2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

I think LS and DB are upcoming witnesses for the prosecution. Maybe they're holding those back as long as legally possible- if there are further interviews, that is. Certainly MiP, SH and GS.

Oh, and ETA there is no way DB called TS a "ho". That lying, liar who lies.

I don't see them combined? They are still all separate.

Should be the top 3 files listed alphabetically in A-Z order, after the 2 folders for the excel sheets and the gps data.

Wrong coveralls. Or he stripped naked to commit the murder. FWIW, I doubt the latter. I saw shoe prints in blood, no barefoot prints.

LE did request a pubic hair sample from JR so maybe you aren't that far off?

I can't see a smoothie in the fridge photos:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8amprcTI2Q0xsZms&usp=drive_web

But I can't see the note -

attachment.php

#30242 #30243
https://drive.google.com/folderview...ive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM#list

- on top of the washer either.

attachment.php

#283?
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8VGptbFgxX19TWUU&usp=drive_web

They're both fabricated by MS, imo.

Exactly
IF that note ever really existed LE would have it, along with a picture. Certainly NOT Mark :no: to use for show and tell, in to convince everyone that TS was the one who wanted the alarm off. No woman in their right mind would want to walk into their home at 11:30 at night alone with the "alarm off" if they had one for safety! That's the whole point of having an alarm system. He's an evil idiot if he thinks anyone would buy that one.
I mean after all it was number 1 on HER list. In TS's very own handwriting at that.
Evil monster

ETA ~
And HE made the damn smoothie himself. SMH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN PRISON MARK SIEVERS :partyguy2:

:behindbar: Having a good birthday? You took away all of Teresa's remaining birthdays. Now the State will take yours, so get used to it murderer. Your welcome

Should be the top 3 files listed alphabetically in A-Z order, after the 2 folders for the excel sheets and the gps data.

When I open the link all I see are the separate PDF files like it has been. Nothing A-Z. I had to sign in to Google this time.

This part really confirmed what I've suspected about CWW (and I don't know if it's true or not) that he might not have the stomach to kill someone. He needed JRR to do the actual killing (don't know if that is true either!) It does make me wonder about RB and who else might be involved in that case. CWW can hack into his High School computer system, deal drugs, lie, impersonate people to LE, and probable numerous other illegal things...He is still a murderer...Could he do it himself? I'm kind of doubting it...

Helper9693, you may be correct and I agree with you but, my take on the situation is, CWW viewed TS as an object not a real person, someone he despised. Did they ever meet?
The video at the funeral HUMANIZED TS to CWW. I believe it's not a conscience that made CWW gag but, a person who came alive and freaked him the heck out.

Helper9693, you may be correct and I agree with you but, my take on the situation is, CWW viewed TS as an object not a real person, someone he despised. Did they ever meet?
The video at the funeral HUMANIZED TS to CWW. I believe it's not a conscience that made CWW gag but, a person who came alive and freaked him the heck out.
I agree! That's what I tried to say in an earlier post but you said it so much better!

CWW was at Mark and Teresa's wedding but wasn't a participant (an usher or best man). In the past it was posted that Teresa never spoke of CWW (and it was inferred that he was therefore someone that MS kept primarily in the background - not alot of interaction).

AmazonRain, strange and creepy, especially because CWW pic is on the fridge.

I have read Nin's post. I have examined the crime scene photos. I stand by my opinion that Teresa's head was not covered during the attack and that the cloth shown in Bates #27517 was not part of the crime scene. IMO it is the sheet used in the transport of her body to the ME's office.

Scout, if her head was covered, I also don't believe so, wouldn't there be some fiber transfer and maybe (please forgive me, fiber transfered into her skull) from the cloth/towel?

I can remember from watching new detectives years ago about this. There was a murder using a homemade silencer. The silencer was made of bubble wrap and a cotton of some sort and a piece of the bubble wrap was embedded in decedents brain. I also remember a gunshot murder where a pillow over the victims head caused fiber to embed in the skull/brain.

Please forgive me for being so graphic.

Just a personal observance, but I continue to be amazed that so many witnesses convey that these guys are so intelligent. The evidence trails that they left paint a picture to me of DUMB criminal! (Or maybe these investigators are just THAT GOOD and make them seem dumb!)

Exactly
IF that note ever really existed LE would have it, along with a picture. Certainly NOT Mark :no: to use for show and tell, in to convince everyone that TS was the one who wanted the alarm off. No woman in their right mind would want to walk into their home at 11:30 at night alone with the "alarm off" if they had one for safety! That's the whole point of having an alarm system. He's an evil idiot if he thinks anyone would buy that one.
I mean after all it was number 1 on HER list. In TS's very own handwriting at that.
Evil monster

ETA ~
And HE made the damn smoothie himself. SMH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN PRISON MARK SIEVERS :partyguy2:

:behindbar: Having a good birthday? You took away all of Teresa's remaining birthdays. Now the State will take yours, so get used to it murderer. Your welcome

This.
Dmacky, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a personal observance, but I continue to be amazed that so many witnesses convey that these guys are so intelligent. The evidence trails that they left paint a picture to me of DUMB criminal! (Or maybe these investigators are just THAT GOOD and make them seem dumb!)

Yes and no. CWW always did his crimes in the obvious was the least obvious fashion. One of the reasons he got away with so much. Take away AW complaining to her mother, which would take away a lot of the cell phone evidence, then where would this case be? One piece of evidence led to most of the others. It just SEEMS as if they were the worlds dumbest criminals from our view.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back