CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY. Radical beliefs are not a problem UNLESS radical extremists try to force it on others. And that is precisely what is happening with Sharia law in some areas and with ISIS taking over cities by brutal, lethal force.

Excellent, succinct point Katy.

And while all this force by radical islamists (i.e., Radical Islamic Terrorism) is going on on a Global scale, we have BO suggesting that the American people cannot be reasonable, calling them islamaphobes, and having the AG threaten American free speech in the name of what????? ---where are the reports on this happening to such a degree that all of the WH's threats and lecturing are warranted--hysterical much??? SMFH Talk about creating an atmosphere of hysteria, and by the WH no less.

Common sense tells me that the creation of this false hysteria by the Leader of the free world is emboldening and encouraging these radicals :banghead::bang::doh: to exploitively force even more on people that have generously given an inch in the name of kindness and tolerance, and most likely have upped the ante by planning for more and bigger terrorist attacks on those who are resisting their particular brand of hate.

Who said that there SHOULD be a backlash? Not me.

And I'm not about to get into the different crimes committed by different religious groups. It's been established time and again that a large number of mass shootings in the US have been committed by people who self-identify as Protestant, and often do so with religious motives. But we don't brand a whole religion based on what a relative minority of violent people do when Christians are involved -- so I'm not sure why it would be appropriate to do so with other religious groups.

I don't know why either. I don't understand why it's such a difficult concept to grasp:
ISIS and Al Qaeda are not Islam. The Muslim next door is not a terrorist.
:banghead:

thats interesting... i dont know why , i def think there is no way mom did not know soething was "happening" ... but its like parents of drug using kids, you can know but cant stop while at the same time your not calling the cops on your kids all the time

its like domestic violence, people know the vitims are being abused, but "mind there own business " especially when it is "family"

Or maybe it is culturally (I do not know) normative not to ask your kids stuff

I know , even if it was a neighbor who had UPS every day I would ask not even in that context, but just like what did you get? I dont know if that makes sense , but (i dont think i woudl think something bad) but what did u buy?

She had to have known. Why wouldn't she call? Maybe she was in on it. Maybe he was abusive and she was afraid. Maybe he threatened her or other family members.

It's one thing if your kid is getting high in the garage and you look the other way, but it's a very different thing when he's building explosives in there.

in its own way it is far more frightening to learn, if true, that this really was not funded or planned by ISIS - sounds weird, but a little cell (there had to be a couple more people - the movie theatre stuff truly haunts me) but not this big evil bad group THAT is truly scary

it also seems like you dont need a lot of money to do sh$t like this - that too is very creepy ......................

dont most of us think it would cost a lot of money??

they said paris cost about 10K

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pa...is-attacks-likely-cost-10-000-or-less-n465711

To Boytwnmom, and/or any others interested. A Constitutional Lawyer has introduced an interesting, and quite thought provoking, question...why aren't RIT that live in America, who state publicly and takes steps to realize (and sometimes carry out) a desire to eliminate or destroy America and it's citizens, charged with Treason?

Excellent, succinct point Katy.

And while all this force by radical islamists (i.e., Radical Islamic Terrorism) is going on on a Global scale, we have BO suggesting that the American people cannot be reasonable, calling them islamaphobes, and having the AG threaten American free speech in the name of what????? ---where are the reports on this happening to such a degree that all of the WH's threats and lecturing are warranted--hysterical much??? SMFH Talk about creating an atmosphere of hysteria, and by the WH no less.

Common sense tells me that the creation of this false hysteria by the Leader of the free world is emboldening and encouraging these radicals :banghead::bang::doh: to exploitively force even more on people that have generously given an inch in the name of kindness and tolerance, and most likely have upped the ante by planning for more and bigger terrorist attacks on those who are resisting their particular brand of hate.

BBM for focus

Keep in mind, these were all BEFORE SB:

Armed protesters gather outside Islamic Center of Irving

About a dozen protesters — most carrying long guns, some masked and one with his mother — lined up outside an Irving mosque on Saturday. They had come from as far away as Hunt County to the green-domed complex. To “Stop the Islamization of America,” as the mother’s hand-drawn sign urged.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...set-up-outside-islamic-center-of-irving.html/

Police: Vandals tore apart, dumped feces on Quran at mosque

PFLUGERVILLE, Texas -- A member of The Islamic Center of Pflugerville arrived to find a torn up Quran covered in feces Monday morning, and police are investigating the incident as a hate crime.

At 6:18 a.m. Monday, police responded to the center along the 15800 block of Windermere Drive, where the officer found the Quran and feces in front of the entrance to the building.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/crim...ore-apart-dumped-feces-quran-mosque/75884812/

Muslim Sixth Grader Allegedly Attacked by Schoolmates Who Called her ISIS, Tore at Her Hijab

A Muslim girl was attacked at her New York middle school by three schoolmates who referred to the girl as a terrorist organization and tried ripping off her religious garb, INSIDE EDITION has learned.

While beating up the girl, the boys also allegedly called her "ISIS," the source said.

The incident occurred less than a week after 130 people were killed in Paris in a series of coordinated terrorist attacks, which were claimed by the Islamic State, or ISIS.

I dunno, I think with incidents like these taking place even before SB, our President has a legitimate concern regarding anti-Muslim hysteria.

To Boytwnmom, and/or any others interested. A Constitutional Lawyer has introduced an interesting, and quite thought provoking, question...why aren't RIT that live in America, who state publicly and takes steps to realize (and sometimes carry out) a desire to eliminate or destroy America and it's citizens, charged with Treason?

Interesting concept. What if they don't go quite that far, but instead say, for example, that they will refuse to follow any American laws that are in conflict with Sharia law?

Yes, but there is more than three times the percentages of Jews that are victims of hate crimes and they are truly a peaceful religion. Why would AG Lynch single out the Muslim religion for her assault on the US constitution? jmo

OMG, thank you so much for this post. Common sense seems to have been sucked up in the insidious PC vacuum from Hell that has been loosed on this country. It would difficult for me to accurately express how I felt listening to Lynch threaten to go after people and all but say the First Amendment is expendable--so many emotions so few outlets.

But the primary feeling was sadness that the chief LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER of America has decided to provide protection from harassment, retaliation and hate speech/actions for ONLY ONE DEMOGRAPHIC POPULATION in the Multicultural country that is America. Why, for the love of all that is sacred, would anyone in this very powerful position even think it is okay to guarantee only Muslims a safety that is absolutely the right of ALL AMERICANS.

OMG, thank you so much for this post. Common sense seems to have been sucked up in the insidious PC vacuum from Hell that has been loosed on this country. It would difficult for me to accurately express how I felt listening to Lynch threaten to go after people and all but say the First Amendment is expendable--so many emotions so few outlets.

But the primary feeling was sadness that the chief LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER of America has decided to provide protection from harassment, retaliation and hate speech/actions for ONLY ONE DEMOGRAPHIC POPULATION in the Multicultural country that is America. Why, for the love of all that is sacred, would anyone in this very powerful position even think it is okay to guarantee only Muslims a safety that is absolutely the right of ALL AMERICANS.

BBM. She did? I missed that, having such a busy workday today that I couldn't keep up my surreptitious news monitoring. I'll look further.

EXACTLY. Radical beliefs are not a problem UNLESS radical extremists try to force it on others. And that is precisely what is happening with Sharia law in some areas and with ISIS taking over cities by brutal, lethal force.

Just because radical violent Islamists like IS are brutally enforcing their idea of sharia law on people doesn't mean that all Muslims who want sharia are radical or violent extremists. A lot of sharia is benign, some of it is ugly too. But practicing sharia doesn't make one an IS follower or even a radical extremist. And answering yes to an opinion poll that asks if you want the USA to follow sharia is just that - an opinion, a thought, a belief. But now people can be called un-American or un-Australian for what they think, which is hypocritical.

Who is doing this and not being charged? What do you consider steps?

I think the people who talk about turning the country into a Christian theocracy (like Ted Cruz) are talking about destroying America but until they take steps I consider it free speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting concept. What if they don't go quite that far, but instead say, for example, that they will refuse to follow any American laws that are in conflict with Sharia law?

As I see it, if you won't follow any American laws that are in conflict with Sharia law it is probably best to find a place that supports the laws you are willing to adhere to.

I believe it is up to the individual to make sacrifices to accomodate what is a priority in and to their lives. For example, while not exactly the same, I absolutely love the gorgeous and breathtaking beauty that is Washington State--it is an absolutely stunning visual feast for the eyes and a balm for the soul, and I would enjoy waking up to it every day but what I enjoy even more is being able to live in a place that is committed to living in a way that is more consistent with and respectful of the Constitution of the United States. So I had to choose, and I chose not to live in WA. I consider that a hard choice and a sacrifice but I know that that is necessary in life and worth it.

BBM. She did? I missed that, having such a busy workday today that I couldn't keep up my surreptitious news monitoring. I'll look further.

Please share whatever you find.

Yes, she did. All news agencies (ABC, CNN, FOX, etc.) have her speech--at least to some degree or another

in its own way it is far more frightening to learn, if true, that this really was not funded or planned by ISIS - sounds weird, but a little cell (there had to be a couple more people - the movie theatre stuff truly haunts me) but not this big evil bad group THAT is truly scary

it also seems like you dont need a lot of money to do sh$t like this - that too is very creepy ......................

dont most of us think it would cost a lot of money??

they said paris cost about 10K

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pa...is-attacks-likely-cost-10-000-or-less-n465711

I still freak out when I look at the pop can that brought down the Russian plane. We spend billions on defense and they spend 10 dollars. Whose rules are they playing by?

Never heard of e before but it was touching the band in Paris performed tonight in paris for the first time at u2 concert ! it was a touching intro when they wre coming on i could not help but think god the stuff they saw and heard ...............

wow i would love to know what there earlier interaction was regarding - could be a speeding ticket or parking ticket i suppose ---

THIS imo, is what we should be focused on not muslims

Doubt there would be an LAPD investigation if it was only for a speeding ticket...

Just because radical violent Islamists like IS are brutally enforcing their idea of sharia law on people doesn't mean that all Muslims who want sharia are radical or violent extremists. A lot of sharia is benign, some of it is ugly too. But practicing sharia doesn't make one an IS follower or even a radical extremist. And answering yes to an opinion poll that asks if you want the USA to follow sharia is just that - an opinion, a thought, a belief. But now people can be called un-American or un-Australian for what they think, which is hypocritical.

And many here in the USA find it abhorrent, that people would immigrate here, and then want to change our legal system to fit THEIR religious precepts. I would not move to Dubai and expect them to follow Western concepts and religious protocol. I would willingly comply with their cultural beliefs and laws.

They are procreating at higher rates than many other religions. In some countries the men can have several wives. They might have 1 to 3 dozen children. And those kids will also do the same.

I did the math once.....do this. Assume each family will have 10 children (and that is not an over reaching number). And those 10 kids have 10 kids = 100 =1000 =10,000 =100,000 =1,000,000 =10,000,000 (fill a major city) 7 generations to fill a MAJOR city
(bigger than London).

And I didn't originally do the math with Muslims in mind. I knew of a very large Pentecostal family, and I wondered, if all the children followed Mom/Dad's plans to let God decide on the size of their family, where could this take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member