2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

I am one of those people that cannot hide what I am thinking! "It" is always written across my face. I probably would not have gotten out of there alive! Bless this woman's heart. What a horrible thing to face/know about your friend.

Wait until MS discovery is released. There should be alot of goodies in it. They probably interviewed MS women. If you think he is disgusting now, just wait. jmo.

Some miscellaneous thoughts about the smoothie.
TS reportedly texted MS that she had gotten food, then car and was on the way home.
Liquid bottles where shown on the kitchen floor near TS. (One appeared to be a disposable drink cup to me.) Batch 3 photos.
Could TS have left her luggage in garage because she had a drink cup (perhaps a smoothie) and the first thing she did was quickly transfer the remaining smoothie to a container and stick it in frig.
Could the attack have occurred as she closed the frig door, not when she immediately entered the kitchen?

I wonder about this because the first thing I do when I return home is take any drink I have in the car into the kitchen and then go back to the car for any groceries, etc.

CK really threw a monkey wrench in things didn't she! She was definitely a wild card thrown into Mark's drama plan. I don't think everybody was playing the game exactly the way Mark had planned it all out and the way he pictured the scene unfolding. His brother from another mother was kinda falling apart, I don't think JR was in the plan, and this friend just shows up. Problem is, she is way to empathetic to his loss and knows these guys well enough to catch on that THEY are not grieving at all..... I bet Mark was in a little bit of a tizzy and was pretty much graspoing for a distraction. Bet he cheered when she left for the airport.
That's it. You said it. This is all a game to Mark. He's playing with CK's head about the note and the smoothie. And he just can't help himself talk about the crime details to CK in a detached and seemingly boastful way. Very sinister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is rather GRAPHIC. SCROLL , if you don't want to read this:

If the victim was killed rather quickly, say after first couple of blows to the head, there would not be that much blood splatter or castoff. They may have used a cloth covering up the target during that action. They may have then taken a break, one may have taken off his clothes and finished bludgeoning her, while she was laying (dead) on the floor. The spatter and castoff would be low due to the position of the victim and possibly due to less pressure inside the victim's body.
The blood stains on the surrounding kitchen appliances, cabinets etc.. were indeed located in a low height according to the photographs and the detailed investigative report of the newest document dump.

-Nin

Maybe that's what they used the black towels for?

I think the smoothie comment was impromptu. He made the drink the night before, pulled it out, but randomly attached a story to it to make himself look more sympathetic/grieving.

The note, however, was more purposeful. He really wanted CK to see and acknowledge it for some reason.

Rsbm The only good thing about it is...if you ever met SH...you'd know that by him suggesting she had motive... that he was pointing a giant red arrow at himself...so there's that :clap:

I feel so sorry for SH. Whether it was the advent of LS in Teresa's life (timeline suggests it may well have been) that caused the shift in their relationship, they'd obviously been closer before that. I was very surprised TS hadn't even told her she was going to be away. That's a mighty change in dynamics.

Rsbm BS is not likable. (I tend to agree on many levels)

Rsbm And yeah, I intuited that I didn't like bs while watching her first interview. Certainly sounds like she and aw - described by interviewers as "not a kind person" - bonded when cww & aw stayed at her house during the funeral.

I'm afraid I agree with that. I'd to fight against myself to cut her some slack in the interview as she irritated me. I thought I was being too harsh, that her demeanour may have been through confusion and grief. I watched it a few times more, but felt the same. I did, and still do, feel awful for her that her son was willing to throw her into a horrendous situation. Not to mention the guilt he caused her. She appeared (to me) to be a 'hard' woman. Her treatment of her daughter and CK bare that out.

I'm inclined to think she knew Angie from years back in Missouri. CWW dated her (AW) before, and MS dated AW's aunt. Her daughter and CWW's sister appeared to have 'a thing', though that might have just been for the duration of the stag/wedding. There are a lot of connections in relationships between this lot. My instinct is that BS knew her, or at the very least, knew of her.

ETA: I forgot my main point re my opinion, more so now, of BS's character. It seems, from what MS told CK, that she was taking messages to Wright from her son. That is shocking, and speaks volumes to me.

I'm remembering BS interview right now, correct me if I am wrong.
She said TS & MS are always loving and hugging each other, bla, bla, bla.

Everyone else said just the opposite.
Does anyone think BS (I'm loving the bs, btw) knew by instinct that MS was involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the simple explanation for the smoothie is that with CK's heightened awareness after walking around and picking up on MS's odd behavior ...she just knew it was a blatant lie...kind of the icing on the cake for that visit.

I'm remembering BS interview right now, correct me if I am wrong.
She said TS & MS are always loving and hugging each other, bla, bla, bla.

Everyone else said just the opposite.
Does anyone think BS (I'm loving the bs, btw) knew by instinct that MS was involved?

I often seem to learn from a different perspective when I go back and look at documents and videos a 2nd and 3rd time. I had much sympathy watching the video both times but for some odd reason I involuntarily had one eyebrow arched higher than my other on the 2nd viewing. Of all the video's of interviews only 1 person brought a notepad and took detailed notes of questions. I doubt BS had a lawyer asking her to take notes. No doubt MS wanted to know what LE was asking her and what her responses were. No doubt BS will go to her grave defending her son (I assume most mothers would) but considering some of BS' decisions (who gets to stay as guest at her home, how to help accommodate sick daughter, etc). But when you watch the video and see the words BS uses to describe wonderful granddaughters and their generous activities and how BS describes all the nice things about BS/TS family she is describing all the direction TS gave family and none of what MS provided. MS was a lazy unmotivated,overpaid nanny.
[video=youtube;1zgFqGK7g5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgFqGK7g5w[/video]

Maybe the simple explanation for the smoothie is that with CK's heightened awareness after walking around and picking up on MS's odd behavior ...she just knew it was a blatant lie...kind of the icing on the cake for that visit.

I'm thinking along those lines. It seems like he was skeptical of CK and attempted to portray hismself as a grieving husband and instead, over-explained himself. CK, being observant and suspicious, picked up on a lot of those details. Thankfully she had an eyebrow raised and kept notes. She deserves all the credit she's getting here.

The more I read and learn, the more I understand SMS's early statement about how books and movies could be written about this case. Whew!! There is a lot to digest with all the names, strange relationships, family oddities and so on to where my head spins.

Mr. Smoothie was so used to putting the moves on women that he apparently got carried away. At best, the smoothie dated to late in the day, June 28. CK didn't arrive, I take it, until the day before the funeral, July 5 IIRC. Why lie? Habit? Practice? Yes, he was a well practiced liar already, but remember, this was the lie of a lifetime, much more important than his routine lies, and things weren't going as planned. A little belief from an old friend might have helped the confidence. Or maybe it was as simple as a try for sympathy sex, because both the note and the smoothie could be expected to be blown out of the water if CK ever testified.

As concernedmother noted above, there likely will be a bushel of similar stories told to Mark's other female friends.

The smoothie is odd. Only thing I can think of is he was trying to throw her off or change the subject. It's just really random.

Then note kind of makes sense if he wanted people to think ts wanted the alarm left off.

I can envision CWW and MS dreaming up various strategies and lies (smoothie? and note) the night before when they went swimming at the house after kids went to bed.

I know I should probably post this in "Newbies" thread but didn't want to scare any newbies off. Many of us have slowly acquired many details of TS murder over last 8 months. Can you imagine jumping in now and start clicking on these threads and seeing all the pages. I was just clicking on batch 5 and as I was scrolling down "More Jeffco Day 2" after about 15 minutes I see the little "page 26 of 862" and it intimidated me. Who was I to think way back in the day we had tons of details in the OJ trial? It would be so easy as a newbie to just decide to sit this one out
attachment.php

Attachments

• card-game-crash.jpg
    card-game-crash.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 375
From NBC-2. Has anyone come across this in the docs? Is there more info?

Meanwhile, other documents released Tuesday show that a Missouri woman may have met Mark on the same weekend investigators believe he was up north to begin planning the murder.

"He said he was from Florida, and he was in town for the weekend or whatever, and he was doing a few things and was going to meet up with some friends," she said.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31367035/rodgers-pleads-not-guilty-to-sievers-murder-charge#.Vtho6H0rK70

I would love to know the purpose of this lie, MS's creation of "TS's to do list". LEAVE ALARM OFF, IMO what MS hoped people would believe was TS's general attitude about the alarm. We know from AL that TS was diligent about setting the alarm. :thinking:

That list could have been written by Teresa during a time that the alarm was given them problems. Mark probably found the list and saved it for his rainy day.

Now the alarm lady probably didn't return his call about a supposed bull crap malfunction since her computer was probably showing her that B.S code was the only one used for several days. Which means that you gave someone your mothers code and they gained entry sometime at 6am.

So who did you give your mother's code to sir? Hello. Lol

I often seem to learn from a different perspective when I go back and look at documents and videos a 2nd and 3rd time. I had much sympathy watching the video both times but for some odd reason I involuntarily had one eyebrow arched higher than my other on the 2nd viewing. Of all the video's of interviews only 1 person brought a notepad and took detailed notes of questions. I doubt BS had a lawyer asking her to take notes. No doubt MS wanted to know what LE was asking her and what her responses were. No doubt BS will go to her grave defending her son (I assume most mothers would) but considering some of BS' decisions (who gets to stay as guest at her home, how to help accommodate sick daughter, etc). But when you watch the video and see the words BS uses to describe wonderful granddaughters and their generous activities and how BS describes all the nice things about BS/TS family she is describing all the direction TS gave family and none of what MS provided. MS was a lazy unmotivated,overpaid nanny.
[video=youtube;1zgFqGK7g5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgFqGK7g5w[/video]

I thought the not-taking was weird, too, and suspected she was doing it for Mark.

From NBC-2. Has anyone come across this in the docs? Is there more info?

Meanwhile, other documents released Tuesday show that a Missouri woman may have met Mark on the same weekend investigators believe he was up north to begin planning the murder.

"He said he was from Florida, and he was in town for the weekend or whatever, and he was doing a few things and was going to meet up with some friends," she said.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31367035/rodgers-pleads-not-guilty-to-sievers-murder-charge#.Vtho6H0rK70
Interesting. I haven't seen that in the docs, but I haven't read through all of them. It almost sounds she was a neighbor or lived very near his Missouri condo in order to witness LE taking stuff out and Wright and Rogers being there.
I know I should probably post this in "Newbies" thread but didn't want to scare any newbies off. Many of us have slowly acquired many details of TS murder over last 8 months. Can you imagine jumping in now and start clicking on these threads and seeing all the pages. I was just clicking on batch 5 and as I was scrolling down "More Jeffco Day 2" after about 15 minutes I see the little "page 26 of 862" and it intimidated me. Who was I to think way back in the day we had tons of details in the OJ trial? It would be so easy as a newbie to just decide to sit this one out
attachment.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike