OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Actions
Follow

JR
‏@jreeves89
David fry on #revolutionradio right now. #oregonstandoff #malheur #bundymilitia

[video=youtube;1IjMV--D4uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IjMV--D4uk[/video] …

I wonder where they got the phone? Left behind in one of the buildings? I worry about that couple that lives right near there.

I guess they are supporting the 4. Oh my. One guy said there were bringing in 2500 more. National Guard time if it's not bullchit.

Sounds like Daddy Bundy is taking over, never mind what he's calling for means his 2 sons stay stuck in jail.

I wonder where they got the phone? Left behind in one of the buildings? I worry about that couple that lives right near there.

I guess they are supporting the 4. Oh my. One guy said there were bringing in 2500 more. National Guard time if it's not bullchit.

Wouldn't want to be responsible for making the call, but if armed out-of-state rogues are already piling in to Bend for the duration , maybe its time for the feds to truck up that refuge road and get it over with. Enough is enough.

David's parents are on the phone. Both say they are very proud of him.

Okay, he's lost it and spells Malheur incorrectly.

12651049_954688944607914_2396660483819635333_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch...3383454405133/954688944607914/?type=3&theater
Do the Bundy's even talk to each other. AB is trying to get a new judge to let him out, so that he can just go home. Next thing you know CB gives the sheriff notice that they are going to retain possession of the refuge. Basically CB is saying the four retain are part of the Bundy take over since they are the only ones left left the to 'retain possession'. Yet AB says the remaining four are not part of thier group. Daddy is not helping his son's to get out of jail any time soon.
I realize the situation is very serious, but it is comical to think that daddy Bundy really believes the sheriff is going to go secure the refuge for him.
New twists and turns every day.

Do the Bundy's even talk to each other. AB is trying to get a new judge to let him out, so that he can just go home. Next thing you know CB gives the sheriff notice that they are going to retain possession of the refuge. Basically CB is saying the four retain are part of the Bundy take over since they are the only ones left left the to 'retain possession'. Yet AB says the remaining four are not part of thier group. Daddy is not helping his son's to get out of jail any time soon.
I realize the situation is very serious, but it is comical to think that daddy Bundy really believes the sheriff is going to go secure the refuge for him.
New twists and turns every day.

There's so many documents filed that I read today by a self appointed judge, self appointed community council, Cliven's legally misspelled takeover etc...it's crazy.

I just cannot imagine how they even come up with these crazy ideas.

I just cannot imagine how they even come up with these crazy ideas.

I can speculate but Websleuths is a religion free zone, which is a good thing, but might give some insights into the the Bundy/Finicum insanity. MOO

I can speculate but Websleuths is a religion free zone, which is a good thing, but might give some insights into the the Bundy/Finicum insanity. MOO
I agree it is a big piece of this whole situation.

Some of these people on the Q&A with Fry sound like actors. They sure have one thing in common, they are windy. Some men are crying about the cause...

Maybe getting a fat head is just what he needs to get him out of there.

Some of these people on the Q&A with Fry sound like actors. They sure have one thing in common, they are windy. Some men are crying about the cause...

Maybe those people are "crisis actors". /Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member