Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says: "Yes, I got paid to represent Ms. Arias but it was always against my will and it was not truly worth it. Representing Ms. Arias took up the bulk of my time, it prevented me from truly starting my practice, heck it may even prevent me from ever having a real practice."

Oh boo hoo. :boohoo:

Dang. I'd forgotten the exact wording, but yep, the sentence ended with " it may even prevent me from " and wishful thinking must have filled in the rest.

Nope, not even that grace note from him. You're right...just another invitation to his pity party.

My RSVP to Nurmi will include a note expressing my most sincere regrets, but that I won't be able to attend his pity party because I have a previously scheduled engagement to celebrate the publication of JM's book. Ah well.

Could be one under seal for all we know. As completely baseless unsupported and wild speculation, perhaps it had to do with the sex tape or the playing of it in court.

That day was one of very few where she displayed genuine emotion. She definitely disagreed with Nurmi about playing it in "open" court and hated him for doing so.

But who knows. It could just as easily been a completely insignificant motion and she pitched a fit because he called her Ms. Arias when he handed a copy to her.

I find that so bizarre that she objected to her side of the sex tape being played in open court, when she had absolutely no problem with the selfies of her 3 holed wonder self being displayed for the whole world to see!!! Everyone knows by now she's no virgin and she's no Mormon nor Mormon marriage material. What it did was show her manipulation in the tape, she only wanted Travis's response played so he looked like a pervert, not what was said to elicit those responses.

You're thinking too logically. :D. I wasn't being serious. Except that it wouldn't surprise me at if JSS allowed even mountains of motions to be sealed along with so much else.

About Nurmi and book. I read most of the intro, thanks to that Amazon site glitch, but it did cut off mid sentence before the end.

That last sentence seemed to be saying that he understood he may well not be a practicing attorney in the near future...

So it's like the movie, "The War of the Roses" and he's willing to destroy himself in the process of further taking her down??

I hope he's addressing the butcheress's supporters, is that the new nickname for them "Arias Creepers?" WTF... why is he referring to her as a "girl"... isn't she like 35? Talk about a creeper!!!
He just wrote an article about the books, maybe he needs to GET A LIFE. Here ya' go Kiefer.

Butthurt+cream+turns+the+biggest+butthurts+into+good+guy+gregs+not_95046a_4172750.jpg

12268430_972155296161692_1691430551_o.jpg

I find that so bizarre that she objected to her side of the sex tape being played in open court, when she had absolutely no problem with the selfies of her 3 holed wonder self being displayed for the whole world to see!!! Everyone knows by now she's no virgin and she's no Mormon nor Mormon marriage material. What it did was show her manipulation in the tape, she only wanted Travis's response played so he looked like a pervert, not what was said to elicit those responses.

Yep. I think it had everything to do with her realizing that day she had lost control of the narrative & would be exposed as lying about being sexually victimized by T.

And that she realized she had miscalculated --again -- what T's family was willing to endure to make sure she was put away.

And that the price of at long last using her blackmail tape to expose Travis was that her own de-edification would be witnessed by Deanna, Leslie U, Sky Hughes, Lisa, Mimi...

All of that mattered to her. Her body parts on display and the sex talk itself? Nah.

He also admitted that Travis was "trying to escape from her when he ran down the hall"

OMG. He said that explicitly?? Wow. Another deliberate direct blow. That is his FU to her about what she said in the sentencing hearing --about remembering slashing his throat but that Travis was still attacking her and she was defending herself.

And then writing in that bizarre letter to her fans that Nurmi had agreed with her going there.

BBM Bingo!

It says: "Yes, I got paid to represent Ms. Arias but it was always against my will and it was not truly worth it. Representing Ms. Arias took up the bulk of my time, it prevented me from truly starting my practice, heck it may even prevent me from ever having a real practice."

Oh boo hoo. :boohoo:

Well, there are two issues here, his representation of Ms. Arias and writing a book about it.

I think if any reasonable person had to pick which one would be more likely to end his career, they would pick the book.

But Nurmi says it's just the fact of having represented her, that may 'prevent him from ever having a real practice'

Exactly what he means is unclear, but he's certainly not referencing the book as a cause for ending his career, he's referencing representing Ms. Arias as 'possibly preventing him from ever having a real practice'. Whatever the heck that means.

OMG. He said that explicitly?? Wow. Another deliberate direct blow. That is his FU to her about what she said in the sentencing hearing --about remembering slashing his throat but that Travis was still attacking her and she was defending herself.

And then writing in that bizarre letter to her fans that Nurmi had agreed with her going there.

Yes, he said that. IIRC, she also chastised him for taking a vacation to Cancun, she expected him to be at her beck and call like she was his only client.

Yes, he said that. IIRC, she also chastised him for taking a vacation to Cancun, she expected him to be at her beck and call like she was his only client.

Maybe she was pissed because he didn't take her with him.

Well, there are two issues here, his representation of Ms. Arias and writing a book about it.

I think if any reasonable person had to pick which one would be more likely to end his career, they would pick the book.

But Nurmi says it's just the fact of having represented her, that may 'prevent him from ever having a real practice'

Exactly what he means is unclear, but he's certainly not referencing the book as a cause for ending his career, he's referencing representing Ms. Arias as 'possibly preventing him from ever having a real practice'. Whatever the heck that means.

That he's tainted by representing her. But Jose Baez and Mark Geragos still got clients after their infamous clients and Geragos lost- got the Death Penalty for Scott Peterson!

OOOH, bet that pissed her off- that he also went to Cancun. Everybody else but her has been to Cancun, haha Jodi!!! Now you're never leaving the state of Arizona, it's like Hotel California, you can check out but you can never leave!

Does it make me a petty & bad & malicious person that I find it incredibly funny he took a trip to Cancun while representing her?

That he's tainted by representing her. But Jose Baez and Mark Geragos still got clients after their infamous clients and Geragos lost- got the Death Penalty for Scott Peterson!
There's no logic in saying that you've been tainted by your client and as a result your practice is in jeopardy, and at the same time saying you did an amazing job and saved the life of the most hated woman in the world.

It's like saying "How debasing, I like it!"

Does it make me a petty & bad & malicious person that I find it incredibly funny he took a trip to Cancun while representing her?

No, I don't think it does and if so, I am guilty of the same feelings. Slap, slap!!!!

Does anyone know what the sentiment about Nurmi's book is among the JA supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member