2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

I think it was. I think we might have even had a brief discussion about it at the time.

Somewhere on one of the threads, there were comments about MS having a sun burnt/red face. I have no idea which thread or how long ago the discussion took place. I keep thinking though the remark/confirmation about MS red face was made by "verified insider" who was at the funeral, but don't hold me to that memory.

Somewhere on one of the threads, there were comments about MS having a sun burnt/red face. I have no idea which thread or how long ago the discussion took place. I keep thinking though the remark/confirmation about MS red face was made by "verified insider" who was at the funeral, but don't hold me to that memory.
Yes! It coming from a verified insider rings true with my memory. Some were suspicious he was out having fun in the sun after his wife was brutally murdered and it sparked a discussion about how you can get sunburnt just driving in your car on a hot day in Florida. I think we were teetering on victim blaming and ended that topic of conversation.

I think it was. I think we might have even had a brief discussion about it at the time.

I don't recall that discussion. This is what I recall an insider stating about Mark at the funeral, and this is some time ago, mind you.

1. Mark's only remarks during his portion of the eulogies were something like "I know I was the luckiest guy in the world, and I still am."

2. Mark acted very proud of his daughter while she was giving her eulogy.

3. Mark was sweating profusely even though it was well air conditioned.

I also recall an insider choosing not to comment when it was asked if they witnessed any odd behavior by and/or between MS and CWW at the funeral.

As others have written, WOW! Nothing like leading the police exactly along your entire route!

It makes me so sad. These guys were so inept and yet...a beautiful, compassionate woman is still dead.

But the CWW goes home and wraps his and AW's phones in foil. This confuses me. I start to think that maybe it's because he wanted JR's phone to be traced so if need be they can pin it on him? Ok. But the CWW walks into a Fort Myers Walmart and shops with JR for just shy of an hour. There goes the blaming it on JR theory. I don't get it.

All the prior funeral day discussion is in the July 6 CWW was a POI thread.
HTH.
I'm posting on break at a jobsite so can't look myself.

But the CWW goes home and wraps his and AW's phones in foil. This confuses me. I start to think that maybe it's because he wanted JR's phone to be traced so if need be they can pin it on him? Ok. But the CWW walks into a Fort Myers Walmart and shops with JR for just shy of an hour. There goes the blaming it on JR theory. I don't get it.

Yeah (you really do get it).... like the rest of us here, it's hard to believe they were really that damn stupid OR we have thoughts of 'what were they thinking"?!!!!! Stuff they did goes along with all things you hear or see about 'stupid things criminals do'. The phones wrapped in foil leaves me with pictures in my mind of JR & CWW at Jarvis with foil 'hats' squished on their heads---not trying to be funny here, I gasp when reading their 'cover' plans vs what they would then do. Makes me wonder how they could even have a successful trip going to the bath room!

I learned something in that I didn't realize rental cars all have functioning GPS installed, it's active but no customer access unless you tell them you want it. After reading that it made sense to me why car rentals do that--I just never thought about it before. Neither did Larry & Curly.

Here is the video - and only source- again for the crime scene tape going up on Monday morning of July 6th, the day of the funeral:

Marker 2:22
[video=youtube;T4EZOCpYxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4[/video]

Brian Colleran is reporting life from Unity of Naples Church. He says ' at last check this morning Teresa Sievers' home is still a crime scene LCSO putting crime tape back up around the home in Bonita Springs.'

-Nin

Scout..... thanks for that timeline calendar.

I've wondered lots about the Alarm being disarmed on Sun, 6/28 @ 6.09AM..... calendar states it was with BS's code. Who ever knew then used her code---I wonder if it was done remotely & by whom. I've read so much in docs, I missed that or it may have been included in later released docs.

Is there any possibility that it was CW that was dumping the computer stuff at the office on the day of the funeral? The 2:39 phone call is odd since the funeral started at 2:00. Sometime during the funeral CW left and did not return. if it was LE that witnessed the dumping chances are that they had never seen MS and were going by a picture. If it was someone from the building that saw it happening were they watching from a distance and only thought it to be MS. Do we have anything documents or anyone confirming that it was absolutely MS and not CW?

Or..remember the crime scene tape went up again on Monday, day of the funeral, just for some hours or a day? Remember we saw some kids bathing suits draped over the lanai furniture in the crime scene photos? I am wondering now, if those particular photographs including the painting pics were possibly taken the day of the funeral, when the crime tape had gone up again?

It is possible, that the tape went up during the day of the funeral due to MS throwing away PC peripherals in the morning at the medical office and that they did not take additional photos from the inside. We just don't know.

Why didn't CK mention that in her interview? Did she know about the yellow tape? When exactly did she visit the house on Jarvis together with MS?

I do not recall seeing that wall space empty or anything else hanging there. I am going back through the crime scene photographs right now to make sure.

-Nin
Tech I AM NOT...but this is a link to a photo of living room and common area. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8R3BuWVlJSHUwMk0&usp=drive_web
it is image 1082 and there is definitely a picture hanging on the wall...BUT the picture the picture has a larger, broader frame and is hung
much higher than the "new smaller picture of the girls purchased at the auction." I guess in a "weird MS sort of way, that made sense to him....hang the picture "lower" because his daughters are short??
(For height reference, I used the edge of the wood buffet and door hinge, ok?)
BTW...Great catch NIN!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Sievers-Photos-amp-Images-**-NO-DISCUSSION**
All the areas are listed alphabetically Living (common area) at the WS thread I linked above. A really good resource.

I think it was MS doing the dumping because the office staff saw it was him & I'd think law enf' could tell the diff' between tall MS and shrimp CWW. CK thinks CWW had his 'incense attack' because it creeped CWW out that the minister would wheel TS right by CWW who was sitting outside MS & Ang. - CWW was right at the center aisle.

FOR SURE law enf' were present AT the funeral. I assume sheriff went 'as is', but I bet the whole thing was video'd by law enf'.

That was somethin' IMO how crime scene tape went back up during the funeral ! A WOW imo .

Kate, is says here in a NP article:

"Hours after the funeral, investigators said they watched Mark Sievers throw computer equipment into a Dumpster behind the couple's Estero medical office."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vers-arrested-wright-pleas-25-years/80997770/

It looks like he went straight to the medical building on the way back from the funeral. But wait, the funeral did not start before 2pm!

Funeral services to celebrate her life will be held Monday, July 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM at the Unity Church, 2000 Unity Way, Naples, FL. The family will receive friends at the church from 12:00 noon until the time of service.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-press/obituary.aspx?pid=175206899

I recall that MS supposedly threw the stuff into the dumpster on Monday morning. When he was finished, then someone possibly from the WW office went outside and checked the dumpster. It may have been noon by then. The time lapse between noon and 2:39pm can be explained by phone call back or a second call. I can imagine how busy the detectives were around the funeral and not all calls were returned stante pede. My thoughts only.

-Nin

I do remember seeing a pic posted here, then reading about Wendy (in WW office) IIRC. Not sure but there may have been a link posted here after that event.

Tech I AM NOT...but this is a link to a photo of living room and common area. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8R3BuWVlJSHUwMk0&usp=drive_web
it is image 1082 and there is definitely a picture hanging on the wall...BUT the picture the picture has a larger, broader frame and is hung
much higher than the "new smaller picture of the girls purchased at the auction." I guess in a "weird MS sort of way, that made sense to him....hang the picture "lower" because his daughters are short??
(For height reference, I used the edge of the wood buffet and door hinge, ok?)
BTW...Great catch NIN!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Sievers-Photos-amp-Images-**-NO-DISCUSSION**
All the areas are listed alphabetically Living (common area) at the WS thread I linked above. A really good resource.

Which photo? They all seem to have a 1082 label.

All the prior funeral day discussion is in the July 6 CWW was a POI thread.
HTH.
I'm posting on break at a jobsite so can't look myself.

Thanks, KateB! These are the posts I was remembering:

I agree that MS knows why. I'm torn as to whether he needs to be extremely careful and not say a word as to not let on to CWW that he is helping LE and he is sincerely innocent and a victim or if he knows why because he is the master mind behind it all. A family member of mine was at the funeral and I was told that MS was shaking his head a lot. The family took turns speaking at the funeral and when his oldest daughter spoke, I was told that he smiled big as if he was proud on how she was speaking.

BBM

Do you mean shaking his head from side to side indicating "No" (disagreement) or nodding his head up and down to indicate "Yes" (agreement)? Some people use the term "shaking" interchangeably, so I wanted to clarify. What was he agreeing or disagreeing with, if you know? Thanks. :)

Funny... I asked the same question, how was he shaking his head. I was told kind of like a bobble head. I also asked if he was shaking his head like in disbelief, or shaking his head like, I hope I am playing this off well? The reply was, it was hard to say that he was a sweaty mess in a suit. When he got up to speak he said he was lucky when they met and he's still the luckiest guy in the world. Then he went and sat back down.

I am obviously obsessed with this case, lol. I text my family member again after you asked me the question and I asked, if you had to say the bobble shaking was a yes bobble shake or a no bobble shake what you you say? The reply was a yes bobble shake. That has me think that was a form of communication, along with his word choice of "luckiest" man in the world. ie, like winning the jackpot.

wrapping the phones in foil would only not allow the GPS system to work properly if wrapped right. the LE putting hard drives and other electronics in special bags is normal for any type of sensitive ungrounded electronics, static electricity will cause damage to the drives and electronics. When the lab people took them out they probably wore a bracelet type device to ensure no static.

Yeah, it's nuts. Even cam pics of them, especially one at a gas stop shows one of them changing the license plate. Was it JR? I'd like to know more about changing the license plate, curious.

Someone here mentioned CWW may have thought JR's cell phone would nail JR only.... like part of CWW's plan/thinking. If that was art of his plan, it must have slipped CWW's chip-size tech brain that he'd be on Candid Camera here & there.

The trials will be interesting to say the least. You know that CWW and MS had a master plan. Apparently it was a bad one before it started and made even worse during the actual implementation...When I get a spare half day I'm going to sit down and make a list of stupid actions and/or decisions....Jiminy Cricket conversation form would be good. It would start something like this.

CHAPTER 1.

Hey, I'm Mark Sievers. I want to kill my wife...
....NO! Don't do that! Don't you know that the first guy the cops will look at is you!?
But she yells at me and I'm broke, so I need her dead for the insurance money.
....NO! Even worse!...that's called "motive" you moron. Don't do it!
Don't worry, I have a plan. I'm gonna have a friend make the hit while I'm out of town
....NO! Not only does it look even more obvious that you were involved, never trust someone else to keep their mouth shut.
Don't worry, This guy who, by the way, is my brother from another mother is also a technical genius. He can get away with anything.
....Wow he must be one of those technical billionaires from Seattle or San-Fran or something?
Actually, err, No. He lives in a trailer in Missouri. But that's just his cover story, he's actually a sleeper-Ninja. I'm pretty sure he's in SEAL-team six.
....Dude, you are out of your f-ing mind. Even if I'm laying low...I'm doing it in Manhattan or New Orleans or somewhere else cool...He's probably a Walter Mitty wannabee nobody imbecile who's trying to impress his buddies.
Hey! I already told you this guy is a genius...And he knows another tough guy and has him on board. He met him in prison.
....You gotta be sh1ting me, right? Not only do we now know that this moron has a history of getting caught, he's friends with someone else who has a history of getting caught!
....AND, you imbecile Sievers, THREE people who know the plan just increased your chances of getting caught exponentially!

What does "exponentially" mean? I'll call Curtis to find out.
...I rest my case!

The trials will be interesting to say the least. You know that CWW and MS had a master plan. Apparently it was a bad one before it started and made even worse during the actual implementation...When I get a spare half day I'm going to sit down and make a list of stupid actions and/or decisions....Jiminy Cricket conversation form would be good. It would start something like this.

CHAPTER 1.

Hey, I'm Mark Sievers. I want to kill my wife...
....NO! Don't do that! Don't you know that the first guy the cops will look at is you!?
But she yells at me and I'm broke, so I need her dead for the insurance money.
....NO! Even worse!...that's called "motive" you moron. Don't do it!
Don't worry, I have a plan. I'm gonna have a friend make the hit while I'm out of town
....NO! Not only does it look even more obvious that you were involved, never trust someone else to keep their mouth shut.
Don't worry, This guy who, by the way, is my brother from another mother is also a technical genius. He can get away with anything.
....Wow he must be one of those technical billionaires from Seattle or San-Fran or something?
Actually, err, No. He lives in a trailer in Missouri. But that's just his cover story, he's actually a sleeper-Ninja. I'm pretty sure he's in SEAL-team six.
....Dude, you are out of your f-ing mind. Even if I'm laying low...I'm doing it in Manhattan or New Orleans or somewhere else cool...He's probably a Walter Mitty wannabee nobody imbecile who's trying to impress his buddies.
Hey! I already told you this guy is a genius...And he knows another tough guy and has him on board. He met him in prison.
....You gotta be sh1ting me, right? Not only do we now know that this moron has a history of getting caught, he's friends with someone else who has a history of getting caught!
....AND, you imbecile Sievers, THREE people who know the plan just increased your chances of getting caught exponentially!

What does "exponentially" mean? I'll call Curtis to find out.
...I rest my case!
Brilliant!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member