2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...deo-audio-released-sievers-homicide/79768580/

A small audio snip from the LS interview. Also a small clip from Frank's interview.

Coming out of lurkdom, finally, to reply re this clip.

Woah! LS takes control of this conversation from the off. When asked if she knows anything out of the ordinary relationship-wise, in 1 minute and 39 seconds, she puts a helluva lot out there about Teresa living on the edge 'in every single way'.

She cites TS as having addictions and qualifies them as self-esteem issues, calls her eating habits a disease, that she has issues with pot (I imagine her imitating smoking a joint here), and also mentions TS's sexual orientation. She goes onto say TS was depressed but her meds for that were in Mark's name as she didn't want to leave a paper trail. No trail for who?? This clip ends with her saying TS was explosive, and emphatically stressed MS drove Teresa crazy. Basically she's saying Teresa was a walking disaster. And all of this in only 1.39 secs? Negative all round, yet this woman was the 'ying to Teresa's yang'? Wonder what Amazon Rain and other friends/family make of this.

Be interesting, also, to hear what she has to say about MS.

Interesting when that short clip from LS starts out and she is asked if there was anything outside of the norm about the relationship between TS & MS and if either of them might have been seeing others outside of the marriage - when LS replies, she starts out with "When I came into their life" then she goes on to say you could see the shift in the changes or something like that. Anyway, I just think it sounded strange "When I came into THEIR life". I would have thought it would have been more like "When I first met TS" or something like that.

Did Marks MOM say one of the daughters had a wallet with gift cards in it left at the house and it was not found? Hard hearing some of it. I cant read lips!

Every single one of these will need to be identified.
Who the video is, where they are, what are they recording?
Who wants to help?

Also, please don't quote the posts with videos embedded. It will make the pages slower to load, the more videos that have to download on every page load.

I was able to extract all info, here you go, Kate. 7 CD's index:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• doc dump4 content1.png
    doc dump4 content1.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 369
  • doc dump4 content2.png
    doc dump4 content2.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 382
  • doc dump4 content3.png
    doc dump4 content3.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 370
  • doc dump4 content4.jpg
    doc dump4 content4.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 375
  • doc dump4 content5.jpg
    doc dump4 content5.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 368
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• doc dump4 content6.jpg
    doc dump4 content6.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 371
  • doc dump4 content7.jpg
    doc dump4 content7.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 376
Mark was crying when he wasn't able to reach Teresa who was only 30 minutes late for work per TS mother- sorry, I didn't pay attention to timestamp but it stuck out to me- immediately.

Marker 40:00ff

Ms calls Dr P on Monday morning after SH had called him at 9:30 am to check on TS. Dr P is not answering, MS leaves a message. In the meantime he calls BS. Then Dr P calls back, Ms gives him the garage code and makes a joke for Dr P to be careful, that TS doesn't shoot him thinking he is an intruder..they laugh

-Nin

So, which was it - was he crying, or laughing and joking - or both?

I wonder why they were there too. Maybe they picked him up from the airport? Did we ever find out who picked him up?

TS' mom flew back to Florida with them, didn't she? I'm wonder if she rented a car at the airport.

^^^ Yes, Theresa's mom said the littlest ones wallet with gift cards and $200 hadn't been found yet.

Interesting when that short clip from LS starts out and she is asked if there was anything outside of the norm about the relationship between TS & MS and if either of them might have been seeing others outside of the marriage - when LS replies, she starts out with "When I came into their life" then she goes on to say you could see the shift in the changes or something like that. Anyway, I just think it sounded strange "When I came into THEIR life". I would have thought it would have been more like "When I first met TS" or something like that.

Some ppl interview lousy. But I don't think that is the case here. TSh interview just shows her immaturity and awkwardness with the whole situation. LS interview shows a person showing guilt with out realizing it. Pretty heavy stuff to talk about and the things she chose to say is not coming from a person who just had a dear friend murdered. Both LS and MS acted weird like it was planned. JMO

TS' mom flew back to Florida with them, didn't she? I'm wonder if she rented a car at the airport.

That's right, I keep forgetting that she flew down with him and the girls. I don't know if we have ever heard how they got to BS from the airport.

NiN not all have been posted here yet tho correct?

I'm back up and starting at video part 5.
Thank you so much U2 forever! I have on and off problems playing video on my phone and your work is so helpful!
Thank you also to NIN, beach and kateb! I can't even imagine how much work this all is. You guys are all amazing and are appreciated so very much :loveyou:

Did you catch the part where LS said TS depression script was in MS name so there would be no paper trail? I wonder what the first date of the script was? How do we know TS even got those meds? If she did, was it MS who suggested she get them?
Wow! This is HIGHLY suspicious.

Coming out of lurkdom, finally, to reply re this clip.

Woah! LS takes control of this conversation from the off. When asked if she knows anything out of the ordinary relationship-wise, in 1 minute and 39 seconds, she puts a helluva lot out there about Teresa living on the edge 'in every single way'.

She cites TS as having addictions and qualifies them as self-esteem issues, calls her eating habits a disease, that she has issues with pot (I imagine her imitating smoking a joint here), and also mentions TS's sexual orientation. She goes onto say TS was depressed but her meds for that were in Mark's name as she didn't want to leave a paper trail. No trail for who?? This clip ends with her saying TS was explosive, and emphatically stressed MS drove Teresa crazy. Basically she's saying Teresa was a walking disaster. And all of this in only 1.39 secs? Negative all round, yet this woman was the 'ying to Teresa's yang'? Wonder what Amazon Rain and other friends/family make of this.

Be interesting, also, to hear what she has to say about MS.
Right??? And this is the woman that TS was supposedly going to be going into partnership with!!! Her bff and the woman she was going to trust 50 percent of her practice with. Scary, very scary. And I'm glad they clarified the "addiction" part. When she first said that my thought went right to precription meds.

Another thing that concerned me was TS's mom stating something to the effect of Dr. Mark would come sit with TS when she was scared about being alone when MS was out of town. Then add to that LS's implications that TS was walking the line when it came to considering an affair (my wording) and that MS was so jealous. Could MP have been the one who she was toeing the line with? Some folks have suggested that MS intentionally set MP up to find TS's body as part of a message. Now I'm also considering that possibility.

And another thought..... I wish the detectives would have questioned BS about Mark's and CWW's relationship. And I think questioning her about the practice and its employees would have been helpful as well. Maybe they reinterviewed her?

So, which was it - was he crying, or laughing and joking - or both?

Around the 39:00 minute mark in Teresa's mothers interview- right after she explains that SH called Mark at 9:30 to tell him 'the doc hadn't shown up to work' she then says that she and Mark began texting and calling her phone and that Mark had tears- In other words he was crying. Right.Away. Before he ever phoned MP, or his mother- he was in tears.

Sievers Investigation Video Part 5 07/12/2015 0735hours
Detective Nick Schuenemann
Case file 15-268513 JCSO with agency assist from LCSO Florida
CWW/AW Trailer home
8894 Chapel Hill Ct. Hillsboro, MO.

Outside video of 3 vehicles in driveway marked off with yellow CST
1 white Dodge Caravan Minivan MO PlateCH7D7C VINB4P45L9VB434664 Missing back drivers side hubcap

1 red Dodge Caravan Minivan MO PlateUJOE3U VIN2B46PL01R3072775

1 Silver Hyundai Elantra 4 door Sedan MO PlateHL0E3G VIN5NPDH4AE9GH672647
Looks like 2 floppy hats on backseat, Front bumper is caked with dead bugs, #10410 wrote on license plate and taped to top back window

New Storage Barn unfinished with green roof-empty, Basketball goal beside barn with 2 basketballs-1 is flat, Riding lawnmower in between trailer and barn,
Plastic blue garbage bin-looks store bought, plastic black bin under porch full of unknown items, 1 brown county issued garbage bin, charcoal grill, 1 small potted plant on
each step leading to door of trailer, hanging basket, potted plant on porch next to door and rug. End video 0753hrs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back