2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

From what I understand it was both of them?
I'm sure pics and info on these phones told LE many things.

But LE has not shared these with us.

When its released Ill bash the guy!
:tantrum:

What if your all wrong about him?

the only negative things I heard in the LE interviews were about TS sadly.

Cant wait to hear more.

I have other ideas about what was going on but I most certainly cant voice them here u all have your minds made up!

So I wait for an arrest (if there is one)!

Eileen,

You have a different opinion from a lot of us, but I for one appreciate hearing what you and others who don't think just like me have to say. I often don't agree with you, but I like that you say what you think.

I know my husband is the exact opposite of me and is a firm believer in "innocent until proven guilty." I think OJ Simpson might have been his one exception - seriously. And it drives me bananas but he's right. So.

I will need to read listen to both hers and the dietician who had visions when she was seeing a *healer* immediately after Teresa was murdered.

Was LS the *healer* person referred to that the dietitian had a session / seance with on Monday night?

And that is why the dietician is saying things similar to LS ?

Both of them are saying that color blue... and both saying three people?

Apparently I'll need to relisten.

As I said many psychics with a lost child will say child is near water... as most are.. So not really psychic or intuitive they just know the right thing to say which in general will be true in the end.

I think the dietician came the closest. She had the same "quick" vision 2 days in a row, and even sounded apologetic for her "gift" saying she didn't WANT to have visions. She was almost embarrassed in telling LE what she saw, but did so anyway in an effort to help with the investigation.
She also said "I thought I saw" ~ before each image she listed.
She quickly saw a bare leg, a stick or pole, fireplace and BLUE bedspread or bed?
*We know there was a bare leg and a *BLUE jumpsuit
Jumpsuit pic ~ 3rd post down.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...6-01-07-Docs-Batch-3-Photos-*WARNING-GRAPHIC*

Does anyone remember if the Sievers's had a fireplace? If so, it could be even be a fireplace tool (poker)
I know it sounds silly to some people, but my sister lives in Florida and she actually DOES have a fireplace. It's not always warm there.

According to her autopsy, she did have a hinge fracture on her the base of her skull :frown:
For all we know, TS could have been hit in the head first with a ball bat, or pole, to knock her down BEFORE the hammer attack. :frown:

Here is a post as a reference:
Bates Page #4
TS had a "Hinge fracture of the base of the skull."

I googled that and found this: Hinge’ fractures occur when the linear fracture passes across the middle cranial fossa, separating the skull base into 2 halves, and may be caused by a heavy blow to the side of the head (e.g. in motorcycle accidents).

Source: http://m.forensicmed.webnode.com/pathology/head-injury/skull-fracture/

Please know that I am not saying everything she said was accurate. I just thought it was interesting that she had the very same vision/images two days in a row.

Eileen,

You have a different opinion from a lot of us, but I for one appreciate hearing what you and others who don't think just like me have to say. I often don't agree with you, but I like that you say what you think.

I know my husband is the exact opposite of me and is a firm believer in "innocent until proven guilty." I think OJ Simpson might have been his one exception - seriously. And it drives me bananas but he's right. So.

I agree! I love you're challenging some of our thoughts Eileen. There are so many different views and opinions of one specific incident and we shouldn't hesitate to express them. I have never been happy with heard mentality even though I sometimes participate in it. I also don't agree with everything you post but I do mentally toss it around and form my own opinion. YOU MAKE ME THINK outside of the box which is what life is all about.

Since I'm on the poop list already I may as well go for it..... If I was TS (exhausted from working, volunteering, perimenopause and foreseeing a divorce in the future) would be ok that he found a mistress. At that point, knowing what she knew, I would be happy knowing he was poking around elsewhere and would soon be someone else's problem. But the thought of him sending her videos of it makes me want to punch him in the forehead.

MOO There is some reason MS felt compelled to tell police he and his wife had marital issues and had experimented with swinging. And didn't AW say something about MS sending videos of himself with others to TS in one of her interviews with police?

When you are worried something will come to light that will cast you in a negative light you try to get out in front of it. JMO

Exactly. And IIRC, MS began the 'swingers' narrative right after LE asked to look at the contents of his phone. :rolleyes:

But thing is we don't know one way or the other!
Do we?

I think we do. We know MS had at least one relationship outside of the marriage, he admitted to LE in the second(?) interview. And IIRC, the contents of MS's cell phone corroborated that he had relationships with women who were not TS.

I think we do. We know MS had at least one relationship outside of the marriage, he admitted to LE in the second(?) interview. And IIRC, the contents of MS's cell phone corroborated that he had relationships with women who were not TS.

I think so too. I'm just not sure she cared. I, myself, would be happy to be rid of him. I'm curious to know who fell for his bs but I think the murder was about insurance and the girls. His 2 hours of book keeping a night? I would look into that. She saw approximately 6- 7 patients a day? I do book keeping on the side and 10 hours a week??? OMG, that would be a luxury! He wasn't keeping up with the bills? What the hell was he doing? He makes me so mad. Not because he was "cheating " but get shiz done too!!! You're on your way out, so who cares if you are cheating.
*grabs my Estrace and runs like hell*

Wow, all of you come up with so many questions, answers and what ifs. It is amazing.

I was thinking...

Does the defense read here?
Does the prosecution read here?
Do the spouses, friends, and acquaintances read here?
Do the suspects read here if they can get to a computer?
Does the media read here?
Most important does LE read here?

The answer is a simple but loud YES!

Why, because WS Team is good, very good.

The LE are releasing only so much information. Just enough to apease the medias desire for more info, to find out more info and what do you, WS team do? You disect, tear down, rebuild, search, ask countless questions, investigate, pictures, testimony, crime scenes, interrogations, with what little or what ever there is...and give LE more leads, ideas, places to search then they could ever think of.

No matter what it is, this team that has been helping solve many cases but no one will ever admit it to all of you. Sometimes when a comment is made about not getting certain information....there is a reason, but then there is a doc dump and just enough is released and all of you dig deeper starting over givng LE what they need. You are a great team...and are helping a lot even if LE does not say so, they never will admit it. WhenDefense starts getting irritated at social networking, you know you are getting under their skin and hitting home. In time you will solve many of the questions you ask.....but until the arrests and trial you will not know just how right you are on a lot of things.

You are a great WS Team....I love reading everyones input...keep it up!

I think so too. I'm just not sure she cared. I, myself, would be happy to be rid of him. I'm curious to know who fell for his bs but I think the murder was about insurance and the girls. His 2 hours of book keeping a night? I would look into that. She saw approximately 6- 7 patients a day? I do book keeping on the side and 10 hours a week??? OMG, that would be a luxury! He wasn't keeping up with the bills? What the hell was he doing? He makes me so mad. Not because he was "cheating " but get shiz done too!!! You're on your way out, so who cares if you are cheating.
*grabs my Estrace and runs like hell*

You guys may be right. But he was using her money to cheat on her. She was crying about the 30k tax lien. So this wasn't a case of being content about hubby's infidelity to soon get rid of him. This was about him stealing and putting her in the poor house while he cheated. Jmo

They both went to schools. But Mark wanted the kids home schooled to have a reason to stay home. Jmo.

It's not like the girls school district would have been located in the Pork And Beans section of Miami. Jmo.

Everything Mark Sievers does serves a purpose- for him- first and foremost.

Who did he get to be around more than anyone else- along with his girls while he was 'homeschooling'?

Women and other children. BUT, the women would be the draw... and it would be during the long hours their husbands (if they had one) would be at work.

I cannot wait to hear from the people that were around him while Teresa was at work.

All I know is. If Lenka ever slept with Mark under the so called Swingers category; Then Lenka would definitely not be credible in my book. Jmo.

All I know is. If Lenka ever slept with Mark under the so called Swingers category; Then Lenka would definitely not be credible in my book. Jmo.

Credible how? Are you referring to the 3 dark skinned punks or to the rest of her interview?

Credible how? Are you referring to the 3 dark skinned punks or to the rest of her interview?

Maybe her supposed love, friendship and healing help for Teresa? I can think of a lot of things that would be called into question under those circumstances.

OK this is my Part 4 of AL's interview with LCSO Detective Lathrop on 7/1/15. There are still about 43 minutes left in the interview. :eek:

----------------------------

(JL): So you guys had the lake house just for the weekend and then Mark and the kids were planning on staying longer?

(AL): Right. The initial, yeah, the initial decision, the initial idea back in March or April was, my sister said, “I want to surprise the girls when we come up to the East when we go up and rent the house"

(JL): You mean her kids?

(AL): Yeah. “Mark and I want to surprise the girls, and maybe they’ll stay two weeks with Mimi” and I’m like oh great, these are like the daughters that I never had. I said “Oh my God, it’ll be great we can go get ice cream and we can go do this.” And she goes “um, I’m going to ask mommy to, you know, fly the girls back.”

Now my mother’s getting up there in age, she’s seventy five, but Teresa, of course, the plan was that she would keep my mother alive forever with hormones, and you know, medicine, you know, supplements or whatever. So my mother calls me up and she goes “yeah your sister asked me but you know Anne Marie, I don’t know” she goes “I don’t want to be responsible for the girls” and I go “Ma, they’re the best behaved girls in the world, and you’ve been with them since they were babies.” My mother would go down for two or three weeks at a time and be with my sister. Uh, she’s like “I don’t know, I’m not, I don’t think I’m gonna do it.”

And my sister called me and she, she goes “Can you ****ing believe mommy? She can’t do this for me? What the hell’s wrong with her? I have patients who are ninety and they’re travelling to freaking, you know, around the world. She’s getting old before her time and it’s all in her head. She’s hanging around too many old people.” Which she was, like her husband’s eighty-one, her brothers were 90, 87, it just, you know. But the decision was, all right, Mark will stay behind with the girls, and that Teresa would leave early.

(JL): OK cause she had to get back to work

(AL): Monday morning. So that was how they left it and that was so painful for my mother who said “If only I had, then Mark would have been with her and maybe he could have…” and I said “and maybe they’d both be dead, we don’t know, mom, and don’t you dare beat yourself up.”

(JL): Yeah. You said remember what she was wearing when she came down, um, (inaudible) do you remember what clothes she was wearing?

(AL): Exactly, I could show you a picture of what she was wearing.

(JL): Do you have a picture?

(AL): Yeah *gets cell phone* - She looked like a rock star. *Looking through phone* This is the last picture taken of Teresa before she was taken. *shows phone to JL* This dress. It’s got a t back. She, you know, had her hair down, so if this dress was off or her hair was in a pony tail, she was already you know, she was already in her getting ready for bed mode. Um, my guess based on the no alarm and the garage door being open, which I know you can’t tell me whether it was open or it wasn’t, was that she just got in the door and didn’t have a chance to close it yet and she was immediately attacked *snaps fingers* that’s my guess.

(JL): OK can you text that to us?

(AL): Yes just give me a phone number

(JL): Yeah just text it to my work cell and then we’ll have that

(AL): OK

(JL): *giving her the phone number*

(AL): Oh I can’t do that *typing on phone* I have to do it in a text, I’m sorry

(JL): That’s ok *gives number again*

(AL): *Texts photo*

(JL): *looks at his phone* Perfect.

(AL): This picture was taken at approximately 12 noon.

(JL): So just before she, she was already dressed, ready to go to the airport and that’s the way she left? Perfect *looking at his phone*

(AL): Yeah we wanted to look good when we travelled

(JL): Oh I understand, I don’t like (inaudible)

(AL): But she broke my stones for putting make up on over the weekend and I’m like “shut up”

(JL): Oh really?

(AL): Yeah

(JL): Um, what like, at the lake house

(AL): She was like “What are you doing putting on your make up” and I’m like “look we’re gonna be taking family pictures and when you’re fifty two, all right, you can do the same thing.”

(JL): So, when she was planning to go to the airport, did she have a car take her, did she drive, how did she get to the airport?

(AL): Mark took her to the airport. The girls went with them.

(JL): So the whole family went

(AL): The whole family went. We thought about taking the girls back to Connecticut, so that they didn’t have to endure another car ride but uh, the girls were misbehaving that morning and Teresa, uh, part of them was like “we’re gonna - screw them, now they’re gonna have to deal with a car ride,” but Teresa was like “I need to remind them the values that I instilled in them so I want to be – I want them to do the ride.” And I talked to Teresa at 4:30, um, that afternoon when she got to the airport and I said “how did it go, did you leave it in a good place?” She goes “yeah, we had a long talk with the girls and you know, they understand everything and what mommy expects from them and you know being a leader and, you know, just because your cousin told you to do this, what are you gonna do if somebody offers you crack, you gonna go ‘OK’? I expect you to be a leader.” So they understood, they understood the deal and, uh, that was it.

Mark told me, cause I wanted to try to put details together, he said, “can you believe, there we all were at the airport and we actually said, ‘should we all just go home together, we’re here now.’’ And I don’t know how it was… “nah, screw it.” And then Mark said, uh, that mommy called from the airport, they held hands in the car and they all held their arms out and Teresa was at the airport, I know my sister, holding one of her arms out and they were saying their prayer, good night, to each other, and that was it.

(JL): Um. Do you know if uh, Mark or anyone else had any other contact with Teresa once she got on the plane or once she got back to Florida?

(AL): I know, Mark told me that, I think, you know cause I was like you know “when’s the last time you talked to Teresa?” when she got in her car she goes “ok, just want to let you know landed safe, in the car, driving home, talk to you tomorrow.” Something to that effect, Mark said, and that was it.

I don't think she knew before he went and she might not have realized it until they were on their way to FL for the funeral. My guess is she asked him then and he admitted it to her. If so, she should be charged with accessory after the fact.

I listened to AW's interview today. I got the impression that she was just putting it all together during this interview because her voice started to sound shaky/nervous. Perhaps it was an act too.

Based on other posts, I tried to count how many times she said "I don't know/I don't remember" and my estimate is 20 times (I may have missed some..lol)

A few things that really stuck out for me....IMO:

AW: "CWW is a very smart man"
(IMO - a "smart man" would have turned in the person that asked him to be a hit man instead of doing the deed and being in prison right now.)
(IMO - A "smart man" would not manufacture meth and do prison time for that)

AW - "CWW forgets a lot of things"
(IMO - wow...how convenient that CWW and MS are so forgetful! They sure didn't forget to talk or text each other everyday.)

I love the way the detective handled this interview with her. Kudos to him for being so professional, yet firm as well as sympathetic to the loss of her children.

I think my favorite part was when he said, "MS is immature".... :happydance:

(AL): Right. The initial, yeah, the initial decision, the initial idea back in March or April was, my sister said, “I want to surprise the girls when we come up to the East when we go up and rent the house"

(JL): You mean her kids?

(AL): Yeah. “Mark and I want to surprise the girls, and maybe they’ll stay two weeks with Mimi” and I’m like oh great, these are like the daughters that I never had. I said “Oh my God, it’ll be great we can go get ice cream and we can go do this.” And she goes “um, I’m going to ask mommy to, you know, fly the girls back.”

Now my mother’s getting up there in age, she’s seventy five, but Teresa, of course, the plan was that she would keep my mother alive forever with hormones, and you know, medicine, you know, supplements or whatever. So my mother calls me up and she goes “yeah your sister asked me but you know Anne Marie, I don’t know” she goes “I don’t want to be responsible for the girls” and I go “Ma, they’re the best behaved girls in the world, and you’ve been with them since they were babies.” My mother would go down for two or three weeks at a time and be with my sister. Uh, she’s like “I don’t know, I’m not, I don’t think I’m gonna do it.”

And my sister called me and she, she goes “Can you ****ing believe mommy? She can’t do this for me? What the hell’s wrong with her? I have patients who are ninety and they’re travelling to freaking, you know, around the world. She’s getting old before her time and it’s all in her head. She’s hanging around too many old people.” Which she was, like her husband’s eighty-one, her brothers were 90, 87, it just, you know. But the decision was, all right, Mark will stay behind with the girls, and that Teresa would leave early.

This is interesting, to me. There was absolutely no way MS could have known that TS' mom would say no to keeping the girls, so was the original plan for Mark to go home with her? And "survive" the attack? Garner some further sympathy and stage the house a little more thoroughly than was agreed upon by he and CWW?

This is interesting, to me. There was absolutely no way MS could have known that TS' mom would say no to keeping the girls, so was the original plan for Mark to go home with her? And "survive" the attack? Garner some further sympathy and stage the house a little more thoroughly than was agreed upon by he and CWW?

I think you could be right - if the girls had stayed behind and MS and TS returned to FL by themselves, the attack on TS would still go as planned - TS could have entered the house first and MS lagged slowly behind, therefore surviving any attackers, or MS may have made one of those quick nighttime trips to the office to allow time for TS to be alone so CWW and JRR could commit the murder. It would be similar to many of the Dateline, 48 Hrs., and other shows where miraculously the husband survives with minor injuries while the wife is brutally murdered, or the husband left the house to go to the gym and "oopsie" the wife was killed while hubby was away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back