2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

Do we know where or when the auction was held?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Guessing a family photo had been there. Is there a view among all the crime scene photos?

OR - it just occurred to me that given his penchant for lying, it could have been there before they went on their trip to CT. Another "gee whiz, how sad, blah blah blah" to manipulate CK. It's one more thing to add to the Is It True or Did He Lie file. There should be a file, I'll bet someone has one going, lol.

OR - it just occurred to me that given his penchant for lying, it could have been there before they went on their trip to CT. Another "gee whiz, how sad, blah blah blah" to manipulate CK. It's one more thing to add to the Is It True or Did He Lie file. There should be a file, I'll bet someone has one going, lol.

Or..remember the crime scene tape went up again on Monday, day of the funeral, just for some hours or a day? Remember we saw some kids bathing suits draped over the lanai furniture in the crime scene photos? I am wondering now, if those particular photographs including the painting pics were possibly taken the day of the funeral, when the crime tape had gone up again?

It is possible, that the tape went up during the day of the funeral due to MS throwing away PC peripherals in the morning at the medical office and that they did not take additional photos from the inside. We just don't know.

Why didn't CK mention that in her interview? Did she know about the yellow tape? When exactly did she visit the house on Jarvis together with MS?

I do not recall seeing that wall space empty or anything else hanging there. I am going back through the crime scene photographs right now to make sure.

-Nin

Do we know where or when the auction was held?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

This doesn't answer your question but at the request of TS, I participated as a prize donor in an auction for Our Mothers Home about 2 or 3 years ago. It was when she was active with the organization and she didn't asked me for a donation after that. I only knew her on a professional level and was unaware she left the organization until info was disclosed after the tragedy. Maybe they still participated at OMH auctions even though she was no longer on the board but they also could have attended a similar auction for another charity.

In the CK interview it transpired, that MS had won/purchased a commissioned painting of his daughters in an auction. According to CK, MS indicated, that TS did not live to see the painting. So it was put up after her death.

-Nin

I believe CK didn't know for sure if MS stated that he wished TS could have seen the painting or he wished TS could have enjoyed the painting. This could mean the painting was rather new but not days old, maybe months. It's possible.

I believe CK didn't know for sure if MS stated that he wished TS could have seen the painting or he wished TS could have enjoyed the painting. This could mean the painting was rather new but not days old, maybe months. It's possible.
Or he made the whole thing up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

One additional thought, CK may have reflected back on the portrait and the suit both being purchased at the same charity auction and believed MS may have had the beginnings of murder on his mind during that time.

February 20, 2015. Google results show it, but when you click on the link it takes you to their website, Error 404 Page Not Found.

Also here: http://www.aboveboardchamber.com/events/karenourmothershome-com/

So I went to OMH Facebook page. There was an event Feb 20 at the Naples Beach Hotel and MS is one of the checked-in attendees. Here is the link to the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1559378867652795/

attachment.php

Attachments

• 524178_836034266438585_4720708403215590105_n.jpg
    524178_836034266438585_4720708403215590105_n.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 244
In the CK interview it transpired, that MS had won/purchased a commissioned painting of his daughters in an auction. According to CK, MS indicated, that TS did not live to see the painting. So it was put up after her death.

-Nin

OR MS blabbing another big fat lie.

Nothing to add about the auction timing.

I had to go back to read CK's interview, but mainly because I was confused whether it was a photograph portrait or a painting, and I kept remembering the word angels.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8ZnJ1VXRkdl8wSXM/view?pref=2&pli=1

But transcribed by me--

"...then, uh, I see the portrait of the girls on the wall -- this beautiful portrait of these girls."

further into the description

"Um, and I go back and I look at the portrait and it's beautiful -- this painting, these girls --these angels, you known. It's beautiful. And he tells me, oh -- he goes -- something to the effect like, "Well I just wish Teresa could have seen it" or "I wish Teresa could have enjoyed it." I don't know which he said."

I love me some NG. I have been watching her forever and remember when she started with CourtTV. I miss CourtTV.

I wish she would fire her make-up and hair stylist though. jmo

In reference to the cell phones and other small electronics being wrapped in aluminum foil by local LE to prevent erasing and hacking, I found this site...http://www.ramayes.com/rf_shielded_forensics_enclosure.htm
I think it's neat-o-torpedo.

Great website you found!

That seems to be the most logical explanation. Or, MS made it up.

As a side note, CWW, AW, MS and the kids went back Monday (Funeral) night, according to CK, to deliver the flowers. CK went into the house the next morning with MS and left around 10am. That's when CK spotted the bathing suits from a possible swim the night before.

So, CK has to wipe off the fingerprint dust off the kitchen stool to have a seat..the kids were possibly at the house the previous night to swim in the pool.

I am just shaking my head in disbelief..and again.. because:

The commercial cleaning crew did not clean the house yet!! They - whoever- cleaned the house themselves between Friday night and the day of the funeral. Then the cleaning crew must have went in there some-when after Tuesday morning, as they were seen by the neighbors. How else could there still be fingerprint dust present in the kitchen/ food preparation area?

-Nin

It is possible, that the tape went up during the day of the funeral due to MS throwing away PC peripherals in the morning at the medical office and that they did not take additional photos from the inside. We just don't know.
[/I]
Why didn't CK mention that in her interview? Did she know about the yellow tape? When exactly did she visit the house on Jarvis together with MS?

BBM

It would have to be Tuesday morning, 7th. She met him at the house as she wanted to pray there, but needed to leave at 10am for her flight. He'd called whoever was handling the cremation to ask the "exact" time TS would be cremated - claimed he was told 10.15am - as he 'might want to pop in and see her one last time'. He sat in his car messing about 'till CK left. She seemed pretty convinced he hadn't called who he'd claimed, wasn't going anywhere, and just wanted to be sure she was leaving.

Can't c&p atm, sorry. Pg 36 #30245

In Lee Evidence 01-08 combined at Bates 36762, page 335 of the pdf, the complete chronology of the crime scene is listed.

I'm concerned July 6th, at Jarvis is not listed, when crime scene tape went back up during the funeral. The call to the dumpster didn't come in until 2:39pm (Bates 36781) and that is logged.
I was thinking maybe it had been cleaned up and then July 6th, LCSO took more fingerprints, but I think we'd see that in the documents.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bTNNZHJWV1cwSm8/view?usp=sharing

That seems to be the most logical explanation. Or, MS made it up.

As a side note, CWW, AW, MS and the kids went back Monday (Funeral) night, according to CK, to deliver the flowers. CK went into the house the next morning with MS and left around 10am. That's when CK spotted the bathing suits from a possible swim the night before.

So, CK has to wipe off the fingerprint dust off the kitchen stool to have a seat..the kids were possibly at the house the previous night to swim in the pool.

I am just shaking my head in disbelief..and again.. because:

The commercial cleaning crew did not clean the house yet!! They - whoever- cleaned the house themselves between Friday night and the day of the funeral. Then the cleaning crew must have went in there some-when after Tuesday morning, as they were seen by the neighbors. How else could there still be fingerprint dust present in the kitchen/ food preparation area?

-Nin

I didn't see this post before I replied to last post.

Weren't there commercial cleaners in just prior to the house being released back to them on the Friday, or even on the Friday itself? Then again, I remember something about family members also going into clean. They would not have been allowed (nor want to obviously) clean the gore, which points to professionals having been in on/before the Friday.

It's possible certain things were re-printed. CWW was already a POI on the day of the funeral. He'd spent time in the house over the weekend. Crime tape goes back up, and they re-print?

Seems everyone having the same thoughts at the same time, and I'm too slow. :blushing:

I'm trying to figure out when did MS dash out to dump the equipment? The visitation was noon-2pm, mass began at 2pm. Did he actually do it in the morning? And it wasn't called in until 2:39pm? He couldn't have just done it since noon, could he?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back