CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of almost hesitant to say this, but oh well. I don't think anyone here is a bigot.

Jesus did not tell His followers to chop off the heads of their enemies.
Buddha did not tell his followers to chop off the heads of their enemies.
Mohammed DID tell his followers to chop off the heads of their enemies.

It's there. We cannot keep ignoring it and throwing peat moss and lime on the pile hoping to cover it up and cut the odor. It's just there.

You can find violent scriptures, verses, passages, what have you .... in every religious movement. What you cannot find is the holy and revered ones promoting violence. With the obvious exception of Mohammed, religious leader of Islam.

It doesn't mean every Muslim is following the call to violence. But it is what it is.

I have seen many bigoted statements and opinions displayed here. It is what it is and if I see it I'm going to call it out. No matter how un-PC that might be.

I'm kind of almost hesitant to say this, but oh well. I don't think anyone here is a bigot.

It's there. We cannot keep ignoring it and throwing peat moss and lime on the pile hoping to cover it up and cut the odor. It's just there.

You can find violent scriptures, verses, passages, what have you .... in every religious movement. What you cannot find is the holy and revered ones promoting violence. With the obvious exception of Mohammed, religious leader of Islam.

It doesn't mean every Muslim is following the call to violence. But it is what it is.
I just want to thank you for this post before it disappears, like it never existed. I don't see the bigotry either. Sadly a whole lot of people have lost the plot.

I just want to thank you for this post before it disappears, like it never existed. I don't see the bigotry either. Sadly a whole lot of people have lost the plot.

By talking about Muslims instead of the horrific act that took place in San Bernardino? I agree.

This was a really interesting article from NPR. I snipped a little to post here:

is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Jenkins notes that the history of Christianity is strewn with herem. During the Crusades in the Middle Ages, the Catholic popes declared the Muslims Amalekites. In the great religious wars in the 16th, 17th and 19th centuries, Protestants and Catholics each believed the other side were the Amalekites and should be utterly destroyed.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

Investigators are exploring whether the transaction was a loan taken out by Farook, who with his wife killed 14 and wounded 21 when they opened fire at a holiday lunch.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nt-two-weeks-before-shooting-source-says.html

On or about Nov.20, Fox News is told Farook converted $10,000 to cash, and withdrew the money at a Union Bank branch in San Bernardino. Afterwards, in the days before the shooting, there were at least three transfers of $5,000 that appear to be to Farook’s mother.

It's my opinion that he was leaving money for his mother to help raise the child, he did it cause he knew he didn't have to worry about paying it back. And again to me it shows mommy knew what was going on.

bbm

But what of all the bombs in the garage? It's always seemed to me that they thought they would get away with it but I could be wrong.

Did the San Bernardino Shooters Syed Farook and Tafsheen Malik Have Help?

Snip

Authorities are also interested in a number of people seen entering the garage at the Farook residence in Redlands, California in the months prior to the attack. Farook apparently used the garage as a bomb-making facility, and many bomb components were found in the garage after the massacre.

In addition, the Joint Terrorism Task Force has received information that a man resembling Farook sought access to a downtown L.A. office tower during the weeks prior to the attack and became agitated when denied entry.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/did-farook-malik-have-help-n476136

AIr France flight diverted
[h=1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3YEQ5IYC-I[/h]

I have to say that after looking at the photo of the two of them when they entered the country together it appears that she did have the face covering on. It is what I believe is the reason why they both have that blank look/stare on their faces,it will not surprise to hear down the road that she objected to removing it. jmo

But what of all the bombs in the garage? It's always seemed to me that they thought they would get away with it but I could be wrong.

I thought they did too. Terrorists and mass shooters most often die at the scene or are taken from there, not chased. Leaving like that is another anomaly and why would they do it unless they had more in planned? I don't see them trying to escape and thinking they could just go back to their old life.

IMO There had to have been additional attacks in the planning with all the pipe bombs and ammo found in the home. Also, I have to do a little research and see if some organizations that promote terror compensate the terrorists' families. (Like Hamas).

How ISIS Picks Its Suicide Bombers

For all the attention paid to ISIS, relatively little is known about its inner workings. But a man claiming to be a member of the so-called Islamic State’s security services has stepped forward to provide that inside view. This series is based on days of interviews with this ISIS spy. Read part one here, part three here, and part four here.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/16/how-isis-picks-its-suicide-bombers.html

IMO There had to have been additional attacks in the planning with all the pipe bombs and ammo found in the home. Also, I have to do a little research and see if some organizations that promote terror compensate the terrorists' families. (Like Hamas).

Hamas does but I would think that only applies to Palestinians.

Per the FBI yesterday: "So the number's changed from 12 to 19. Now, that is not 19 pipe bombs. Let me be clear. That is 19 pipes that could be turned into pipe bombs if all the components are there and present for them to actually be construed that way." Source: CNN Transcript
In other words, there were not bombs, there were pipes and other stuff (components) removed from the garage.

Why does this thread keep going back to Islamaphobia? Where are all these Muslims who aren't embracing the Constitution?

Muslims are not the enemy and all the bigotry displayed here is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ease at which some folks label others as bigots is why the San Bernardino jihadist terrorists remained stealth and were enabled to carry out their massacre on 12/02/2015. Their aware neighbor was in fear of being labelled a bigot, and did not report their suspicious activities.

<modsnip>

Statements such as this one...fuel the fire. CAIR...sheesh.

Snip

&#8220;Let&#8217;s not forget that some of our own foreign policy, as Americans, as the west, have fueled that extremism,&#8221; Ayloush told "New Day" host Chris Cuomo during a discussion about Wednesday's terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Calif., where a Muslim married couple killed 14 and wounded 21 at a holiday party for the county health department that employed the husband, Syed Rizwan Farook.

Ayloush said U.S. support for repressive regimes in the Middle East, including Egypt, &#8220;push people over to the edge.&#8221;

&#8220;Then they become extremists,&#8221; said Ayloush. &#8220;We are partly responsible. Terrorism is a global problem, not a Muslim problem. And the solution has to be global. Everyone has a role in it.&#8221;

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/0...-america-bears-some-blame-for-terror-attacks/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley