KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which reminds me...

Anyone notice on the second of the two documents released yesterday that re drug/alcohol testing, and whether either was used during commission of the crimes he had been charged with, the box was checked Unknown?

I would think they would know by now, some results in by yesterday...are they temporarily withholding that info?

I will have to say that our experiences are quite different then, as dealing with the heroin/codone junkies in Seattle have shown me that they get really agitated & violent when faced with not being able to get their next fix. And they do some messed up stuff when using.

But yes, it could be meth - I'm not discounting that. I just wanted others to know that that's *not* the only thing it could be. :)

I wanted to mention that the oxycodone that people take for chronic pain is not taken orally (by mouth) when it is abused it is generally shot up with a needle.I think it intensifies the high.I did not know this,I thought it was orally,which I have taken and it was no big deal.

Not so much now, but the use of heroin has sure went through the ceilings since Oxy's are harder to come by. It's a lose, lose situation.

It could definitely be something else, but in the south, pain pill and meth abuse are rampant. Heroin is happening, as Tulessa said...pain meds are so expensive on the street now, and heroin gives a much better high for cheap. Heroin just hit my town in the last six months or so, but it's still not widespread. And while pills can be abused by mouth, shooting them up is definitely how the most hardcore addicts do it.

For some reason, we have a very high number of people on disability and pain management in the south. It is cyclical, and I'm not sure how it started, but typically you'll see a whole family having this problem mult-generationally. It's kind of the welfare of the rural south. The grandparents got a check, so the kids wind up doing it, their kids wind up doing it...then when they figure out they can sell meds to get more money (because disability doesn't pay squat), you have this drug problem. Many of the sellers are addicts, too--they'll keep the high-powered pills and sell the lesser ones, or sell the lesser ones for high-powered ones. The pain managment clinics meant to help keep this stuff in check have just exacerbated the problem--you're supposed to take your prescribed narcotics every single day, which means what? That's right--more pills on the streets than there were when regular doctors were prescribing them just some of the time. The urine tests do no good, because narcotic pain meds have a short half-life in the body...you can just save one or two for testing day and they'll never know you've sold the rest.

Sorry to ramble, but I thought I'd give a little insight. I live in a very small town and I have known a LOT of addicts, and drugs fascinate me. Never been much of one to take them, but I do love studying their effects.

Please note that this is NOT a slight toward people who legitimately need to be on disability and pain meds!

This is a slam dunk case. They have his DNA, but then LE says it's an ongoing investigation. Are they looking at/for other cold case victims?

I'm also curious, how his children got home from the ballgame? He left . The where's my Dad, might be what pointed the LE to TM initially?

So 38 years old, boy oh boy, he's had a lot of time on his hands...how long is his list of victims? Might any have threads here?!

Which reminds me...

Anyone notice on the second of the two documents released yesterday that re drug/alcohol testing, and whether either was used during commission of the crimes he had been charged with, the box was checked Unknown?

I would think they would know by now, some results in by yesterday...are they temporarily withholding that info?

I suspect that it was quite some time (days?) after the crime that they would have first been able to test him for drugs/alcohol. Even if they did test him, days-later tests would not be relevant.

This is a slam dunk case. They have his DNA, but then LE says it's an ongoing investigation. Are they looking at/for other cold case victims?

I'm also curious, how his children got home from the ballgame? He left . The where's my Dad, might be what pointed the LE to TM initially?

RBBM

That ^^ and poss drug angle, selling, etc

He is soooooo disgusting, his smug smile. Throw away the key. This is sickening. I gotta take a break.

I did too! We went out and tagged the maple trees my kids and I will soon tap, got pumpkin ice cream, and helped capture 30 escaped sheep, that had escaped from vacationing friend's farm...

I suspect that it was quite some time (days?) after the crime that they would have first been able to test him for drugs/alcohol. Even if they did test him, days-later tests would not be relevant.

He's had no attorney. Handed over his clothes (same night), submitted to interrogations, took poly etc.

All that, but wonder if he refused to submit to drug testing.

I am going to preface my thoughts with the fact that I think he is most likely guilty.

He does not say that he heard the announcement that they were looking for her. He didn't say that he approached anyone to say that he saw her go by the bleachers and to where she went. Why would he not let anyone know he saw her? Isn't that what most people would do? Who doesn't let people know they had seen a missing person, a missing child at that? Instead, he says this--

MADDEN: Last time I seen her, I was we was – I was – sitting on the side of the [INAUDIBLE], like I always, watching the…smoking a cigarette. And she walked by. And the other two girls came acro – through there first…I don’t know…a minute before. And then she came over there looking around, and I said, ‘Well, they want that way.’ And that was the last time I saw her.

MIEURE: And people were searching at that point?

MADDEN: No. [INAUDIBLE] And then nobody started searching for – I don’t know – 30 or 45 minutes, I guess.

MIEURE: So you saw her go by, back toward –

MADDEN: Well, she came in front of the bleachers to the back of the bleachers. [LONG PAUSE, AS MICROPHONE IS ADJUSTED.] And that’s all I know.

On the pictures, I think is trying to say that since he has photos which means he had to be in the stands. As a proud dad, he would have been taking photos. But, then we know she was not searched for until 35-40 minutes after he saw her. Who are the people who saw him continually? I think it is conceivable that he killed her and came back to the stands. If he smokes, his friends would know he had to get out of the stands to smoke. He could have been gone for fifteen minutes and then resume documenting the game.

MADDEN: Oh yeah, there were several people there. I’ve got all kinds of people to verify that I was there, you know, and seen me. I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there, you know, to send to my ex-wife because she wasn’t there, and she wanted to see Blake playing football. So, I mean, I’ve got – I believe I’ll be okay.

Does he have game pictures of the minutes before she was killed? Since she was killed less than ten minutes before found, she was either slowly drowning or he was there then. Had the game been halted by that point?

It is horrible that the news team filmed with Madden's daughter present.

It was stated that his dna was found on places where it shouldn't be. Basically it was discovered On gabby during the autopsy.

So I'm not sure what else you need at this present time. He clearly stated she wasn't mentioned missing to about 45 minutes later after him seeing her alone and going behind the bleachers. But he didn't stick around for the police. Because he knew they were going to head to his home so he made sure he got their first. Jmo

Btw. His daughter's face in that interview seems to know that dad could be guilty. Jmo

I know Dexter. A part of me agrees, the other just doesn't comprehend. Or maybe I just don't think it's possible for a 30 something dude to just do something like that all of the sudden. I don't know. Maybe I need time to process it.

I believe that sodomy, in addition to the forcible act of deviancy, also refers to the lack of ability to consent because of age (under 16 or whatever it is or mentally or physically incapacitated) so I assume it will be a charge in child rapes. I think I will do some good of fashioned book research instead of googling this one....do not want it in my history...

Nope, it refers to a couple specific acts. It's only charged when such an act can be proven.

If he was under the influence of drugs, wouldn't that mitigate the circumstances of his crime? I would think he would want to drug test, but maybe too stupid to know that? Wouldn't having drugs in his system, maybe keep away capital murder charges? I guess each state is different.

FWIW, in Gabbi's case specifically I avoided social media, and I feel that sometimes helps me to stay focused on the facts and not get sidetracked or tunnel vision. SM is an amazing tool, and I've referred to it in other cases obviously, but sometimes, for me anyway, it works better to totally avoid it. Depends on the situation.

Now, with that being said, I took some screenshots of TM's profile via the cache links you guys posted upstream (thanks), but dont think I can post them per TOS, but can summarize iirc, will double check the SM rules, link in progress, How long will the material via that cache link be viewable?

If drugs were involved then it would be meth or coke or crack or good ole fashion alcohol.

Because no heroin addict or oxy user will be under influence without being extra tired looking and almost nodding off. There are tons of stories where parents are passed out in the front seat from heroin while their kids are in the back seat. So this guy would not have the energy to pull all of this off and make it home before LE got there before her body was found.

I'm just waiting to hear that he told someone to drive his kids home. Or something.

Hello i have a question i hope someone can awnser to help me...this guy that is arrested is this the same guy that gave the really odd interview....and well actually weather it is or not him i was wondering if someone can tell me where abouts i can see this interview that everyone is talking about .please N thank you....

If drugs were involved then it would be meth or coke or crack or good ole fashion alcohol.

Because no heroin addict or oxy user will be under influence without being extra tired looking and almost nodding off. There are tons of stories where parents are passed out in the front seat from heroin while their kids are in the back seat. So this guy would not have the energy to pull all of this off and make it home before LE got there before her body was found.

I'm just waiting to hear that he told someone to drive his kids home. Or something.

As I pointed out earlier in the thread, opiate pain meds speed some people up, which is why some pill users switch between pills and meth. I don't know enough about heroin to know if it does the same thing, but I've never heard that it does.

Whatever the substance, I think he's clearly been on something for a while now.

MADDEN: Oh yeah, there were several people there. I’ve got all kinds of people to verify that I was there, you know, and seen me. I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there, you know, to send to my ex-wife because she [DIDN'T] wasn’t there, and she wanted to see Blake playing football. So, I mean, I’ve got – I believe I’ll be okay.

BBM

Transcript omits the one word: ...perhaps she (the Ex) didn't (@ 5:50m on the video) believe he was there. That is, after she learned Gabbi went missing IMO.

Perhaps, kids contacted her or relayed to her that they returned home with someone else, not Dad OR that he had been missing from the immediate area for a period of time

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo