2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

CK is an outright HERO.

In this whole mess there was this solid soul we didn't even know about and God Bless Her and her family. :heartbeat:

Couldn't agree more. She is evidence of God's hand at work in this investigation. When she started journaling what she knows through CrimeStoppers, investigators must have been experiencing a hallelujah moment.

That whole smoothie detail is weird. And it magnifies the oddness of BS using the blender pitcher to water the pets. Who does that? It's an impractical choice. Most people either take the water dish to the sink or use a normal plastic pitcher to carry water. I would probably have used the laundry sink to fill the water dish.

This man is obsessed with bringing TS down, tarnishing her reputation at any cost obviously. Just so wrong on so many fronts: grrrr: TS can't defend herself. Children have to hear this. And if he is so ashamed of what LE will find...why blab exactly what you want them to 'interpret' BEFORE even handing the phone over? So you can in fact get your garbage out there?

My goodness, you (MS) murdered your wife and mother of your children and you (MS) still cannot let her (TS) RIP with dignity?

I say let's not even further acknowledge or have any discussion on what MS said about what would be discovered on his phone. Let's not validate his lies by discussing. I am therefore loosely referencing the topic at hand. :sick::hand::hand::ignore::ignore::ignore::Bennymonkey::no::no:Can you imagine how TS would feel if she heard these lies being said about her? Disgraceful.

MS has shown to be manipulative and uncaring the fact that he kept the children away from family and friends for the last 8 months is even more disturbing as to what he has permitted them to see, hear and absorb. I has only been his thoughts and statements to them concerning it all.the Stockholm Syndrome easily sets in under these conditions that will require much therapy and time to overcome.

So much to read/listen on new release and so much expectation from my employer. I stayed up until 1:00 a.m last night with heavy eyelids. I guess I will just meet my work obligations while everyone sleuths today.
attachment.php

Attachments

• LiveLeak-dot-com-467_1456445557-safari-picture-9_1456445733.jpg
    LiveLeak-dot-com-467_1456445557-safari-picture-9_1456445733.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 303
The sound cloud of CK was so enlightening. In the end the "hero" is human too...and yet...I find I'm still so grateful for her courage and honesty to come forward.

"At some point, we have to just let it go," said no innocent husband ever a week after his wife was brutally murdered in the home where he lives with his two young daughters.

I was speechless just reading it. I can't even imagine being CK and hearing those words come out of his mouth.

Now I'm baffled why she was the only one who apparently saw the total insanity in his behavior. Or, at the very least, the only one bothered enough by it that she couldn't get a decent nights' sleep for weeks.

CK, if you're reading here, I don't have the words to express my respect for you choosing to follow your conscience and contact LE. God Bless you!

CWW and his sexualized behavior with his sister is disturbing, the alcohol fueled orgy vibe the night of the skinny dipping incident caught me off guard. Susnoat has been alluding to this all along... That both CWW and MS siblings were all joined in together seems none of them were shy about this. I'm not a total prude but I cannot imagine doing something like that with my brother or sisters.

Just exactly when did Mark Sievers find the time to have sex several times a day when he was ALWAYS with the girls?

That whole smoothie detail is weird. And it magnifies the oddness of BS using the blender pitcher to water the pets. Who does that? It's an impractical choice. Most people either take the water dish to the sink or use a normal plastic pitcher to carry water. I would probably have used the laundry sink to fill the water dish.

I can't see a smoothie in the fridge photos:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8amprcTI2Q0xsZms&usp=drive_web

But I can't see the note -

attachment.php

#30242 #30243
https://drive.google.com/folderview...ive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM#list

- on top of the washer either.

attachment.php

#283?
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8VGptbFgxX19TWUU&usp=drive_web

They're both fabricated by MS, imo.

Attachments

• Note.jpg
    Note.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 430
  • Washer.JPG
    Washer.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 423

I take the water dish to the sink so I can dump the slobbery water and at least rinse the bowl. I fill a pitcher and take it and the empty bowl back to it's place and fill it there because I'll spill a full bowl of water :( I can see using the blender pitcher because it would be handy if it's always out on the counter because they use it daily.

The green smoothie in the fridge - I believe MS made it sometime after LE had released the home. It's just another of the make-believe stories he likes to tell.

That AW <modsnip> could make up stories galore about everything else, yet didn't bother take any time or any effort to think of something nice to say about his wife at her funeral.

But then, it's ALWAYS about him, even TS' memorial service. Those few days of family and friends gathering in honor of Teresa Sievers and joining together in grief and in support of her loved ones? That was nothing but an audience for the Mark Sievers Show. It's always about him.

He uses his daughters as props. DCF has a motherload of material to work with.

ETA: I'm so sorry to beach for having to modsnip me :) I was trying to differentiate between AWs, lol. Not that it matters much. :drumroll:)

Not sure which item in the fridge is the smoothie. Can you describe it or post the photo, please?

At the service for TS: CWW fixed the projector so they could show slides. Later, when a video of TS was to be played, it kept stuttering and looping on "Hi, I'm Teresa Sievers". Repeatedly.

CWW refused to fix it, so nobody was able to watch that video of her last commercial she was working on. :(

I believe he was really spooked by seeing and hearing her voice. Same thing when her casket was taken down the aisle, as it neared him, he pretended? to have a coughing fit and ran outside. It was suggested he had asthma attack and that someone else offered him their inhaler to use.
NO. People who have asthma (all my life) carry their own inhaler on them at all times because you can't control every aspect of a foreign environment and need to be prepared. It can be life or death.

I wonder if TS was there that day and sticking it to him?

"Hi, I'm Teresa Sievers." over and over.

"At some point, we have to just let it go," said no innocent husband ever a week after his wife was brutally murdered in the home where he lives with his two young daughters.
That's truly, truly textbook psychopath behavior. The girls need to be deprogrammed,
and grieve their mother. I hate him.

CK has the ability to fill in a lot of blanks. She is my new hero.

At the service for TS: CWW fixed the projector so they could show slides. Later, when a video of TS was to be played, it kept stuttering and looping on "Hi, I'm Teresa Sievers". Repeatedly.

CWW refused to fix it, so nobody was able to watch that video of her last commercial she was working on. :(

I believe he was really spooked by seeing and hearing her voice. Same thing when her casket was taken down the aisle, as it neared him, he pretended? to have a coughing fit and ran outside. It was suggested he had asthma attack and that someone else offered him their inhaler to use.
NO. People who have asthma (all my life) carry their own inhaler on them at all times because you can't control every aspect of a foreign environment and need to be prepared. It can be life or death.

I wonder if TS was there that day and sticking it to him?

"Hi, I'm Teresa Sievers." over and over.

This part really confirmed what I've suspected about CWW (and I don't know if it's true or not) that he might not have the stomach to kill someone. He needed JRR to do the actual killing (don't know if that is true either!) It does make me wonder about RB and who else might be involved in that case. CWW can hack into his High School computer system, deal drugs, lie, impersonate people to LE, and probable numerous other illegal things...He is still a murderer...Could he do it himself? I'm kind of doubting it...

Not sure which item in the fridge is the smoothie. Can you describe it or post the photo, please?

Sorry, I meant I couldn't see anything that looked obviously like a smoothie.

I don't think it was there.

CK has the ability to fill in a lot of blanks. She is my new hero.

Most revealing interview of all - for now. Most revealing also regarding MS' warped mind (replacing "master" with "warped" here..), who is trying to manipulate everyone around him into thinking along his story lines. The "handwritten note" by TS e.g..

-Nin

Post of the Day - POST OF THE ENTIRE CASE

CK interview on NDN soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/naplesnews

-Nin

Reading along with the audio is a treat.

Justice for Teresa coming from a decades old gal pal of MS is giving me a warm & fuzzy feeling this morning.

The files still need to be OCR converted and watermarked, (I missed you big time, NIN.) but that isn't urgent. I'm only 35 minutes into the audio and recovering nicely with coffee, soundcloud, a pdf file that opens and WS. It's a great day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back