CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statements such as this one...fuel the fire. CAIR...sheesh.

Snip

“Let’s not forget that some of our own foreign policy, as Americans, as the west, have fueled that extremism,” Ayloush told "New Day" host Chris Cuomo during a discussion about Wednesday's terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Calif., where a Muslim married couple killed 14 and wounded 21 at a holiday party for the county health department that employed the husband, Syed Rizwan Farook.

Ayloush said U.S. support for repressive regimes in the Middle East, including Egypt, “push people over to the edge.”

“Then they become extremists,” said Ayloush. “We are partly responsible. Terrorism is a global problem, not a Muslim problem. And the solution has to be global. Everyone has a role in it.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/0...-america-bears-some-blame-for-terror-attacks/

bbm He speaks for himself and his people/followers. He can keep me out of we.jmo

Why does this thread keep going back to Islamaphobia? Where are all these Muslims who aren't embracing the Constitution?

Muslims are not the enemy and all the bigotry displayed here is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google Irving, Tx. The elected officials are working to eliminate the illegally formed Sharia court.

Hamas does but I would think that only applies to Palestinians.
Someone definitely takes good care of the Palestinians. Several years ago I visited Bethlehem. Our tour guide was a Palestinian Christian. He told us that no Palestinian has to pay taxes of any kind, including income tax. Palestine receives enough donations each year to pay for all government expenses. That's pretty amazing if you ask me.

Who said that there SHOULD be a backlash? Not me.

And I'm not about to get into the different crimes committed by different religious groups. It's been established time and again that a large number of mass shootings in the US have been committed by people who self-identify as Protestant, and often do so with religious motives. But we don't brand a whole religion based on what a relative minority of violent people do when Christians are involved -- so I'm not sure why it would be appropriate to do so with other religious groups.
Because when a Christian, Hindu or jew commit mass murder there aren't international communities celebrating their success. Because when a Buddist, Catholic or orthodox jew commit mass murder there aren't organisations willing to take the credit and glory and add it to their fight for an Islamic state. Both type of killings (mass murder and terror) are horrible and can leave many dead, but only in the name of Islam do we see so many attacks attributed to this reaficsl cause. Mass murderers do not promise that more atrocities will be committed, nor do others take up their cause when they have been killed. To me this is the purest essence of why Muslims terror acts are standing apart from all other single minded mass murderers. Just my evolving opinion.

P. S. I don't advocate blaming REAL Muslims by any means. We need to identify the threat and not blame good, individual people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have to say that after looking at the photo of the two of them when they entered the country together it appears that she did have the face covering on. It is what I believe is the reason why they both have that blank look/stare on their faces,it will not surprise to hear down the road that she objected to removing it. jmo

My guess is that she was required to show her face at customs. I am sure both of them were angry at such an order.

Waiting to hear what day the loan was taken out, I wonder if it was Nov13. jmo

Next hearing is in January. Sister has two children, 7 and 2.

http://www.pe.com/articles/child-788638-baby-custody.html

Early Monday, Farook’s sister, Saira Khan, and the baby’s grandmother attended a custody hearing, according to statement issued by the Council on American-Islamic Relations -- Greater Los Angeles Area office.

According to the statement, the council “is working to make sure that the baby is placed with a Muslim foster family while she remains in the custody of San Bernardino County Child Protective Services. It is also working with the family to ensure that the child is swiftly reunited with her family.”

....and this was an act of terror committed by radicalized Muslims.

Not by Catholics. Not by Jews. Not by Hindus. Not by Protestants. Not by the KKK.

This particular mass shooting was carried out by these two delusional radicals.

Because when a Christian, Hindu or jew commit mass murder there aren't international communities celebrating their success. Because when a Buddist, Catholic or orthodox jew commit mass murder there aren't organisations willing to take the credit and glory and add it to their fight for an Islamic state. Both type of killings (mass murder and terror) are horrible and can leave many dead, but only in the name of Islam do we see so many attacks attributed to this reaficsl cause. Mass murderers do not promise that more atrocities will be committed, nor do others take up their cause when they have been killed. To me this is the purest essence of why Muslims terror acts are standing apart from all other single minded mass murderers. Just my evolving opinion.

P. S. I don't advocate blaming REAL Muslims by any means. We need to identify the threat and not blame good, individual people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not blaming them is a start, but we need to respect them and treat them with dignity the way we would treat any human being. We need to let go of hate, prejudice, and fear. We're better than that.

JMO

Some Christians denounce the Klan -- some do not. And it's the same with Muslims vis a vis ISIS and other terrorism. So I don't see why it's ever permissible to paint all Muslims with the same brush. I certainly don't think that people like the Klan, or like Dylan Roof, are representative of Christians.

And for what it's worth, all Muslims are 'Islamic'. Saying "Islamic Muslims" is the same as saying "Christian Christians".

Was Dylan Roof a Christian? What church did he say he attended? He sure didn't sound or act like a Christian to me. I think he is a horrible racist and that was his sole motive and had nothing to do with his religion. Are the KKK Christians? All they seem to be is another hate group who are white just like I don't think the Nazi skinheads are Christians. They are just another racial hate group like the KKK and Black Panther Party among many others. .

Do you have a list Montjoy showing which mass shooters were Christians and did their despicable acts saying they did it because they were Christians?

The reason I asked is even the PP shooter never attended church since he moved to CO. What church did he ever belong to? He seemed to be more anti-government like the Unibomber who was also a misfit in society and a loner who lived a reclusive life up in the woods in a cabin.

I honestly have never seen it shown or proven where many of these shooters were Christians or even republicans like is often claimed and solely did the mass shootings based on religion or because of a certain political party.

I do know back in the 70s during the Zebra Killings in CA all of those 17 murders and countless severe assaults to only whites were done because of racial hatred even though the four black murderers were also Muslims. Unless LFarakan taught them that the only infidels are whites and should be murdered. One of the murdered victims was even decapitated so its hard to say if the motive for the murders was about the Muslim religion or about racial hatred. I suppose it could be both.

But I really would be interested in reading a list of the recent past mass shooters where it was proved their motive was because of a religion, or racial hatred or just because they wanted to carrying out a mass shooting for the hell of it and because they knew they could because they always strike gun free zones.

Now these two terrorists seem to have the same motive as Major Hasan who was also a Muslim terrorist extremist and praised his God when firing upon totally innocent people murdering many and wounded many many more.

But I am not sure being Christian had anything to do with a lot of these other mass murders nor their political parties.

Did Holmes and Lanza even go to church or even vote? I know that Newtown is predominately filled with democrats and I think a lot of these type of killers seemed to have lived a very coddled liberal lifestyle.

The DC Snipers were Muslims too weren't they?

I was reading an article yesterday about Islamic terrorists which have been caught just this year alone right in our own country and I was surprised to see that quite a few of them came from Samolia (sp) or Bosnia and they had been in our country for a long time and some were citizens of our country. It shows they will wait for years before they plot to strike us hoping to kill as many as they can.

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists and that is why the terrorists should be defined as Islamic Muslim Extremists/terrorists.

It does make me wonder since there are so many Muslims here now why more don't come out in droves against Islamic extremism and ISIS. How can they all get their beliefs from the same Muslim bible yet believe differently than ISIS does? Doesn't Mohammad tell them to kill all others who do not believe as they do? The truth is we don't know what any of them are thinking behind the four walls of their home. For all we know thousands could be agreeing with ISIS and Sharia law. Aren't there some cities here filled with Muslims who want to police themselves under Sharia Law? Isn't that also wanting to be done in areas of France?

TIA

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ion-man-at-l-a-skyscraper-20151207-story.html

"Over the weekend, the Los Angeles Police Department got a tip that several weeks ago, a man matching Syed Rizwan Farook's description and another man tried to get into a high-rise building in downtown L.A., according to a law enforcement source.

Both the LAPD and FBI are investigating, said the source, who stressed that such reports are fairly common and that they have no evidence Farook was the man."

Online lender, I'm not familiar with this, but guessing the interest rates would be sky high? I wondered if their baby was delivered at the hospital or at home. If true that the Mrs. didn't speak much, and relatives never seen her face, I'm sure the mother had to have seen her, since she lived there. But being that she was ultra conservative, didn't go many places, it would surprise me if she did go to the hospital. One of the big red flags for me, she studied to be a pharmacist, and settled on a man that was average at best, and decided to be a housewife? I'm not talking down to housewives at all, but spending all day long in that tiny condo with a mother in law.

Not blaming them is a start, but we need to respect them and treat them with dignity the way we would treat any human being. We need to let go of hate, prejudice, and fear. We're better than that.

JMO
I treat Muslims that I know and run into daily with total respect. My Muslim friends and neighbors will come for hot chocolate and blintzes on Christmas eve with their grown kids, as they have for 12 years already. I do not hate nor fear them. My kids went on family snowboarding trips with them when they were younger. My daughter is still close friends with the youngest son and she stayed with him when her apartment flooded because he lived by her school at the time.

But I do fear SOME Muslims. I fear the radical extremists and the lone wolves who want to do us harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard