The Dogs

Does anybody know if Teresa's dog Lucy died or was put down? I saw someone's post on TS FB page saying she knew Lucy was with her and how much TS loved her.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004391764552&fref=ts
I.cant.even. But I will. That poor baby. I wonder if she was embraced with love in her dying moment. Lucy you really now are in the sky with a true diamond. My heart is just broken. I can't even imagine my dogs dying with out me. I pray for the other 3 innocents in the house- the girls and other fur baby.

January 16 at 12:17pm ·
I know Lucy is with you and how much you loved her. It was so hard letting her go but now she's with you and Abby All the memories we shared together. I miss you and will always love you.
2 Likes

I know Lucy is with you and how much you loved her. It was so hard letting her go but now she's with you and Abby All the memories we shared together. I miss you and will always love you.
2 Likes

That is so weird. Like Carole and Debbie, when I look at her facebook page from the link provided, it shows no actual posts since 2013. There are sections for 2015 and 2014 posts, but when clicked on, nothing happens.

I'm not saying I doubt that you can see it, but why? Unless you are a facebook friend of hers, maybe you have different access. Or maybe someone with access to her facebook page saw your comment and locked down the more recent comments.

I wondered about this dog actually when someone recently said they saw Mark and the 2 girls and one dog out walking somewhere around there. How terribly sad. Many of us were very moved by the photo of her that was posted. She looked so sweet and so vulnerable. It's so heartbreaking to think of what that poor dog went through with all of this.

2 Likes

Admin Note

Under normal circumstances I would have to remove this post since it does not show on her page for most people viewing. However, I saw this post opted to contact a verified source who I know is a Facebook friend of Teresa's. The source confirmed that this post does exist. It may not be accessible for everyone viewing but it is for those to whom Teresa gave broader access, per her privacy settings.

Since the verified insider confirmed the same post that TruthStar quoted, I'm letting it stand.

Poor dog. And poor kids. Not that it's even close to comparing to the pain of losing their mother, but losing a family pet is always hard. Especially in these circumstances.

Do we know if Lucy died of natural causes or if she had to be put down? MS has a tendency to get rid of members of the family when it serves his own interests.

This may explain why he spoke to his mother in the garage the other day.

Do we know if Lucy of natural causes or if she had to be put down? MS has a tendency to get rid of members of the family when it serves his own interests.

This may explain why he spoke to his mother in the garage the other day.
I live a mile away from the TS. Upon hearing about Lucy, I'm asking my dog-loving friends who are more than willing and able to adopt Lucy's sister.
If anyone knows more details about Lucy's sibling,

If anyone knows more about Lucy's sibling, much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I live a mile away from the TS. Upon hearing about Lucy, I'm asking my dog-loving friends who are more than willing and able to adopt Lucy's sister.

I wonder if Chloe the cross-dressing cat is still around?

It would be additionally traumatic for the girls if one of their pets was taken away from them to be adopted.

For the sake of the girls, I think it’s best that their other pets, dog (Nana) and cat (Zoey), stay with them.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...rs-court-curtis-wayne-wright-teresa/78051492/
Investigators went so far as to get search warrants for the microchips of the pets inside the home at the time of the murder —
two black Labrador retriever mix dogs named Lucy and Nana along with the black and white cat Zoey.

FTO, too funny, when I find out anything, you'll be the first to know ��

BS joked in her interview with LE that the cat was a cross-dresser. I don't know why but it made me giggle.

It would be additionally traumatic for the girls if one of their pets was taken away from them to be adopted.

For the sake of the girls, I think it’s best that their other pets, dog (Nana) and cat (Zoey), stay with them.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...rs-court-curtis-wayne-wright-teresa/78051492/
Investigators went so far as to get search warrants for the microchips of the pets inside the home at the time of the murder —
two black Labrador retriever mix dogs named Lucy and Nana along with the black and white cat Zoey.

Of course it would be best for the girls but MS isn't exactly up for any husband, father, or animal owner of the year awards. There's a good chance he's going to lose the girls, the animals and his freedom. During the custody hearing he suggested that his daughters be placed with an individual with a sex abuse history. Something tells me he doesn't have a good plan in place for the pets. It's always good to have a back up plan, IMO. Even if it's just temporary until the dust settles.

I don't see any posts from anyone, and only Teresa's from 2013 and before.

Yes Lucy has been put down. She was very old and suffering. They will probably remove this since I am not verified. Sorry.

Welcome Ocelot and thank you for the info. I'm glad that Lucy's no longer suffering- poor, old girl.

What's up with the carrots? I keep seeing it mentioned and I have no idea why. TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back