2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Around the 39:00 minute mark in Teresa's mothers interview- right after she explains that SH called Mark at 9:30 to and say the doc hadn't shown up to work she then says that she and Mark began texting and calling her phone and that Mark had tears- In other words he was crying. Right.Away! HTH

That jumped out at me too Frigga. If my DH was 30 minutes late to work, and he is very conscientious and punctual, I would NOT start crying. I'd be a little worried, wonder if he had a flat tire on the side of the road kind of thing, but not freaking out. And then joking with MP a few minutes later. Hmmm.

It's interesting how different people are when being interviewed. TSh was immature but I thought she sounded sincere and horrified, maybe I'm wrong. TS's mom's interview broke my heart and really told us a lot about the kind of person Teresa was. BS's interview was also heart breaking in a whole different way and just made me so MAD at her "son." Some son. AL's interview, which so far I've only seen snippets of from a broadcast posted above, also told us a lot about who Teresa was. I imagine AL and TS were similar in a lot of ways. So many people loved TS. :(:(:(:candle:

Interesting when that short clip from LS starts out and she is asked if there was anything outside of the norm about the relationship between TS & MS and if either of them might have been seeing others outside of the marriage - when LS replies, she starts out with "When I came into their life" then she goes on to say you could see the shift in the changes or something like that. Anyway, I just think it sounded strange "When I came into THEIR life". I would have thought it would have been more like "When I first met TS" or something like that.
Right! Especially because MS was rarely in the office. How did she and her husband get to know MS so well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did Marks MOM say one of the daughters had a wallet with gift cards in it left at the house and it was not found? Hard hearing some of it. I cant read lips!
I think it was found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The LS interview was interesting. It is obvious from her diction and phraseology that she was translating in her head as she searched for the correct words to use. TS could not write a script in her own name for an anti depressant, so I get that she wrote it in MS' name.

Assuming here, I wish TS could have had the ability to seek out the opinion of another doctor for those meds, but that would have involved having to reveal a lot of personal info that maybe she didn't want out there. Doctors are pretty private/hesitant about seeking care for themselves. Perhaps that is why TS spoke to LS like she did as she may have considered her "safe".

IMO, After listening to her sister, mother and LS's interviews, it sounds as though the Sievers marriage was very complex and dysfunctional and filled with insecurities on both parts. Heartbreaking. There is no doubt in my mind that MS was angry, resentful and threatened by his wife. Rage is such an unstable emotion and I think it was boiling in him for a long time. IMOO

NiN not all have been posted here yet tho correct?

No, not yet. These files are HUGE and extremely slow while downloading. Some of them downloaded overnight. (That should give y'all a clue how slow this is. ) Nin, Kate and I worked til the wee hours of the morning - all doing different things. Frustrating because so much of this is out of our control - "hurry up and wait...and wait...wait..." Kate is then converting them to MP3 and MP4 files so we can eventually upload them all on our YouTube channel. That is our goal - finish the painful download process, convert and get them all uploaded on YouTube. Kate is at her day job now and she is very busy there so probably won't be able to help again until she gets home. NIN is working on the files now but she has to go to work in the afternoon/evening. I am fielding phone calls, emails, PMs and have some personal business I have to tend to today as well. There really isn't anything else I could do with the files anyway until the downloads complete.

Thanks for your patience. We are as frustrated as you guys are. Some things are just out of our control. Once we get these all downloaded, converted and uploaded to YouTube, it will be very user friendly and fast.

I feel the doc was set up to find the body and now there is a motive as to why. These are the best discovery yet. Makes alot of things make more sense. jmo.

Has the LS interview been posted yet? Not the News-Press one (I'm not a member). If not, this isn't meant to rush it. I know it is time consuming. I'm just wondering if I've missed it. So far I've seen TSh, BS (two) and TS' mother. Have I missed any interviews (in their entirety)?

If MS is ever arrested, I assume LS will be called to be a defense witness. Maybe there is more in the whole interview but right now it looks like she is placing all the blame on TS. :( jmo.

The interview with former employee Frank Pais is interesting. It may be behind the pay wall for some, as it is now for me. If anyone can add to or correct my summary please do. :)

He talks about the patient care side of TS contrasted with the side of her that was very firm about how she wanted things done in the practice. He kind of pounded a fist into his other hand when he said the latter. I got the impression that she would not be easy to work for.

He said Mark brought her lunch and came in after hours to do bookkeeping. He was always behind on billing Medicare and insurance. People would call to complain and Frank would turn them over to Mark..."that's his puppy." He mentioned androgen and I got the impression some bills weren't paid on time, including rent, but I could be remembering that part wrong. He commented that when an attractive sales rep would come into the office, Mark's demeanor changed. He would get up and introduce himself as the office manager, in what Frank implied was a "charming" way (my words).

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...deo-audio-released-sievers-homicide/79768580/

Sievers Investigation Video part 6, Case file 15-268513 JSCO assisted by LCSO Detective Nick Schuenemann accompanied by LCSO Detective Downs

07/12/2015 0757hrs.
CWW/AW Trailer home grey/white
8894 Chapel Hill Ct Hillsboro, MO.
Video of interior residence, crime scene survey
2:34 Broken door handle and broken door (raid?), MS or CWW framed picture on wall with 2 girls 2:56, picture on wall of kids/family with creepy Santa 3:04,
Junk room? 3:00, pink bedroom 5:32- electronics Acer box behind door 7:20, Butterfly hall bathroom with white congratulations on your wedding Angie and Wayne May 2, 2015 6:20, Blue bedroom- lots of toys, electronics, tools 4:06

I am aware that is very common practice for professionals (lawyer, doctor, judge, etc etc) to often use an avenue to shield that they are on an anti-anxiety / depression drug.

More often done through a doctor who only accepts cash and has little to no paper trail. Alternatively, having the drug written in someone else's name.. risky but done.

unfortunately, this all goes to the sad inherent stigma that comes with these medications,, which are very commonly taken (with no stigma).

The implication is that there is 'something' wrong with the person who takes the meds.. Just like in trial, one of the first questions is to inquire what meds a defendant / victim may be on,, --the same implication,, something is 'wrong' with this person.

Many professionals will not risk this and seek alternative routes.

After watching videos of inside the homes, I have been cleaning and scrubbing constantly! Even though I cleaned the interior of my washer not long ago, I still wiped it down again today. Did you see the inside of that washer in the video, I think of where TSh and JR lived? I know everyone might not be able to afford a new washer but it could at least be cleaned up! Even rust! Eww.

NiN not all have been posted here yet tho correct?

That is correct, mikeinmo. The files are all lined up like ducks in a row on Google Drive. I am really sorry it takes so long. Fortunately my pc has the capacity of still dealing with all downloads and uploads and posting here. :)

-Nin

I am aware that is very common practice for professionals (lawyer, doctor, judge, etc etc) to often use an avenue to shield that they are on an anti-anxiety / depression drug.

More often done through a doctor who only accepts cash and has little to no paper trail. Alternatively, having the drug written in someone else's name.. risky but done.

unfortunately, this all goes to the sad inherent stigma that comes with these medications,, which are very commonly taken (with no stigma).

The implication is that there is 'something' wrong with the person who takes the meds.. Just like in trial, one of the first questions is to inquire what meds a defendant / victim may be on,, --the same implication,, something is 'wrong' with this person.

Many professionals will not risk this and seek alternative routes.
Love your post.

Has the LS interview been posted yet? Not the News-Press one (I'm not a member). If not, this isn't meant to rush it. I know it is time consuming. I'm just wondering if I've missed it. So far I've seen TSh, BS (two) and TS' mother. Have I missed any interviews (in their entirety)?
Check the documents thread to see if you missed anything. I'm headed there now

I am reserving my comments until I listen to all of the interviews but I want to make this clear. Teresa was not violent any more than a man raising his voice is violent. Listen to her mother when she speaks about the fact that as kids, Teresa and her siblings never became physical with each other. Teresa abhorred physical violence of ANY kind. She was however, very determined, very expressive, very loud when it came to getting things done - particularly as it related to her practice and what she wanted out of her practice. Never forget, her primary concern was to serve patients to the best of her ability in the manner that would benefit them most. Male doctors who operated in the manner that Teresa operated would be characterized as strong, opinionated, definitive. Unfortunately, when you have a gas-lighting husband who would love to foster the concept that he was the 'nice guy' who did all of the 'woman's work' around the house and with the kids - Teresa (as a professional woman) would have the additional burden of overcoming people's perceptions by this (still) a-typical role reversal. Never forget what her patients have written about her and what others have written/stated about her - Teresa was an exceptional doctor who went above and beyond to find the cause of a health concern. Teresa was an exceptional philanthropist who would use any time she had to help the homeless, the helpless and the disenfranchised. Was she perfect? Of course not - no one is. In fact, Teresa would get a real belly laugh if she was presented as perfect. Teresa was an exceptional person with an exceptional heart and no matter the backstory that is created in truth or FICTION - she was brutally murdered by cowards who were bigger and stronger than her five foot frame could ever handle. When listening or reading to people who speak on what Teresa thought or felt, particularly those that ultimately had motive to financially gain or lose by her presence in their lives, please be discerning.

The interview with former employee Frank Pais is interesting. It may be behind the pay wall for some, as it is now for me. If anyone can add to or correct my summary please do. :)

He talks about the patient care side of TS contrasted with the side of her that was very firm about how she wanted things done in the practice. He kind of pounded a fist into his other hand when he said the latter. I got the impression that she would not be easy to work for.

He said Mark brought her lunch and came in after hours to do bookkeeping. He was always behind on billing Medicare and insurance. People would call to complain and Frank would turn them over to Mark..."that's his puppy." He mentioned androgen and I got the impression some bills weren't paid on time, including rent, but I could be remembering that part wrong. He commented that when an attractive sales rep would come into the office, Mark's demeanor changed. He would get up and introduce himself as the office manager, in what Frank implied was a "charming" way (my words).

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...deo-audio-released-sievers-homicide/79768580/

re: the pay wall
i learned from someone on websleuths that if you delete the cookies for a site, it becomes free again

I stopped the video edit at video 6, there are no others I see, so I will stop for now and I'm here to do anything else as needed. Please feel free to message me for help.

Question - If, in fact, MS was supposed to go to the office and do the books at night - and the books were a mess, finances were a mess and complaints on billing payment (from suppliers) and bill reimbursement (from patients) were a problem - exactly what was MS doing at night when he was "working?" No wonder Teresa wanted him out of her professional life. Too bad that idea of law school was yet another myth and facade that MS used on Teresa, Skinner and anyone else who would like to believe that he aspired to something more than the definition of a lazy freeloader.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back