2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

So, the girls were told their mother was murdered. Were they told she was murdered in their kitchen? In the house where had a pool party the day of her funeral, the house still with all the fingerprint dust everywhere, the house they then lived in for months?

They're bright kids. Without MS sheltering (controlling) their every move they'd find a way to learn about their mother's murder and that their dad was the one who did it. I wonder how much they know by now. If they go to public school, they'll know soon enough.

• MS' sister is reported to have missed three previous flights due to her extreme medical issue.
  • Unresolved family issues can be a source of severe psych/medical issues even in adults
  • It's possible that BS assumed her dau would not make it there and gave away the room *it's possible that's the reason* My opinion depends a lot on when the decision was made that those people would stay with BS
  • Mr. and Mrs. CWW should have stayed in a local motel when MS' sister did arrive. If they could afford a paid storage unit plus the purchase of a storage building that was delivered to their home soon after CWW killed TS...there was money for a room. Their host MS should have paid for a room if they couldn't afford it. But, by placing CWW where he did, he put them in the position of being able to spy.
  • I find it interesting that BS seemed to bond with the extremely dysfunctional and immature AW. I have no reason to doubt CK's observations after reading her interview and hearing her voice and manner on tape. She's completely credible in my little opinion.
  • ??? MS was getting multiple quotes for fixing the A/C (we do for pricey jobs) – that's the reason for more than one visit
  • function (u){var t=this.length;while(t--){if(this[t]===u){return true}}return false}

Autopsay: TS had damage to all sides of her head and face. Some could be a result of falling face forward onto the floor, but not all. Maybe she wasn't surprised from behind. Wonder if she saw or recognized CWW.

eta: corrected ms to cww

After reading CK' interview, there's no doubt that the manner in which Dr Sievers
was murdered was specifically ordered by MS. No DNA. There are no words for such evil.

Yes and no. CWW always did his crimes in the obvious was the least obvious fashion. One of the reasons he got away with so much. Take away AW complaining to her mother, which would take away a lot of the cell phone evidence, then where would this case be? One piece of evidence led to most of the others. It just SEEMS as if they were the worlds dumbest criminals from our view.

They would have eventually put 2 and 2 together with jrr's phone pings. It just would have taken longer. If I recall correctly, they did this with the Jessica Chambers case.

Hi. AmazonRain.

I'm pretty sure that you were at the funeral and probably seen who CK was since she was sitting next to Curtis and AW.

So did both of you ever interact with each other at any given time. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, no I never interacted with CK - although I am very impressed with and thankful for her interview.

This is interesting:

CK: ...Then he tells me he's been trying to get ahold of the alarm company. There's a woman at the alarm company he is friends with. She won't return his calls. "I don't know why she won't return my calls. I want to ask her about bypassing the garage on the alarm system." If -- if it's capable of doing that or how to do that or -- and I don't know why he's wanting to know that.

Wow, read 73 page CK interview..... 'telling' to say the least. Can't believe MS pulled out that note TS made in 'her own handwriting'. AND that Smoothie??!!! Than later, the part about Ronnie Bolin. We'll see how that develops & who all is involved.

CK talking about MS sharp suit he wore to his dear wife's funeral---he said he purchased it at that charity auction..... I wonder if LE has tracked any of his purchases (cash & CC) as to where/when that suit really was obtained. You can't track Cash but it's possible to find where certain brands are sold & so on. I think (JMO) he bought that suit for the 'business' funeral he and his Tech-Financial biz partner would be attending. One wants to look sharp when attempting to make a good impression. If Nancy Grace read that she probably s**t a Bombshell !

I read CK's interview and wow....just wow. How brave she was to follow through with her suspicions and to keep a note pad to document everything! I hope she's handling the fact that her interview was released ok and she's doing well, knowing she did the right thing.

I have to say that the behavior she described from BS was more than a little odd. Why would CWW and his wife be staying in her house with them, instead of at a hotel? Why wouldn't the extra room be given to her own daughter? And why would she be so annoyed and rude to CK, a friend of MS? You'd think that, from her perspective, since her son had just lost his wife and the mother of his children she would be at least nice to all of his friends. It just struck me as weird.

Some very bizarre people involved in this case, IMO.

To me, BS came off in her police interviews as kind of irritated at times. Perhaps she is just one of those people who can be rude to others. I've known a few people like that. I generally avoid them.

Bizarre people, bizarre behaviors. Sounds like an interesting brother/sister relationship between cww and his sister.

I was speechless just reading it. I can't even imagine being CK and hearing those words come out of his mouth.

Now I'm baffled why she was the only one who apparently saw the total insanity in his behavior. Or, at the very least, the only one bothered enough by it that she couldn't get a decent nights' sleep for weeks.

CK, if you're reading here, I don't have the words to express my respect for you choosing to follow your conscience and contact LE. God Bless you!

BBM. I'm still catching up on the discussion so apologies if this has been mentioned, but what is up with BS? Why such preference for CWW and AW over CK, in particular?

<snipped for space>

Yeah, what was TS's vacation to-do list???

1. Leave alarm off so will be less safe upon late-night return alone.

2. Make smoothie and leave in fridge to rot for weekend.

3. ???

I would love to know the purpose of this lie, MS's creation of "TS's to do list". LEAVE ALARM OFF, IMO what MS hoped people would believe was TS's general attitude about the alarm. We know from AL that TS was diligent about setting the alarm. :thinking:

BBM. I'm still catching up on the discussion so apologies if this has been mentioned, but what is up with BS? Why such preference for CWW and AW over CK, in particular?

Maybe she didn't consider CK "family" for the family mtg. My mind was thinking other reasons, but I'm not going to post them.

I would love to know the purpose of this lie, MS's creation of "TS's to do list". LEAVE ALARM OFF, IMO what MS hoped people would believe was TS's general attitude about the alarm. We know from AL that TS was diligent about setting the alarm. :thinking:

I said earlier that MS was trying to play the "I'm innocent" husband...he also thought that CK would buy his soap opera drama......he was hoping she was dumb and not know what's going on. She's a very smart woman and I'm happy she made it out of the house alive!

Exactly
IF that note ever really existed LE would have it, along with a picture. Certainly NOT Mark :no: to use for show and tell, in to convince everyone that TS was the one who wanted the alarm off. No woman in their right mind would want to walk into their home at 11:30 at night alone with the "alarm off" if they had one for safety! That's the whole point of having an alarm system. He's an evil idiot if he thinks anyone would buy that one.
I mean after all it was number 1 on HER list. In TS's very own handwriting at that.
Evil monster

ETA ~
And HE made the damn smoothie himself. SMH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN PRISON MARK SIEVERS :partyguy2:

:behindbar: Having a good birthday? You took away all of Teresa's remaining birthdays. Now the State will take yours, so get used to it murderer. Your welcome

I'm not following the line of thinking that the (forged) note to herself to leave the alarm off was intended to be an excuse for it not being on when she got back into town. BS was in and out of that house all weekend, arming and disarming the system when she went to take care of the pets. TS leaving it off when she left had nothing to do with it not being on when she got home. BS had already told MS and subsequently LE that she was the one who left it off because she couldn't get the code to work.

However, we do know from BS's interview that the first time she went to feed the pets after they left town that the alarm was not on, which she assumed was because they left early in the morning and probably just forgot if they were in a rush. So the note would lead one to conclude that they actually didn't forget, but that it was intentional on TS's part. But the question is why? I'm not seeing the significance of forging a note about leaving the alarm off when BS was ultimately going to be the last person to either leave it on or off before TS returned home.

I wouldn't be surprised if MS tried to show CK the note and establish a "TS prefers the alarm OFF" narrative to make BS feel less responsible? Maybe he started to feel bad...for his mom.

I'm not following the line of thinking that the (forged) note to herself to leave the alarm off was intended to be an excuse for it not being on when she got back into town. BS was in and out of that house all weekend, arming and disarming the system when she went to take care of the pets. TS leaving it off when she left had nothing to do with it not being on when she got home. BS had already told MS and subsequently LE that she was the one who left it off because she couldn't get the code to work.

However, we do know from BS's interview that the first time she went to feed the pets after they left town that the alarm was not on, which she assumed was because they left early in the morning and probably just forgot if they were in a rush. So the note would lead one to conclude that they actually didn't forget, but that it was intentional on TS's part. But the question is why? I'm not seeing the significance of forging a note about leaving the alarm off when BS was ultimately going to be the last person to either leave it on or off before TS returned home.

I'm right there with you on that. I can't figure out a logical reason for MS to forge the note and possibly smoothie. What did he think he was going to get out of that? Was it because he felt people were blaming him for telling BS not to set the alarm? To garner sympathy? Makes no sense. But maybe we are being too logical for this bunch. After all they (thankfully) have proven they deserve starring roles on World's Dumbest Criminals.

The smoothie is odd. Only thing I can think of is he was trying to throw her off or change the subject. It's just really random.

Then note kind of makes sense if he wanted people to think ts wanted the alarm left off.

Finally caught up, for now. Haven't seen this posted yet. VERY interesting question by the detective. He went further to explain why he asked if MS and CWW had been physically intimate.

image.jpg

CK really threw a monkey wrench in things didn't she! She was definitely a wild card thrown into Mark's drama plan. I don't think everybody was playing the game exactly the way Mark had planned it all out and the way he pictured the scene unfolding. His brother from another mother was kinda falling apart, I don't think JR was in the plan, and this friend just shows up. Problem is, she is way to empathetic to his loss and knows these guys well enough to catch on that THEY are not grieving at all..... I bet Mark was in a little bit of a tizzy and was pretty much graspoing for a distraction. Bet he cheered when she left for the airport.

I've heard of smelling or sleeping with a departed loved one's shirt or pillow when grieving, but never a smoothie. CK must've really had to compose her face hearing that story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back