2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Wouldn't be the first time an article published incorrect information. In AL's interview, she even says specifically not to speak to Wink. I don't remember if it was directly to LS, or relating her feelings to the det. Maybe TS' sister has it wrong? Maybe I misunderstood her? I probably did.
In AL's interview, she said that LS knew her sister for only 18 months.

Was it Wink that AL was telling LS not to talk to because they twist everything around? I'm referring to AL's first interview when there was that drama about talking to the media.

I'm not sure. Here's one from Naple News which also states four years.:

"When Dr. Teresa Sievers met Lenka Spiska about four years ago, the two women immediately hit it off."

Who knows? Could be no one is wrong, but rather they were merely acquaintances up until 18 months ago, so TS didn't tell AL about her because there wasn't much to say beforehand.

. . . And her close "friend", the intuitive. Why did she not intuit that Dr. Teresa's life was in danger? Anyone selling their "psychic gifts" should be ashamed for missing this one. Think about it. A person who claims to be intuitive is working directly with someone, "helping them", over a long period of time, during which the person's murder is being planned by a third person who is also in close proximity to the intuitive! Really!

I think she needs to find a new career.
Just my opinion, of course

In addition, when interviewed on July 1, the intuitive LS admits to the investigator that she met TS when "I was looking for an energy doctor to bring my energy healing to." She then says that there were no problems between TS and MS other than those of a typical marriage, and that TS adored MS but because she had so little tolerance, MS drove her crazy. She goes on to cast suspicion on people, not the girls necessarily, at Our Mothers Home, where TS was "very close to troubled teenagers," including one who lived for a while at the Sievers house but later used drugs again and lost her baby, and where there was a soap opera, power struggle, politics, etc., involving officers or board members.

She caps off the first interview by demonstrating her psychic powers, reading her notes from a sort of seance she conducted with the deceased Teresa Monday night. In this intuitive conversation, she again steers investigators away from those close to TS, intuiting that TS was attacked by three random strangers ("followed me" "*advertiser censored****g punks" "roaming around"). She sees dark skin and a Blue Pontiac, i.e., she sees perps that look nothing like CWW and JR driving a car nothing like the perps' rental vehicle. She seems to support, in fact, the staging done by the perps. (Hearing this "seance" is essential, IMO, to evaluating LS's credibility.)

Of course, in her second interview, on July 7, after the police have Mark's phone, she has to reverse course, admitting the very serious problems in the marriage. But she puts the blame on TS (addictions to pot, sex, problems with food, depression, etc.), TS telling poor Mark all the terrible things she does despite knowing he's extremely jealous, and still LS directs investigators to others, this time to the "very, very pissed off" SH and to a Big Pharma conspiracy against holistic doctors, despite having no facts for the latter (Big Pharma has gone after doctors, as in Merck's notorious "hit list" over Vioxx, but in cases like that there's real harassment--complaints to medical associations, state regulators, etc.). As with the seance, you need to actually hear her complaints about Big Pharma to realize how empty they are.

So LS not only failed to intuit the threat to TS, but also hasn't been helpful to investigators after the fact.

I am now the boss of my iPhone. If you are on an iPhone or iPad use the google chrome browser. Everything magically appears. If it tells you it can't download the file, keep tapping the name of the file and after 5 or 6 tries it will listen to you and play the file.

View attachment 88693
Cam someone help me be the Boss of my Android phone? Cab view video but audio is a no-go.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cam someone help me be the Boss of my Android phone? Cab view video but audio is a no-go.

I downloaded files to my laptop (maybe ask a friend if you use phone for internet) and then burned to my small memory card for my phone. Listened to the 64 files while driving. It is a rather large file ( I think it was 2 GB for the audio files alone) and was zipped (compressed) files for me which I have a converter android app from the app store that converts all sorts of files into a format my phone can understand and play for me. Ask a neighbors kid for some help maybe :)

I downloaded files to my laptop (maybe ask a friend if you use phone for internet) and then burned to my small memory card for my phone. Listened to the 64 files while driving. It is a rather large file ( I think it was 2 GB for the audio files alone) and was zipped (compressed) files for me which I have a converter android app from the app store that converts all sorts of files into a format my phone can understand and play for me. Ask a neighbors kid for some help maybe :)
Thank you DT.

In the interview with DB- Teresa's long time good friend residing in Texas- when the detective asks her about any close friends of TS (around the 14:34 mark) Danielle mentions "I know Lenka is her close friend here (meaning Florida)." She goes on to say "she (TS) felt like Lenka filled a void in her practice with energy medicine... a void she was missing in her overall medical treatment".

I want to mention how Lenka mentions this void in Teresa in (I believe) her second interview but it was in regards to TS supposed addictions, problems, unhappiness and TS childhood? Lenka also mentions that she felt Teresa crossed a boundary she shouldn't have by treating Sandra at one point. Ummm- so what was Lenka doing treating Teresa "we were working on that" but Lenka was also partnering with her in business. I guess all of this is okay in regards to the newfound guru, best friend, energy healer psychic but NOT for the SEVEN year beloved, loyal employee?

Around the 16:00 mark Danielle goes on to talk about Sandra and what she said to her on their girls trip to the spa last November (2014)- Teresa tells DB it was "Sandra's negative energy" and that she "couldn't get her to come on board with how she was going to do things" and that "she was done". Those were the two reasons given to her closest friend of why she was getting rid of Sandra.

Lenka Spiska- the all seeing eye and intuitive knew best how things should be going in Teresa's private life AND her business and that should send up red flags galore. Wether or not this woman's grift was separate or simultaneous to Mark Sievers murder plot remains to be seen but come on- that woman wielded a power she never should have and seems to me sees negativity all around but none in herself OR Mark Sievers which I find absolutely bizarre or calculating.

I agree with you and you gave an excellent post. After listening to both LS both interviews twice, something is up here.
She may have not had anything to do with the murder but boy did she go out of her way to dis her friend and make herself seem as some type of all knowing, savior, seer.

So, she knows all about her pot use, which she whispers as if telling a secret no one else will hear but her and the officer. So she knows all about her use, what others in TS circle of important wealthy folks also use, how its very private, that its safe where she gets in from all these details about this aspect of TS and pot---- AND THEN, when asked where she actually gets it from, I don't know, really?

But you know all these other details. He tells her they are not interested in the aspect of illegal drug use but running down any avenue necessary to get leads.

Nothing she offers up is real in respect to generating leads that eventually lead to the guys who did this (yes there were three). Offering conspiracy theories which may be real about holistic doctors being targeted, but a real intuitive would know they look close to home. I just know things, I know things, but if you ask me a direct question that (we know later) that will lead you to the guys who did this, I DON'T KNOW. Well why not get centered, and give them a reading to answer those questions. You gave them your information from your spirit communication with TS in the first interview. (I am not attacking her psychic powers. I actually think there are individuals who can do intuitive work and are real, though very few.) Well, if you know stuff, do tell.

I think all of this "when I entered their lives" stuff is when everything shifted downward for everyone. This is similar to when your girlfriend has a new boyfriend or vice a versa, and you and they have been friends for many years, close friends, and then in a short while your relationship with your friend starts to dissolve or degenerate slowly because this new person is always finding faults with you that your friend always accepted, and you accepted with them. This dynamic gets played out in various ways all the time from the playground to marriages. (Suddenly all those friends of your hubby that you tolerated now you can't stand as an example).
And I think in this case, TS was vulnerable with her situation with MS that was no longer serving her needs, and LS sounds like she made sure everyone else went down too. That MS was so well liked by LS is interesting in that we know he had "bad qualities" regarding being an office manager, etc. LS seems to be judging him with a different set of criteria. And judging is what she is doing. She is not stating, well this happened and then this was the response she is being judgmental of character and skill.

My biggest question from the interviews with LE and the media, there seems to be no concern about catching who did this. It' all about the message, the work, the legacy, the pharmaceutical mafia, she seems most interested in protecting her own piece of the pie. And when she comes back the second time she has got something bad to say about everyone. I get it that TS may have been hard to work with, often, not always brilliant, passionate and charasmatic people are. It's light and dark, ying and yang and all that.
Zuri, you hit the nail on the head with "That TS basically relied on her for help in every aspect of her life?" What was she doing before LS came on the scene.

And, the biggest question I am sure everyone including LE is thinking is why didn't LS see something this big coming when in an elevator at a conference she could tell LS that some guy hitting on her was a woman hater in a moment. I know may think well AL didn't paint TS in the best light, but I think there was telling it as it was, as she saw it. It didn't feel as if there was something else behind it.

If she really is communicating with TS on the other side as she shared in Interview #1, I wonder what TS is communicating to her now regarding Interview #2.
If anyone has negative energy its LS. IMO everything she has to say is negative. She sounds like the town gossip - delighted to talk s**t about anyone and anything. The way she disses SH and FP is just plain mean. I can't see her bringing positive energy to anyone. IMO TS was in a toxic relationship with LS. TS was blinded to the poison as she was in a a very vulnerable and desperate state. I also think LS poisoned TS mind about SH. Poor TS and poor SH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I want to mention how Lenka mentions this void in Teresa in (I believe) her second interview but it was in regards to TS supposed addictions, problems, unhappiness and TS childhood?

The things that struck me as very odd about her interview was all the "problems" she claims TS had and how "they were working on that" yet she claims to be her best friend.

Having childhood problems, addictions, blah, blah, blah <how it sounded to me> has NOTHING to do with the fact that your "self-proclaimed" best friend was MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD. How on earth she thought these confessions would help solve the case is beyond me. IMO - TS was normal, and dealing with a husband like that would probably send me down some addiction roads just to deal with him. I say...who cares about any of this LS? And...she's "so intuitive" yet she loves MS? I don't claim to be intuitive and I thought it was MS on day 2 with the account that says...."DONATE NOW!!!" Again...IMO...
:underbus:

In addition, when interviewed on July 1, the intuitive LS admits to the investigator that she met TS when "I was looking for an energy doctor to bring my energy healing to." She then says that there were no problems between TS and MS other than those of a typical marriage, and that TS adored MS but because she had so little tolerance, MS drove her crazy. She goes on to cast suspicion on people, not the girls necessarily, at Our Mothers Home, where TS was "very close to troubled teenagers," including one who lived for a while at the Sievers house but later used drugs again and lost her baby, and where there was a soap opera, power struggle, politics, etc., involving officers or board members.

She caps off the first interview by demonstrating her psychic powers, reading her notes from a sort of seance she conducted with the deceased Teresa Monday night. In this intuitive conversation, she again steers investigators away from those close to TS, intuiting that TS was attacked by three random strangers ("followed me" "*advertiser censored****g punks" "roaming around"). She sees dark skin and a Blue Pontiac, i.e., she sees perps that look nothing like CWW and JR driving a car nothing like the perps' rental vehicle. She seems to support, in fact, the staging done by the perps. (Hearing this "seance" is essential, IMO, to evaluating LS's credibility.)

Of course, in her second interview, on July 7, after the police have Mark's phone, she has to reverse course, admitting the very serious problems in the marriage. But she puts the blame on TS (addictions to pot, sex, problems with food, depression, etc.), TS telling poor Mark all the terrible things she does despite knowing he's extremely jealous, and still LS directs investigators to others, this time to the "very, very pissed off" SH and to a Big Pharma conspiracy against holistic doctors, despite having no facts for the latter (Big Pharma has gone after doctors, as in Merck's notorious "hit list" over Vioxx, but in cases like that there's real harassment--complaints to medical associations, state regulators, etc.). As with the seance, you need to actually hear her complaints about Big Pharma to realize how empty they are.

So LS not only failed to intuit the threat to TS, but also hasn't been helpful to investigators after the fact.

EXCELLENT synopsis! Very clear and to the point.

Oddly, I haven't had the patience to listen to LS' b@tshlt interviews yet, just snippets from other websites. I appreciate how you listed these things because it makes it clear to me that what LS "saw" is suspiciously like what the woman said she "saw" while working with an unnamed (to us) healer near the time of TS murder:

1) Three strangers (LS, ?, and MS) those three may not have been strangers in the literal sense, but they were certainly strangers as far as her well-being is concerned
2) Blue (LS = Pontiac, BL = couch), rofl because of the very specific car

other stuff:
3) Dark skin = Cheap Shot - they're in Florida, Red Herring. Seriously, no visual flash or vibe of twin fat, bald, middle-aged white guys?

For an intuitive, she is really really really clueless if so many others (who don't even know the people involved) put 2 and 2 together and = MS.

I can "see" :drumroll: someone who is less than ethical in that line of work (energy healing, etc.) using a form of hypnotism to direct their clients. Abso-freakin'-lutely I can see this.

Disclaimer: As always, these are just random thoughts, opinions not based in fact and my usual brain leakage odd thoughts.

The things that struck me as very odd about her interview was all the "problems" she claims TS had and how "they were working on that" yet she claims to be her best friend.

Having childhood problems, addictions, blah, blah, blah <how it sounded to me> has NOTHING to do with the fact that your "self-proclaimed" best friend was MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD. How on earth she thought these confessions would help solve the case is beyond me. IMO - TS was normal, and dealing with a husband like that would probably send me down some addiction roads just to deal with him. I say...who cares about any of this LS? And...she's "so intuitive" yet she loves MS? I don't claim to be intuitive and I thought it was MS on day 2 with the account that says...."DONATE NOW!!!" Again...IMO...
:underbus:
IMO all this nonsense spoken by LS in the interviews was an opportunity to put herself on a pedestal to say how knowing and great she was. How she just "knew things". Deep down it is LS who has self confidence and self esteem issues. She has so many traits of a narcissist. Controlling behavior, inflated sense of self-importance, a sense entitlement, lack of empathy (displays no sorrow over TS death). Behind this mask of grandeur lies a fragile self esteem that is vulnerable to the slightest criticism (claimed detective was"insulting her intelligence") and so on. Feel so bad for TS. [emoji26]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

"3) Dark skin = Cheap Shot - they're in Florida, Red Herring. Seriously, no visual flash or vibe of twin fat, bald, middle-aged white guys? "

omg! thanks for the ACTUAL LOL ! too funny ^ :))

After seeing and hearing the interviews, I truly understand what SBB meant when he said Teresa's murder would be the subject of books and movies. This is a complex tragedy that rivals anything Shakespeare wrote. Teresa was a strong and good person who was caught up in something bigger and stronger than she was. The sum total of all the people involved (even including AW and TSh), while weaker in character than Teresa, added up to a force that overpowered her. And as with Shakespeare's tragic characters, her own human flaws blinded her to the evil that was about to overtake her. When you include the subplots such as dismissing FP and SH, trusting LS the "intuitive", trusting MS, the relationship of MS and CWW, JRR's history, AW's life, and even the Ronnie Bolin disappearance...it is truly a Shakespearean tragedy on every level. And yet, it was real life, not the stage play we may eventually see. It both angers me and breaks my heart.

EXCELLENT synopsis! Very clear and to the point.

Oddly, I haven't had the patience to listen to LS' b@tshlt interviews yet, just snippets from other websites. I appreciate how you listed these things because it makes it clear to me that what LS "saw" is suspiciously like what the woman said she "saw" while working with an unnamed (to us) healer near the time of TS murder:

3) Dark skin = Cheap Shot - they're in Florida, Red Herring. Seriously, no visual flash or vibe of twin fat, bald, middle-aged white guys?

For an intuitive, she is really really really clueless if so many others (who don't even know the people involved) put 2 and 2 together and = MS.

I can "see" :drumroll: someone who is less than ethical in that line of work (energy healing, etc.) using a form of hypnotism to direct their clients. Abso-freakin'-lutely I can see this.

Disclaimer: As always, these are just random thoughts, opinions not based in fact and my usual brain leakage odd thoughts.

The "dark skin" comment also struck me as funny. I live in Bonita, and I'd say about 85% of the people in this town have "dark skin" due to their ethnic origin. This really is a working class town, and anyone that takes a drive through here would see the "dark skin". Don't get me wrong here, these people are some of the hardest working (and kindest) people we have ever met. If you are white in this town (and not in a gated community - we are not), you are the minority. And yes...we do have crimes..and yes..we do have some bad areas, (as in any town) and we even have at least 1 gang that we know of (that is also "dark skin"). LS makes herself out to be some kind of "Rocket Scientist" but honestly, it doesn't take any kind of scientific knowledge to come up with the "dark skin" comment. IMO of course....
:coffeews:

"Seriously, no visual flash or vibe of twin fat, bald, middle-aged white guys?"

haha!

I will need to read listen to both hers and the dietician who had visions when she was seeing a *healer* immediately after Teresa was murdered.

Was LS the *healer* person referred to that the dietitian had a session / seance with on Monday night?

And that is why the dietician is saying things similar to LS ?

Both of them are saying that color blue... and both saying three people?

Apparently I'll need to relisten.

As I said many psychics with a lost child will say child is near water... as most are.. So not really psychic or intuitive they just know the right thing to say which in general will be true in the end.

I will need to read listen to both hers and the dietician who had visions when she was seeing a *healer* immediately after Teresa was murdered.

Was LS the *healer* person referred to that the dietitian had a session / seance with on Monday night?

And that is why the dietician is saying things similar to LS ?

Both of them are saying that color blue... and both saying three people?

Apparently I'll need to relisten.

As I said many psychics with a lost child will say child is near water... as most are.. So not really psychic or intuitive they just know the right thing to say which in general will be true in the end.

I wonder if the dietician is the nutritionist who introduced TS to LS?

TS's testimonial on LS's website:
As a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician for more than 13 years, I wanted to help my patients manage stress without damaging side effects, and welcomed the idea of expanding my practice to incorporate energy healing. A nutritionist colleague recommended Reiki Master and Health Intuitive, Lenka Spiska. Patients I referred to Lenka gave me overwhelmingly positive feedback about their Reiki sessions. They reported improved overall wellbeing after only one session with her, and expressed their satisfaction with Lenka&#8217;s professionalism and accuracy in pinpointing the area of greatest need. I personally have experienced the benefit of Reiki healing from Lenka, and I have been very pleased with the results.

In Lenka's interview with LE I believe she states someone named Karen introduced them- why she wouldn't say her last name (Karen so-and-so) was weird to me.

I wonder if the dietician is the nutritionist who introduced TS to LS?

TS's testimonial on LS's website:
As a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician for more than 13 years, I wanted to help my patients manage stress without damaging side effects, and welcomed the idea of expanding my practice to incorporate energy healing. A nutritionist colleague recommended Reiki Master and Health Intuitive, Lenka Spiska. Patients I referred to Lenka gave me overwhelmingly positive feedback about their Reiki sessions. They reported improved overall wellbeing after only one session with her, and expressed their satisfaction with Lenka&#8217;s professionalism and accuracy in pinpointing the area of greatest need. I personally have experienced the benefit of Reiki healing from Lenka, and I have been very pleased with the results.

Interesting, because I'm currently listening to LS interview #1 and she says a mutual friend named Karen Beeeep brought her to TS. :thinking:

In Lenka's interview with LE I believe she states someone named Karen introduced them- why she wouldn't say her last name (Karen so-and-so) was weird to me.

Interesting. I'd give more weight to TS's own words, knowing LS would use the testimonial publicly. Isn't there a Karen who is associated with Our Mother's Home? Odd that LS couldn't recall Karen's last name.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back