WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back after a long time to see what's new in the case.

Although the comments in recent news article are juicy gossip, they are nothing more. I can't believe that nothing have happened during all this time. We are soon reaching a four year mark for when the little man disappeared!

http://m.imgur.com/a/nQbkM

A reddit user is reporting that he was handed a 5 dollar note at his work which was covered in graffiti some of which seems to be referencing Sky and requesting that the finder contacts the local sheriff.

Probably nothing, but possibly something.

How odd... Can you link to the thread please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sky crew still hoping this boy will be found.

BELLEVUE, Wash. — In his first one-on-one interview since being sworn in as Bellevue’s new police chief, Steve Mylett spoke candidly Wednesday about the state of the department and a series of embarrassing incidents involving officers.

Speaking to Q13 FOX News’ Brandi Kruse, Mylett — who was sworn in Monday — also commented on the unsolved disappearance of 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, admitting that the child is likely dead, based on what he knows about the case.
[modsnip]

http://q13fox.com/2015/04/08/in-exc...f-opens-up-about-sky-metalwala-disappearance/

I have been following this case since the beginning and feel dumb asking this question. Why haven't they brought Julia in for questioning? How can she be the last person to see Sky alive and no one can touch her? Why can't they pull her in for questioning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julia stopped cooperating and basically refused to talk. Unfortunately, they can't make her talk; and, unfortunately they didn't get her to talk that first day or two. I wonder if they thought that perhaps if they took little M from her she would talk. But, it didn't work. She is self-serving and obviously mentally unstable.

This case haunts me still!! Sky crew hoping this change of guard shakes loose something!! That was a pretty open dialog!

I have been following this case since the beginning and feel dumb asking this question. Why haven't they brought Julia in for questioning? How can she be the last person to see Sky alive and no one can touch her? Why can't they pull her in for questioning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has a right to not talk to the police, so they can't make her talk.

Coming up on the 4th anniversary of Sky's disappearance. Sky Crew waits and longs for your return little man. Hugs to Sky's Dad and Sister. Julia needs to be brought up on charges of child neglect and child endangerment (IMO). I hope she will never be allowed to parent or care for another child her entire lifetime.

Is Sky's sister possibly beginning to talk? :praying: Let's get something solved here. Sky deserves to be found.

Sky Crew still here waiting and hoping

From your link:

Even before he moved to Bellevue for the job, Mylett said he was intrigued by the Metalwala case. Within weeks of taking over the department, he met Solomon at a public event about missing children. That encounter led to a private meeting that lasted several hours, during which Solomon shared details he said he uncovered during his own search for answers.

At that meeting, Mylett said investigators briefed Solomon on the case's status.

"We brought him up to speed where we are in the investigation, he shared additional info that he felt was relevant. There was dialogue between my detectives and Mr. Metawala," he said.

Solomon does believe that his ex-wife knows more about Sky's disappearance than she shared with police four years ago.

"One hundred percent, not a doubt in my mind. ... I know she knows what happened to Sky," he said.

Mylett said his department needs to talk with Julia Biryukova.

"She was the last adult that saw Sky. She has more info we need to locate this child, so again, I make the plea and invitation: please contact this police department and with your attorney present let's have a conversation about finding your son."

Asked if he can understand her reluctance to speak with police, Mylett said, "As a parent, no, I can't. I can't. As a police chief with close to 30 years as a cop, yeah, I can imagine why she wouldn't want to come in."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea