2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

Wow, great catch KateB! SMS did confirm to Beach that CWW was a POI in early July. Also, I don't know why but I'm chuckling at the fact that LCSO were already in Illinois interviewing the cooperating witness before CWW made it back to Missouri. Do we know when the cooperating witness contacted LE? My guess is early July.

BBM

From Bates #9-10

Furtherance of Investigation:
On July 9, 2015 at approximately 6:00 p.m., detectives were contacted by Chief Jeff Hamilton of the Southern Illinois Airport Authority who advised he may have information regarding the investigation in question. In speaking with Chief Hamilton, he
stated an acquaintance of his, confided in him stating she overheard infom1ation regarding a subject named Curtis Wayne Wright who was in Florida at the time of the murder and felt he may be involved in some way. With this, Chief Hamilton participated
in a three way call where contact was made with this person. As the conversation unfolded, the information seemed credible and consistent with information obtained in the investigation. Due to the potential lead and that of information obtained, Detective
Mike Downs and Sergeant David Lebid flew to Illinois and met with this person who later agreed to provide a sworn statement. The following is a result of events that transpired and is not verbatim:

Statement of Cooperating Testifying Witness:
On Friday July 10, 2015 at approximately 7:45 p.m., Sergeant David Lebid along with Detective Michael Downs of the Lee County Sheriff's Office interviewed a cooperating testifying witness (hereafter referred to as CTW)​

BBM - But wouldn't CWW also have been a POI the minute they saw the sloppy "secret" messages exchanged between him and MS from MS' phone? Seems like it was all converging very quickly, and if CTW had not said anything they would have arrived there very quickly.

But CTW would not have known that and certainly deserves tons of credit for doing the right thing, especially against a scary, all-around bad guy, who was known to be vindictive.

In the news video dated Dec 2:
Around 9:00am, neighbors Jim and Vickie Blanks walked by the Sievers home the morning Dr. Teresa was found. When they arrived home, the couple saw the CS on the news. Jim Blanks walked back to the victims' home and spoke with a police officer.

The Police Officer told him immediately that it was not random and the neighbor clarified: So it was domestic? That early in the case, PO confirmed it was domestic. How soon they discovered "Hammer" Rodgers and CWW were involved, I have been unable to find.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

In the news video dated Dec 2:
Around 9:00am, neighbors Jim and Vickie Blanks walked by the Sievers home the morning Dr. Teresa was found. When they arrived home, the couple saw the CS on the news. Jim Blanks walked back to the victims' home and spoke with a police officer.

The Police Officer told him immediately that it was not random and the neighbor clarified: So it was domestic? That early in the case, PO confirmed it was domestic. How soon they discovered "Hammer" Rodgers and CWW were involved, I have been unable to find.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

I bet LE knew it was not random or a breaking & entering because TS still had jewelry on, was not (apparently or overtly) sexually assaulted, and items of value were not taken such as laptops or tv's. And then let's not forget that very weird side door framing botch-up too!

Did someone see something even more ridiculous in the doc dump like the doggie-door was removed?!

They really can't be this stupid or obvious, can they?

On a side note, I do think CWW & JR kept various types of evidence so that they had blackmail material against each other & MS if push came to shove.

Let the unravelling begin!

Do you know how much was the purchase? Sorry to make you re-sleuth.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

B#2752, not 2751, sorry:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• cww aw high springs debit.png
    cww aw high springs debit.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 474
BBM

From Bates #9-10

Furtherance of Investigation:
On July 9, 2015 at approximately 6:00 p.m., detectives were contacted by Chief Jeff Hamilton of the Southern Illinois Airport Authority who advised he may have information regarding the investigation in question. In speaking with Chief Hamilton, he
stated an acquaintance of his, confided in him stating she overheard infom1ation regarding a subject named Curtis Wayne Wright who was in Florida at the time of the murder and felt he may be involved in some way. With this, Chief Hamilton participated
in a three way call where contact was made with this person. As the conversation unfolded, the information seemed credible and consistent with information obtained in the investigation.Due to the potential lead and that of information obtained, Detective
Mike Downs and Sergeant David Lebid flew to Illinois and met with this person who later agreed to provide a sworn statement. The following is a result of events that transpired and is not verbatim:

Statement of Cooperating Testifying Witness:
On Friday July 10, 2015 at approximately 7:45 p.m., Sergeant David Lebid along with Detective Michael Downs of the Lee County Sheriff's Office interviewed a cooperating testifying witness (hereafter referred to as CTW)​

As the conversation unfolded, the information seemed credible AND consistent with information obtained in the investigation.
That part should be bold too, IMHO.
ETA- my point here is that EVEN before they got CTW to confirm and solidify their case against CWW and MS they were already on to their antics. Thankful for SMS. They tried to cover their tracks but an epic failure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bet LE knew it was not random or a breaking & entering because TS still had jewelry on, was not (apparently or overtly) sexually assaulted, and items of value were not taken such as laptops or tv's. And then let's not forget that very weird side door framing botch-up too!

Did someone see something even more ridiculous in the doc dump like the doggie-door was removed?!

They really can't be this stupid or obvious, can they?

On a side note, I do think CWW & JR kept various types of evidence so that they had blackmail material against each other & MS if push came to shove.

Let the unravelling begin!

You try committing a murder after a 13 hour drive with another expected 13 hr drive afterwards. Lol

Them guys were too mentally exhausted to think. Even before they left Missouri. Lol.

Maybe Mark should have sprung for plane tickets. Lol

But seriously. I'm glad that they were this dumb. From the very beginning.

Because Mark has been kicking himself in the a## for the stupid idea that he started planning earlier in the year.

He probably thought of every scenario. Except for....................... and ............. or .................... as well as ...................Plus let's not forget. ............................

Lol. Boy Wonder.

Is it just me, or is only one doc now at the discovery link?

ETA: yes, because they're combined. Nevermind!:facepalm:

I haven't run across this information yet, but is there any documentation that Mark had to positively identify the body of his dead wife?
I think it would almost have to happen, no way around it?
Please tell me he had to look at the results of his actions first hand, up close and personal. And may that image forever be embedded in his brain. I hope those images come to him in his sleep, when he's awake, and when he looks at his girls.
So if a suspect wants to continue to look innocent, does he attend the trial of his best friend that murdered his wife? I'm sure he will need to excuse himself when they bring out the crime scene photos.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Are you thinking that the evening TS was murdered that CWW sent MS a photo of his dead wife via the burner phones? And then perhaps MS sent CWW the combination to a safe for payment??? Interesting theory. If true then there's not a lot of trust between CWW and MS.

FTO You are one smart Cookie! I definitely think they used the "borrowed camera" for that purpose. MS may or may not have texted the safe combination (Can I put that on the back burner for a while?)...I am thinking more likely, the location of AN ENVELOPE containing $100 bills!!
CWW & JRR arrive in Bonita Springs at 6am, go into the house to "stage it" because they have to do it while there is enough daylight to see everything they needed to do before the murder!! If they tried to do it in the evening, they would risk the neighbors seeing the lights on, huh? Picked up their "down payment envelope full of $100 dollar bills" then went shopping at Walmart (Paid for their purchases with "$100 bill") and hung out at the beach. They "borrowed" Jerry Lubinski's digital camera (what antiques dealer wouldn't have one?) to document their crime. No way would they have used their own phone or digital camera to take pics. They commit their evil crime and then head out of town, again paying for fuel with a $100 bill.
Sheriff Scott NEVER MISSES THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPEAT THE PHRASE... He's in "the envelope of suspicion."
There had to be an "envelope of cash" left in the house. MS couldn't risk CWW and JRR driving all the way from Missouri and then not having enough cash to make the drive home, could he?

I don't see her as that sympathetic a character. At least one of the previous tragedies in her life, IMO, has to do with her own questionable choices about whom she hung out with. And she recently chose to marry a horrible man, who was known to be vicious. She is a sad character, IMO, but I think having been a victim herself, people would expect her not to tolerate such evil behavior being done to others.

So now my heart is hurting a little, because I didn't mean to imply that AW was not a victim of tragedy. She certainly did not deserve in any way to have such a hard life. I've made poor choices before and have been fortunate not to have paid such a horrible, unthinkable, price. But I do think a jury would rightfully find that covering up for something the way she tried to is inexcusable of anyone.

I haven't run across this information yet, but is there any documentation that Mark had to positively identify the body of his dead wife?
Please tell me he had to look at the results of his actions first hand, up close and personal. And may that image forever be embedded in his brain. I hope those images come to him in his sleep, when he's awake, and when he looks at his girls.
So if a suspect wants to continue to look innocent, does he attend the trial of his best friend that murdered his wife? I'm sure he will need to excuse himself when they bring out the crime scene photos.

BBM.

I don't think he will be allowed to attend too much of the trial since it is evident that he will be locked up and facing his own trial. Jmo.

His best bet is to get tried before Cww and act like Cww was some hateful genius that electronically implicated Mark for the purpose of framing him. Jmo.

But to clarify things. Mark may attend Cww trial. But it will not be as a free man. Jmo.

I admit to being very confused about the reason for going to the trouble of borrowing a camera. Stupid question, but don't burner phones have cameras? I mean, why on earth would they take incriminating photos on a borrowed camera? But then, I am astounded by all the blunders they made according to the docs.

My idea for the perfect murder with the hopes of killing your spouse for the insurance money is very simple.

Just simply kill the idea and work on saving your marriage. Now if that fails. Simply remember the good times and file for divorce.

No harm. No foul.

Teresa's ex husband Cal or whoever. Is the perfect divorce. Even though they mutually decided to end things. They still kept in contact due to the friendship level that they had.

It wasn't about sex or money obviously. It was simply pure friendly love that existed after the divorce.

And that my friends is what a marriage and divorce suppose to be like.

Jmo.

Bates #2985
Due to the totality of the circumstances and the investigation up to this point, detectives believe that Curtis Wayne Wright travelled to Bonita Springs via a rental vehicle with his secondary cell phone with the intent to end the life of Teresa Sievers on behalf of his long time friend Mark Sievers.

FTO You are one smart Cookie! I definitely think they used the "borrowed camera" for that purpose. MS may or may not have texted the safe combination (Can I put that on the back burner for a while?)...I am thinking more likely, the location of AN ENVELOPE containing $100 bills!!
CWW & JRR arrive in Bonita Springs at 6am, go into the house to "stage it" because they have to do it while there is enough daylight to see everything they needed to do before the murder!! If they tried to do it in the evening, they would risk the neighbors seeing the lights on, huh? Picked up their "down payment envelope full of $100 dollar bills" then went shopping at Walmart (Paid for their purchases with "$100 bill") and hung out at the beach. They "borrowed" Jerry Lubinski's digital camera (what antiques dealer wouldn't have one?) to document their crime. No way would they have used their own phone or digital camera to take pics. They commit their evil crime and then head out of town, again paying for fuel with a $100 bill.
Sheriff Scott NEVER MISSES THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPEAT THE PHRASE... He's in "the envelope of suspicion."
There had to be an "envelope of cash" left in the house. MS couldn't risk CWW and JRR driving all the way from Missouri and then not having enough cash to make the drive home, could he?
Besides my fear that the perps were hiding/lurking at the home when the mom came by twice and didn't notice the pried door, and that the cat wasn't the one who knocked over the makeup bag in the bathroom, hasn't it been pointed out that the home was always brightly illuminated? Wouldn't the confirmation pictures have been found on MS phone when LE checked it? Why did they buy a lock-picking set? Surely MS level of trust had to be higher in CWW than to think he would need confirmation pics. Maybe that was what "no need to call me" meant.

I admit to being very confused about the reason for going to the trouble of borrowing a camera. Stupid question, but don't burner phones have cameras? I mean, why on earth would they take incriminating photos on a borrowed camera? But then, I am astounded by all the blunders they made according to the docs.

I don't get the borrowed camera either.

The ONLY thing I can think of is if they wanted to take photos, they knew eventually they were going to have to ditch the burner phones so they couldn't store them on there for long.

I can't get past being totally creeped out and disgusted if they wanted to take pics of the scene. God, I hope not.

I simply think that jr was in love with curtis as a daddy figure and took selfies of them 2 in Florida which would incriminate them all together.

I highly doubt they took pics of the body for verification. Jmo.

But Curtis may have told jr to get rid of the phone or camera for Florida proof purposes. Jmo

Hopefully he will be behind bars when that happens.
Well, that's a statement from JL so may not be exactly accurate. The electronic evidence has a pretty good time stamp of when CWW most likely did arrive home from Florida on the first trip. I'll wait to see if there is more electronic evidence before I accept July 11 as a fact as his arrival home from the second trip.

Wow, great catch KateB! SMS did confirm to Beach that CWW was a POI in early July. Also, I don't know why but I'm chuckling at the fact that LCSO were already in Illinois interviewing the cooperating witness before CWW made it back to Missouri. Do we know when the cooperating witness contacted LE? My guess is early July.

B#2752, not 2751, sorry:

attachment.php

-Nin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Besides my fear that the perps were hiding/lurking at the home when the mom came by twice and didn't notice the pried door, and that the cat wasn't the one who knocked over the makeup bag in the bathroom, hasn't it been pointed out that the home was always brightly illuminated? Wouldn't the confirmation pictures have been found on MS phone when LE checked it? Why did they buy a lock-picking set? Surely MS level of trust had to be higher in CWW than to think he would need confirmation pics. Maybe that was what "no need to call me" meant.

I think they bought the lock picking kit after turning the alarm off at 6AM, and maybe figuring out there wasn't the right type of tool at the scene to pry the door open.:moo:

ETA
Bates #3064
A crow bar was located in the right saddle bag of the motorcycle located in the garage which was conveyed to crime scene and was collected.:thinking:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back