AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case...IMO...is very similar to the Jayden Leske case..... and may very well have the same outcome....if Daniel has educated representation.....so far no MSM...have presented anything that is a slam dunk..

If all we are to go by is MSM reports.....we have the same conditions. Hearsay/Alternative theories (Drug running/bounty) to consider...just like the pigs head revenge group that muddied the waters in Jayden's case.

I am personally very interested to hear what "evidence" they have against Daniel.....so far.. phone pings in Belanglo forest where Karlie's remains were found is all we have heard....doesn't single him out as her killer for me... when we have so little information on who else she associated with in 2008 - who they may have associated with...if there was any truth to the drug running/debt/bounty story....arrrhh hang me now...

Simply a mans phone ping in the same area where her remains are found....Mmm a man who may or may not be involved in a drug syndicate....along with (as suggested) the very victim of the crime may have also been apart of....(wrong or right).....see how the waters are muddied..(msn reported evidence) isn't doing it for me.

But having said that...gut says..guilty...but my gut - isn't and shouldn't be accepted as a barometer of truth...only evidence should.

Apologises for outside of Australia Members....My comparison to Jayiden Leske case....This was a rather high profile case in Australia where a little boy was murdered following being left in the care of one person....The man (baby sitter was acquitted of murder - due to doubt caused by an outside factor) IMO he was guilty.....but it couldn't be proved...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...torians-memories/story-fnat7jnn-1226611842179

Interesting parallel with the JL case, Puggle.
Without a guilty plea it could certainly go the same way.
Also nice to read someone saying that their personal gut feeling should not be considered a barometer of truth :)

can anyone please supply a working link to Hazels reply.....as quoted here ":They won't charge me over killings"...

'

can anyone please supply a working link to Hazels reply.....as quoted here ":They won't charge me over killings"...

'

I WON’T FACE CHARGES, PARTNER SAYS

THE woman at the centre of the murder investigation of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her daughter Khandalyce claims she “will not face charges” over the grisly crimes.
Wheelchair-bound Hazel Passmore broke her silence yesterday after her former partner Daniel Holdom, 41, was charged with the alleged murder of the toddler in NSW.
When asked if she thought her involvement in the investigation was over, Ms Passmore *replied: “I hope so.
“I don’t know (if she will face any charge) ... I don’t think so. (There will be) no charges in relation to murder, anyway.’’

http://en.hamrinnews.net/World/143607.html

Well done to the person who did the right thing and called crime stoppers,without that vital call the muders may never have been solved.
A bouquet to SA and NSW police for their great work on the case.

Great news about progression with the arrest for Khandalyce's murder - I hadn't been on since the previous thread was closed down, so it was quite a welcomed surprise when I heard it on the news last night.

HP awaits charges from Aust Federal Police/AFP as fraud is a commonwealth offence. (ABC tv news).

IMO there is no contest that she knew of the 'disappearance' of K+K.
Reckon her defense re not revealing that knowledge would be - "terrified I'd be next."

HP awaits charges from Aust Federal Police/AFP as fraud is a commonwealth offence. (ABC tv news).

IMO there is no contest that she knew of the 'disappearance' of K+K.
Reckon her defense re not revealing that knowledge would be - "terrified I'd be next."

Yes, you may be right. Now that Bray has stated in the interview that Holdom was already in Cessnock Gaol, I wonder how long he was in there for prior to all this coming out. I'm wondering if people then started talking because they know he won't be getting out any time soon.

"When asked if she thought her involvement in the investigation was over, Ms Passmore replied: “I hope so.’’"

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/karlie-and-khandalyce-murders-hazel-passmore-says-she-wont-be-charged-with-killings/news-story/5b34e297c3abf1add6903465f1230afe

I have never believed HP was guilty of any crime, although she may possibly have acted foolishly while thinking she was assisting Karlie, not knowing Karlie was dead.

Not guilty of any crime? What about impersonating a murdered Karlie at Centerlink and the bank in order to access her money for years on end? Hazel shouldn't be so cocky ... Looks like she's the one who gave police enough info to arrest DH for the murder of Khandalyce, seems to me she could have done that years ago if she hadn't been so keen to keep getting the extra cash. Evil.

I WON’T FACE CHARGES, PARTNER SAYS

THE woman at the centre of the murder investigation of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her daughter Khandalyce claims she “will not face charges” over the grisly crimes.
Wheelchair-bound Hazel Passmore broke her silence yesterday after her former partner Daniel Holdom, 41, was charged with the alleged murder of the toddler in NSW.
When asked if she thought her involvement in the investigation was over, Ms Passmore *replied: “I hope so.
“I don’t know (if she will face any charge) ... I don’t think so. (There will be) no charges in relation to murder, anyway.’’

http://en.hamrinnews.net/World/143607.html

"..... no charges in relation to murder, anyway."

Still good for fraud then, Hazel?

What a gal!

"..... no charges in relation to murder, anyway."

Still good for fraud then, Hazel?

What a gal!

It will be interesting to see where this leads. In my opinion, I would think there would be an accessory charge somewhere along the track, as well as fraud charges. I can't imagine she wasn't aware that Holdom killed both Karlie and Khandalyce. As it appears she most probably wasn't the one who originally contacted the police, I expect she had no intention of coming forward either - she probably only became co-operative when the game was up and she had no other choice.

Passmore's alleged participation in the fraud is a crime against every Aussie taxpayer. It should not be minimised. She has stolen our money, for years, and taken money that could otherwise be distributed to other truly needy people. The Centrelink budget is not a bottomless pit of endless funds available for every needy Aussie.

'It’s then alleged Holdom killed Khandalyce while on the way to South Australia in the vicinity of the small NSW town of Wallaroo some time between 2.17am on December 19 and 12.52am on December 20. Police have not released how or exactly where she died.'

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...e/news-story/49322ce40ef12627de9fbfea9ce2e195

Pretty specific times there, sounds like DH told Hazel he had killed Khandalyce between two phone calls or texts, otherwise I can't see how they'd be able to nail down the times so specifically.

It will be interesting to see where this leads. In my opinion, I would think there would be an accessory charge somewhere along the track, as well as fraud charges. I can't imagine she wasn't aware that Holdom killed both Karlie and Khandalyce. As it appears she most probably wasn't the one who originally contacted the police, I expect she had no intention of coming forward either - she probably only became co-operative when the game was up and she had no other choice.

Exactly my thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member