Bosma Murder Trial 02.09.16 - Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:01 PM
Court now seeing subscriber information for Christina Noudga's phone, who was involved with Millard.

can you think of any reason why Smitch burner phone would contact Millard personal phone though at 9:02 when they were together at Bosmas?

do we know for sure it was the Smitch burner phone? we only get part of the story with the tweets, but I understood it as SOMEONE texted him at that time....have they revealed specifically it was the burner phone?

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:03 PM
Court also seeing subscriber info for Shane Schlatman. He worked with Millard. His father in law testified last week he found Bosma's truck in the Millard Air hangar. Here's info on his testimony:

04485a98-fdd0-472a-b6db-501791a0ca01_800.png

Witness says he threw up after realizing he'd found Tim Bosma's truck in workplace
Court hears from a witness who led police to the Millard Air Hanger where he had seen the truck he thought was Tim Bosma's and also from a man who had an encounter with two men looking to buy his truck — which was just like Bosma's.

Mark Carcasole
@MarkCarcGlobal
Now court seeing Rogers cellphone account for Arthur Jennings' son-in-law. Activated in 2011, cancelled & number moved to Telus May 7/13.

Hmm...

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Now court seeing Rogers cellphone account for Arthur Jennings' son-in-law. Activated in 2011, cancelled & number moved to Telus May 7/13.

hmmm interesting...

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:06 PM
Now seeing info for Teresa Michalski. Her brother Andrew will be called later as a witness as MIllard's roommate, the Crown says.

Ya, not looking good for SS.

There is no doubt in my mind SS was more in-the-know with all of DM's activities than we are initially led to believe. He was one of the cronies and the reason AJ was afraid to tell the police where the truck was right away. I'm finding the Crown is laying a foundation and they haven't even started building the house yet! The evidence to come must be simply incredible! MOO

If he kept the same number, it seems to be more of a coincidence than convenience. MOO

I'm sure SS cancelling and moving carriers on May 7, was just a huge coincidence. Like, HUGE, coincidence. :facepalm:

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:06 PM
Now seeing info for Teresa Michalski. Her brother Andrew will be called later as a witness as MIllard's roommate, the Crown says.

And another name we'll see - the brother who we sleuthed earlier on

I'm confused!!! the crown lays all these numbers out there to the Jury..do they not tell the Jury the relevance? Why are they producing this evidence if they don't tell them the reason? are we just not getting that info?

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:07 PM
Fortier now being cross examined by Pillay, Millard's lawyer.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:09 PM
Pillay asking about distances to towers in rural areas. “In rural areas it can be up to 35 kilometres,” Fortier says.

I need a break. Going to Timmie's for Juice and a Donut. Anyone else need anything?

I'm confused!!! the crown lays all these numbers out there to the Jury..do they not tell the Jury the relevance? Why are they producing this evidence if they don't tell them the reason? are we just not getting that info?

I'm pretty sure it'll come out one by one. I'm guessing these people will all be testifying in court.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:11 PM
Rogers doesn’t keep stats on what percentage of cell phone calls access the nearest tower, she says.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:11 PM
It's possible for a prepaid account to be turned into a normal paid account, Fortier testifies.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:13 PM
Dungey just asks whether or not Rogers can see if there has been an obstruction to the nearest cell tower. She says no. Witness now excused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member