2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

The obvious overlooked question: Just HOW did CWW learn of Theresa's death from Missouri? There certainly wasn't any coverage of it in this area. So how? By whom? Clearly didn't learn of it from Mark. Defense better have a good answer to that question....

Been wondering that myself...for a few days now. Anxiously awaiting the answer.

Looks like it first hit the national news on June 30th.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illed-Florida-home-husband-children-town.html

I guess it's always possible that MS's mother or another relative relayed the info back to MO. Either directly to CWW or CWW heard it through the grapevine.

The other possibility of course is that he "learned" of her death via the posted on MS's FB page. Perhaps this helps explain why MS setup the immediately.

Below is the link to the uploaded discovery docs we purchased. I am going ahead and linking here so you guys can start downloading and sleuthing however, as soon as time allows (HA!) we will be renaming the individual uploaded PDFs to identify easier by Bates stamp #'s. (The Bates stamp # is the # embedded on each individual page. Always used in law to identify each page.) That way we will be able to easily locate the pages referenced.

Thanks so much to all who were able to donate to the fund allowing us to be able to purchase these. :loveyou:

And a HUGE THANK YOU and shout out to NIN for picking these up and taking the time to scan in each page! :yourock:

Happy sleuthing you guys!!!
:sleuth: :happydance:

Click here to view and download the docs.

Even better, one moment, all 22 files in one searchable PDF has just arrived. Thanks go to both Alchemist567 and NIN for this effort. :happydance:

I think it was national news, I heard about it on TV and then google news. I am nowhere near Florida or MO

The obvious overlooked question: Just HOW did CWW learn of Theresa's death from Missouri? There certainly wasn't any coverage of it in this area. So how? By whom? Clearly didn't learn of it from Mark. Defense better have a good answer to that question....

{bbm}

The theory that makes the most sense:

It would be perfectly normal for MS to call his best friend and tell him of his wife's brutal murder and expect support from CWW, and it would be perfectly normal for CWW to drop everything and rush to his best friend's side. And if MS did not call his best friend, why on earth not?

However. *cough* It appears he did not, so... YOU HAVE THE QUESTION OF THE DAY! :D

How did CWW hear of TS murder? Did someone leave a message, if so WHO? And WHY leave a message if CWW is on his phone all the time like a teenage girl? WHEN did CWW supposedly hear the news?

LOL, oh dear. What if LE asked MS "is there anyone we can call for you to come and be with you?" and MS gave them CWW's number? Nah.

Great question susnoat! :thinking:

Even better, one moment, all 22 files in one searchable PDF has just arrived. Thank you to all our members. :happydance:

Wonderful! I've been doing it file by file and got as far as 11 files, then got sidetracked :) YAY NIN and Alchemist567!

Near St Louis/Jefferson County here. I thought I heard about the murder briefly online but didn't pay much attention to it besides getting the shudders about being hammered to death. So I didn't realize I knew any female Sievers doctors in FL. It was when the arrests happened, and the local news had it, that old classmates started calling each other. That is most likely story they will use--grapevine, if they don't come up with anything else (besides being the perps).

searchable download page 16 last paragraph titled recovery / processing of silver Hyundai Elantra

First sentence. During the search of Wright's residence LE found approx. eight cell phones were located, only two of which were claimed CWW or AW.

[additional burners or simply old phones that were no longer operational?]

page 18 Interview of JL and SH

JL stated that on Thursday, June 25, 2015 that CWW told JL that he had to travel to FL to work on a friend's computer. JL when asked, stated the friend was MS, with the doctor wife. JL had met MS at the wedding of CWW and AW.

SH relayed that AW cinfided she was not happy that CWW was going on "vacation" to FL while she would be left behind to work.

JL confirmed to LE that there would be no reason for AW to have told them that CWW was doing work in FL for him during the trip.

Page 20 Interview with KM (mother of AW)

KM describes arguing with AW with AW first denying that CWW had gone to FL to work leaving her discontented and then denied CWW had gone to FL at all. KM stated to LE that her daughter would believe anything CWW told her and would do anything for him, even leave her children behind, to be with him.

[just paraphrasing as I am reading the docs]

Maybe this has been answered. I thought they went for a vacation for several days to CT but the brother died and there was a funeral?

Now it is said it was a birthday celebration for the weekend? Does not matter but curious why the discrepancy

Doc 16
#3067: MS refused to give LE initial interview on 6/29 until his friend Gary (typo?) Spiska was present.
#3068: LE wanted to place a GPS tracker on white Mercedes

Oh so that is who GS is, Gary Spiska, Lenka's husband. Lenka who was the east to TS's west. I saw GS referenced before and didn't know.

The theory that makes the most sense:

It would be perfectly normal for MS to call his best friend and tell him of his wife's brutal murder and expect support from CWW, and it would be perfectly normal for CWW to drop everything and rush to his best friend's side. And if MS did not call his best friend, why on earth not?
{bbm}

This is going to one of the things that is going to nail it shut. Since 2010 you two have talked and texted daily. And you suddenly stop. Yep

Oh so that is who GS is, Gary Spiska, Lenka's husband. Lenka who was the east to TS's west. I saw GS referenced before and didn't know.

Is it Gary or George Spiska?

Bates Page #4 It's George Spiska
Bates Page #3067 It's Gary Spiska

Bates Page #10

Curtis and Angela received notice on Tuesday June 30th of her death.

From Bates #17 - Interview with Carrie Mertz

On July 13, 2015 at approximately 9:44 a.m., Detective Downs conducted a digitally recorded sworn statement with Carrie Mertz a white female with a date of birth of July 26, 1977. Carrie is the sister of Angela Wright as well as one of the employees at Mertz Auto Body. Carrie confirmed that on June 24, 2015 Curtis Wayne Wright brought in his gray 2012 Kia Rio EX with Missouri tag: UK7COU since it was damaged by Angela Wright during a crash. Carrie recommended to Curtis Wright to obtain a rental vehicle from Enterprise Rent-A-Car which was located down the street from Mertz Auto Body at 1121 Gravois Road in Fenton, Missouri. During the course of their conversation, Curtis told Carrie that he was about to go out of town but did not elaborate any further.

CWW told her on June 24th that he "was about to go out of town."

From Bates #17 - Interview with Carrie Mertz

On July 13, 2015 at approximately 9:44 a.m., Detective Downs conducted a digitally recorded sworn statement with Carrie Mertz a white female with a date of birth of July 26, 1977. Carrie is the sister of Angela Wright as well as one of the employees at Mertz Auto Body. Carrie confirmed that on June 24, 2015 Curtis Wayne Wright brought in his gray 2012 Kia Rio EX with Missouri tag: UK7COU since it was damaged by Angela Wright during a crash. Carrie recommended to Curtis Wright to obtain a rental vehicle from Enterprise Rent-A-Car which was located down the street from Mertz Auto Body at 1121 Gravois Road in Fenton, Missouri. During the course of their conversation, Curtis told Carrie that he was about to go out of town but did not elaborate any further.

CWW told her on June 24th that he "was about to go out of town."

Bates Page #18

On Thursday June 25th
Curtis Wayne explained to Lubinski that he was about to take a trip to Florida.

Why didn't CWW/JR actually steal something of value to make it look more like an authentic break in? Is it possible they did take something not obvious and MS forgot to notice it was missing?

Interesting: Taylor Shomaker told detectives that CWW called JRR, frantic, to tell him what had happened, after the warrant was executed on CWW's house. Document goes on to state that the next day, detectives came to talk to JRR.

However, the warrant was executed on Sunday 7/12 and detectives went to JRR's residence six days later on Saturday 7/18.

I wonder why the delay. Was CWW actually jailed for several days as was earlier reported?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306
Back