WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an older article but, check out the comments! Julia's new husband's ex tells ALL and none of it is good. Of course Julia wouldn't be able to get anyone with any good qualities after all that she's done but geez...

Metalwala keeps believing that his missing son, Sky, will be found
http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/282222671.html

This reporter's facebook post shows a picture of Julia's new husband. She also says he was re-arrested last night on a probation violation for not being enrolled in rehab! I hope Julia is feeling the heat. The public around her will not let her forget.

The worst part of this is how I remember that Julia didn't like having Sky because he was a boy. Here her new baby is a boy so what chance does he have? I remember very few pictures of Sky. The ones we have are ones where the clothes are too small and are very plain. I'm SSSOOO sad knowing that it seems to all be happening all over again!

https://www.facebook.com/AlisonKIRO7/posts/404102816444887

:bump:

So... nothing happening?? No Julia arrested :jail: or brought in for questioning??

:santahat:

I haven't posted about Sky before, but I think about him all the time. I lived in Bellevue at the time of his disappearance and my husband's office is literally less than a mile away from the place Sky allegedly disappeared (his office is by the Lowe's for those who have mapped it out). I'm right in that area literally every day. It's something that crosses my mind frequently. I'm sure this has been discussed, but Bellevue is a wealthy and ridiculously safe city. I go for long walks in the dark with my earbuds in and don't check over my shoulder. I don't recall any case other than Sky's in which a child disappeared and was considered anything but a runaway (in fact I don't remember the last time that happened either).

Anyway, it was incredibly shocking and has stayed on my mind ever since. I'm really hoping that Sky is well and is just with someone. The poor thing might not even know who he is =(

I have the same thoughts.

Welcome to WS lilcmarie!!!

I would love to hear more about JB and the investigation into Sky's disappearance. I doubt we will hear anything about the newborn baby as that is a CPS issue and subject to confidentiality for the child. We might hear if her parental rights get terminated on this child though. She would have 1 year to get her act together once they pick up the infant. I have no doubt that this child is at risk in her care. She has lost custody of Maile for (at a minimum) lack of supervision of Sky.

Merry Christmas Sky Crew! I am hopeful that this will be the year that justice will come and answers will be provided. I still think about and pray for Sky daily. His handsome little face is never far from my mind.

I have never been able to understand why the mother has closed herself off,
Or why the police havent pushed her more it seems to be becoming a pattern i understand people have rights but whos defending sky's rights!!
If the father is so bad she not come outta hiding when he wins custody of your daughter n fight tooth n nail to keep her safe.
maybe it's just me.....

I am just disgusted that she had another baby at all. Poor Sky. My sweet son is the same age and Sky should be like him going to school and being loved and cared for.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mother-missing-boy-has-another-child-feared-risk/npKCg/

There is also concern about the father of the child. Alan J. Morgan is a convicted felon and was in jail when the baby was born. He also had a child removed from his custody when he lived in Florida, according to CPS records obtained by KIRO Radio.

According to King County records, Alan J. Morgan and Biryukova married in December 2014. That same month Biryukova told police Morgan assaulted her and a no contact order was put into place, according to court documents.
The couple told investigators they never lived together, however both parents gave the same apartment address in Redmond, according to CPS investigators. Later Biryukova started using a P.O. Box then changed her address to homeless, she even indicated she didn't know who the father was. His name is clearly listed on the birth certificate. The infant also shares his middle name of "James."

This is just crazy. That child is already 4 months old.. Why on earth does she still have him

Sky was a picture of his father, which must have been too much for Julia to stand.

JB reminds me of the song "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy"

I got a "Google Alert" for Sky:

Bellevue police detective will take fresh look at cold cases

Posted: Jan 19, 2016 6:35 AM PST
Updated: Jan 19, 2016 6:40 AM PST

BELLEVUE, Wash. (AP) - Bellevue Police have assigned a detective to take a fresh look at several unsolved homicides and missing person cases including the 2011 disappearance of 2-year-old Sky Metalwala.

Major Pat Spak, who heads the investigations unit, says it's important to review and evaluate the cold cases in light of advances in DNA identification and other investigative techniques.

http://www.khq.com/story/30999358/bellevue-police-detective-will-take-fresh-look-at-cold-cases

Very short article...

Here is another article that mentions Sky and other cases in the area getting a fresh "look" with this new detective!!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/daughter-missing-bellevue-woman-has-new-hope/np7tL/

On Tuesday Solomon Metalwala, Sky's dad, told KIRO-7, "I think it's a blessing for my case and the other families. I commend the Bellevue Police Department and the chief for making it happen." Bellevue police said again Tuesday the key to finding Sky Metalwala is talking to his mother, Julia Biryukova. They want her to come talk to detectives. Investigators say she has failed to cooperate with police since she reported her son missing on Nov. 6, 2011.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loc...-detective-cold-cases-sky-metalwala/79001770/

A veteran detective on Monday began reviewing seven unsolved homicides and 10 long-term missing person cases in Bellevue.

Officer Seth Tyler says one of the cases involves 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, who was reported missing in Bellevue by his mother on Nov. 6, 2011. The FBI, Bellevue Police and others have followed thousands of leads and spent over $2 million on the investigation but the boy remains missing.

The boy’s father, Solomon, was grateful upon hearing the news from KING 5 Tuesday morning.

“Thankful you know. Thank God,” the father said. “I think that’s just awesome. Someone needs to revisit all the evidence.”

Here is another article that mentions Sky and other cases in the area getting a fresh "look" with this new detective!!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/daughter-missing-bellevue-woman-has-new-hope/np7tL/

I don't understand now, nor have I ever understood, why she wouldn't cooperate with the police to find her missing child. The only reason would be afraid she would incriminate herself. Imo But I have been away from here for quite some time so I might not know of any new developments. Where is baby Sky? My heart goes out to her Daddy.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mother-missing-boy-has-another-child-feared-risk/npKCg/

There is also concern about the father of the child. Alan J. Morgan is a convicted felon and was in jail when the baby was born. He also had a child removed from his custody when he lived in Florida, according to CPS records obtained by KIRO Radio.

According to King County records, Alan J. Morgan and Biryukova married in December 2014. That same month Biryukova told police Morgan assaulted her and a no contact order was put into place, according to court documents.
The couple told investigators they never lived together, however both parents gave the same apartment address in Redmond, according to CPS investigators. Later Biryukova started using a P.O. Box then changed her address to homeless, she even indicated she didn't know who the father was. His name is clearly listed on the birth certificate. The infant also shares his middle name of "James."

This is just crazy. That child is already 4 months old.. Why on earth does she still have him

Am I understanding right and she had another child?? Is the child with her? I noticed you said she changed her address to homeless. From what I read here sounds like she's not really homeless? I'm trying to catch up.

I am hoping that the cold case detectives opened the case because they knew about her having a new baby. Someone really needs to be keeping track of her and that poor child. It is awful enough that she has gotten away with 'disappearing' Sky for all of this time---but it will be another outrage if she is allowed to do it once again. :furious:

Hello Sky Crew! Back on Websleuths, yay! Formerly known as Chelacat.

So glad to see this case getting the attention it deserves. Didn't know it was considered "cold," I assume BPD has never stopped investigating. Where I get my strong faith in BPD I do not know, except I grew up in Bellevue.

Not sure where I read it, but understood Julia's new baby was placed with her mom(?). Cannot imagine Julia would be given custody with her history.

One day closer, Sky. Never ever gonna stop looking for you sweet boy.

So glad Sky's missing case is being looked into again with fresh eyes! This is really good news.

Thanks for new information. I can't give up hope that this case will be solved on best possible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther