2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

Bates Page #20

On June 24th starting at 11:01am Curtis Wright has a text conversation with Chris Taylor. "You all going to Florida" - "Going tomorrow"

Why didn't CWW/JR actually steal something of value to make it look more like an authentic break in? Is it possible they did take something not obvious and MS forgot to notice it was missing?

It seems clear that Mark told Curtis that he will deactivate the alarm so Curtis could steal the life of his (Marks) children mother.

But he will not be deactivating the safe to have him steal the 40k. Lol

I'm sure Curtis was bewildered when finding out that he was 10ft away from 40k and his buddy never mentioned this. Lol

Mark always acted like Curtis was unstable and on drugs. But he didn't hesitate to trust him to get the job done.

He would have been better off going to Overton or the pork and beans area in Miami and paying a houligan 10k to simply shoot her in a mugging gone bad.

Now of course it may have eventually lead back to him. But it wouldn't be as provable as the Curtis and Jr debacle.

Btw. He may should have spent more time worrying about fixing his marriage instead of looking for an eternal divorce to be the solution for the happiness of him and his kids.

So I'm definitely glad that the Gentle Giant is being outted.

But on a side note. I'm glad you are doing well Creepingskills. I hope the corporate merger law thing is going good for you.

Good job.

The sheriff said that charges aren't being filed as of now because other people are still in the envelope and they must pay the piper as well.

Maybe not on the murder. But he simply stated that others may have helped somehow or had the knowing. He said this on Nancy Grace i believe.

So feel free to place your bets. Jmo.

Now so far; I'm thinking Jrs wife could be in the realm.

But maybe not. It's probably some love interest that Mark acquired and told about his plot. While telling them that they will be together soon. Idk

LOL, one more person who knew something without knowing what they knew until now. er, yeah. I couldn't have tried to say that if I tried.

It seems like CWW did everything but rent a billboard.

I do wonder why JL (lubinski?) thinks CWW had nothing to do with it even after knowing what everyone else does.

Oh, and love that CWW told Lubinski where he was going, but forgot to tell him he was using him as his alibi.

Bates Page #20

On June 24th starting at 11:01am Curtis Wright has a text conversation with Chris Taylor. "You all going to Florida" - "Going tomorrow"

Bates Page #18

On Thursday June 25th
Curtis Wayne explained to Lubinski that he was about to take a trip to Florida.

Texting as detailed in the investigative complaint.

February 13, 2015
Mark Sievers sent Curtis his home address of 27034 Jarvis Road Bonita Springs FL 34135 in a text. The premise was that Curtis was getting married in May 2015 and would be sending Mark an invitation in the mail.

April 29, 2015
MS sends CWW the "hopefully we can talk private tomorrow" text to CWW
April 30, 2015
CWW’s wedding.

May 3, 2015
Mark texted Curtis stating, “do not want to really use “secure txts” as I believe nothing is really secure once its out there.” Curtis responded, [redacted] Mark responded, “ok."

May 5, 2015
Curtis and Mark exchanged texts about Mark’s condo that is located in Missouri. Mark told Curtis that his storage unit on his deck was unlocked, but that his residence was locked.

Mark texted Curtis stating, “is your mail secure at home? Because you could mail me your info." Then, “did you get your card? Just wanted to make sure your gift didn’t fall out.”

In the evening, Mark texted Curtis again stating, “just got it, mail tomorrow.”

May 7, 2015
Mark texted Curtis, “mailing out today!!!! Call me, its very simple.” And, “since neither one of us are likely to carry both with us, whenever you want to use the other one just text me “other" and then when I can I will call.” Curtis responded [redacted].

May 9, 2015
Mark texted Curtis asking, “did u get mail?' Curtis responded, [redacted].” Mark responded, “call late if u want. Txt first b/c u never know.”

MOO CWW probably didn’t send out wedding invitations, just a guess. MS left a down payment or something of value at his condo while he was in town for the wedding. MS bought the burner phone(s) and mailed it to CWW.

The "call me...its very simple" for some reason, I think MS had a burner phone app on his regular phone and maybe sent CWW a compatible phone of the same type. iPhone? Or MS bought the same type of burner phone as his normal phone, otherwise wouldn't he risk TS finding it?

The sheriff said that charges aren't being filed as of now because other people are still in the envelope and they must pay the piper as well.

Maybe not on the murder. But he simply stated that others may have helped somehow or had the knowing. He said this on Nancy Grace i believe.

So feel free to place your bets. Jmo.

Now so far; I'm thinking Jrs wife could be in the realm.

But maybe not. It's probably some love interest that Mark acquired and told about his plot. While telling them that they will be together soon. Idk
Definitely AW. She didn't know her beloved was going to FL for the hit on the
first trip, but she'd have to have been told something on the second trip (funeral),
while living in close quarters with TS' family. She was most likely told not to say hubby was just in Florida on that last weekend. Plus, she must've observed CWW on the burner. Weren't they "inseparable "? She seems very codependent.

Definitely AW. She didn't know her beloved was going to FL for the hit on the
first trip, but she'd have to have been told something on the second trip (funeral),
while living in close quarters with TS' family. She was most likely told not to say hubby was just in Florida on that last weekend. Plus, she must've observed CWW on the burner. Weren't they "inseparable "? She seems very codependent.

Agree. But the jury will rip the prosecution a new one if they ever tried to prosecute a mother who basically lost 2 kids that originally was mad at hubby for leaving her in the first place for a quick business trip; Who then recanted through possible fear of being next.

So I agree. I definitely think she was updated afterwards and kept silent and denied certain things once it was about to hit the fan.

But I truly think the sheriff believes that mark has a lover that helped him come to grips of what he should do to not only be with them; But to also get the insurance policy.

So I'm wondering if they are using this to trap this particular lover into calling mark to tell him what he should do next.

Now Mark may be sinister. But it sounds like he probably has a young hot thing from parts unknown that helped delegate his desicion. Jmo

May 7, 2015
Mark texted Curtis, “mailing out today!!!! Call me, its very simple.” And, “since neither one of us are likely to carry both with us, whenever you want to use the other one just text me “other" and then when I can I will call.” Curtis responded [redacted].

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Thanks for clarifying that, Mark. We'd have figured it out but you saved us some time. Bonus points for texting that from your primary cell. #brilliant

:bigstick:

White Hyundai Elantra used during the trip with JR, the second rental for the funeral with AW was also a Hyundai Elantra but silver. Incriminating GPS found in silver rental on July 12. Maybe shortsighted CWW was retracing his steps to explain away evidence?

Breaking news which is simply my opinion.

After Mark read the affidavit of all that was known via Curtis and Jr telling everyone about the planned trip and the bringing back of souvenirs by Jr with the okay from Curtis.

Mark was probably thinking What The Feezy. Lol

He thought the perfect crime would be orchestrated. But his brother from other. Never made sure whatever plan would be concealed. Lol

This is definitely a Worlds Dumbest Criminal show here. Jmo.

It would be very simple for LE to find out if anyone received an actual wedding invite in the mail. Destitute people would just make an event on fb. IMO

Do you think that if these tips had not occurred and JR had not confessed, do you think they would have gotten away with it?

July 9: Lee detectives get a tip when from a person in Illinois that she might have some information about the crime.

July 10: The investigators fly to Missouri to interview the witness. Her information leads them to Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers as suspects.

Do we know WHO actually hammered her to death or do you think both CWW and JR did it together?

In one of the articles I read or one of the videos I saw yesterday it was reported that LE took the $40k into evidence. Did you read that?

I would like to find this. I'm still not convinced it's real. This would convince me, of course.

I would like to find this. I'm still not convinced it's real. This would convince me, of course.

I'm not either but he has to be drawing income from somewhere and it ain't coming from supplements. How can he keep the lights on?

Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 10.42.13 PM.png

CWW didn't get back to Missouri until July 11, sounds more like a vacation than a trip to FL for a funeral. Telling Lubinski he and MS found TS? :maddening:

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Thanks for clarifying that, Mark. We'd have figured it out but you saved us some time. Bonus points for texting that from your primary cell. #brilliant

:bigstick:

:silly: :laughing:

Agree. But the jury will rip the prosecution a new one if they ever tried to prosecute a mother who basically lost 2 kids that originally was mad at hubby for leaving her in the first place for a quick business trip; Who then recanted through possible fear of being next.

So I agree. I definitely think she was updated afterwards and kept silent and denied certain things once it was about to hit the fan.

But I truly think the sheriff believes that mark has a lover that helped him come to grips of what he should do to not only be with them; But to also get the insurance policy.

So I'm wondering if they are using this to trap this particular lover into calling mark to tell him what he should do next.

Now Mark may be sinister. But it sounds like he probably has a young hot thing from parts unknown that helped delegate his desicion. Jmo

I don't see her as that sympathetic a character. At least one of the previous tragedies in her life, IMO, has to do with her own questionable choices about whom she hung out with. And she recently chose to marry a horrible man, who was known to be vicious. She is a sad character, IMO, but I think having been a victim herself, people would expect her not to tolerate such evil behavior being done to others.

attachment.php

CWW didn't get back to Missouri until July 11, sounds more like a vacation than a trip to FL for a funeral. Telling Lubinski he and MS found TS? :maddening:

I can't understand why CWW would tell Lubinski that he and Mark are the ones who found Teresa! I guess CWW thinks so highly of his own intelligence and so poorly of others' that he doesn't expect anyone to ever read newspapers, compare notes with anyone, and put two and two together. Hubris...I keep using this word to describe CWW. It fits.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203
Back