pesky, this is brilliant. I was thinking that he was doing good deeds for his jail "neighbors" just to be able to say "you owe me" at a later date. My thoughts didn't go where your theory did. What a great way to muddy the waters of the investigation AND get some IOU's under his belt.

I just read on nbc-2 that CWW is planning to use his neighbors as his defense to show that he was in MO the entire time. They are to sign affidavits and everything. Hmmmm....

I just read on nbc-2 that CWW is planning to use his neighbors as his defense to show that he was in MO the entire time. They are to sign affidavits and everything. Hmmmm....

Probably made some calls to his "people" to take of that for him. How in heck can they KNOW for SURE he was at home at those exact times?
Did the Trailer Park throw an all weekend overnights included shindig?
Did CWW have a meet and greet with JR in the Walmart parking lot, and then go wright right back home? If he flew home, LE knows. If he drove home, LE knows...
I hope LE can prove that Mr. Wright is wrong.

Probably made some calls to his "people" to take of that for him. How in heck can they KNOW for SURE he was at home at those exact times?
Did the Trailer Park throw an all weekend overnights included shindig?
Did CWW have a meet and greet with JR in the Walmart parking lot, and then go wright right back home? If he flew home, LE knows. If he drove home, LE knows...
I hope LE can prove that Mr. Wright is wrong.

Yes, and how do the neighbors know it was CWW and not MS..:D

-Nin

I was truly hoping the document dump would have happened by now. For those that know, what is gained/lost by not releasing them by now? TIA

Are we still waiting for document dump due to discovery? Why? I thought that was supposed to be yesterday. What are they trying to hide? What information is there that could either compromise other cases or would give CWW family/friends/partners time to get rid of any extra evidence? Something is up for sure, IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back