2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

Wait a minute. The phones that were found wrapped in aluminum foil were already that way when police arrived? WTH? I understand it would block signals. But why would someone want to block signals?

I feel like I've missed something here.

Wait a minute. The phones that were found wrapped in aluminum foil were already that way when police arrived? WTH? I understand it would block signals. But why would someone want to block signals?

ALWAYSSHOCKED With my trusty google research, did find that phones placed in a box and wrapped with tinfoil "do not ring". The tinfoil actually "reflects" the incoming signal.
[video=youtube;p_tPt37k2uE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_tPt37k2uE[/video]
(Pretty amazing considering we all use cell phones inside of buildings all day, huh? I guess this would be an added measure of safety for the perps, just in case the police happened to find out the phone numbers of the burner phones?? I have watched too many L&Order episodes....and the investigators always call the last number on the cell phone!
Ironically, it was never the burner phones that gave away their location, it was JRR's phone, the GPS "crumbs" left on the Garmin, and the one in the white rental car and their infamous "we have arrived"photo at the entrance of Walmart. Come to think of it, there was also TSho, TSho's mother, TSho's friend, JRR's foreman, JL & his gf, the CTW, KM, EM, RM, AW's sister from the car repair shop (just to name 10+ that come to mind) who were told of the intended trip to Florida. So yeah, the "tin foil" around the phones does seem odd, like closing the barn door after the cows already escaped.

The trials will be interesting to say the least. You know that CWW and MS had a master plan. Apparently it was a bad one before it started and made even worse during the actual implementation...When I get a spare half day I'm going to sit down and make a list of stupid actions and/or decisions....Jiminy Cricket conversation form would be good. It would start something like this.

CHAPTER 1.

Hey, I'm Mark Sievers. I want to kill my wife...
....NO! Don't do that! Don't you know that the first guy the cops will look at is you!?
But she yells at me and I'm broke, so I need her dead for the insurance money.
....NO! Even worse!...that's called "motive" you moron. Don't do it!
Don't worry, I have a plan. I'm gonna have a friend make the hit while I'm out of town
....NO! Not only does it look even more obvious that you were involved, never trust someone else to keep their mouth shut.
Don't worry, This guy who, by the way, is my brother from another mother is also a technical genius. He can get away with anything.
....Wow he must be one of those technical billionaires from Seattle or San-Fran or something?
Actually, err, No. He lives in a trailer in Missouri. But that's just his cover story, he's actually a sleeper-Ninja. I'm pretty sure he's in SEAL-team six.
....Dude, you are out of your f-ing mind. Even if I'm laying low...I'm doing it in Manhattan or New Orleans or somewhere else cool...He's probably a Walter Mitty wannabee nobody imbecile who's trying to impress his buddies.
Hey! I already told you this guy is a genius...And he knows another tough guy and has him on board. He met him in prison.
....You gotta be sh1ting me, right? Not only do we now know that this moron has a history of getting caught, he's friends with someone else who has a history of getting caught!
....AND, you imbecile Sievers, THREE people who know the plan just increased your chances of getting caught exponentially!

What does "exponentially" mean? I'll call Curtis to find out.
...I rest my case!

OMG! This cracked me up!

Yes, LE found 2 or 3 phones in the car at the trailer wrapped in foil. Makes no sense to me since, as IQuestion says, those cows have already left the barn.

eta: bates 35032 and 35033. There phones

The trials will be interesting to say the least. You know that CWW and MS had a master plan. Apparently it was a bad one before it started and made even worse during the actual implementation...When I get a spare half day I'm going to sit down and make a list of stupid actions and/or decisions....Jiminy Cricket conversation form would be good. It would start something like this.

CHAPTER 1.

....NO! Don't do that! Don't you know that the first guy the cops will look at is you!?
Don't worry, I have a plan. I'm gonna have a friend make the hit while I'm out of town
....NO! Not only does it look even more obvious that you were involved, never trust someone else to keep their mouth shut.
Don't worry, This guy who, by the way, is my brother from another mother is also a technical genius. He can get away with anything.
....Wow he must be one of those technical billionaires from Seattle or San-Fran or something?
Actually, err, No. He lives in a trailer in Missouri. But that's just his cover story, he's actually a sleeper-Ninja. I'm pretty sure he's in SEAL-team six.
....Dude, you are out of your f-ing mind. Even if I'm laying low...I'm doing it in Manhattan or New Orleans or somewhere else cool...He's probably a Walter Mitty wannabee nobody imbecile who's trying to impress his buddies.
Hey! I already told you this guy is a genius...And he knows another tough guy and has him on board. He met him in prison.
....You gotta be sh1ting me, right? Not only do we now know that this moron has a history of getting caught, he's friends with someone else who has a history of getting caught!
....AND, you imbecile Sievers, THREE people who know the plan just increased your chances of getting caught exponentially!

...I rest my case!
So fun to read!!!

^^^^ Brillant! Requires more than a "thanks" icon.

Yes, LE found 2 or 3 phones in the car at the trailer wrapped in foil. Makes no sense to me since, as IQuestion says, those cows have already left the barn.

eta: bates 35032 and 35033. There phones

We shouldn't assume that they were found wrapped in foil. It's more likely that's the way LE packaged them to preserve whatever evidence they held.

We shouldn't assume that they were found wrapped in foil. It's more likely that's the way LE packaged them to preserve whatever evidence they held.

Thanks Scout- good to know.

If the tape went up again morning of the funeral, was it only up there for the duration of the funeral?
Otherwise, there couldn't have been a pool party that same evening and MS and CK at the house the following morning.

Here is the video - and only source- again for the crime scene tape going up on Monday morning of July 6th, the day of the funeral:

Marker 2:22
[video=youtube;T4EZOCpYxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4[/video]

Brian Colleran is reporting life from Unity of Naples Church. He says ' at last check this morning Teresa Sievers' home is still a crime scene LCSO putting crime tape back up around the home in Bonita Springs.'

-Nin

If the tape went up again morning of the funeral, was it only up there for the duration of the funeral?
Otherwise, there couldn't have been a pool party that same evening and MS and CK at the house the following morning.

That's my take of it too. MS was throwing computer peripherals into the dumpster, was being seen by WW, she calls it in, they get a warrant, put up tape at the house and possibly around that dumpster, and retrieve the dumped items.

That day of the funeral the LCSO employees were "grasing" through the backyard at the Sievers home in an offset line. That's what I recall seeing in an MSM video. I was thinking at the time, they may be looking for cigarette stumps or something else, that may provide additional evidence. I even thought about dog droppings..well yeah.

-Nin

CHAPTER 1.

...I rest my case!

Now that's too funny!

In the meantime...our "wise-men" are thinking their plan wentless wellthan anticipated (all three in some kind of a Don Martin pose..):

CWW: I am clueless

JW: I am worthless

MS: I am scared sh...less

-Nin

After reading the report, I'm changing my opinion. It sounds like the phones were found in the foil-wrapped condition when LE stopped Wayne and Angie to serve the arrest warrant for Wayne.

After reading the report, I'm changing my opinion. It sounds like the phones were found in the foil-wrapped condition when LE stopped Wayne and Angie to serve the arrest warrant for Wayne.

Sounds like they were hoping to prevent LE from tracking them as they attempted to get away. So I bet those are AW and CWW's "normal" cell phones instead of the "burner" phones.

Sounds like they were hoping to prevent LE from tracking them as they attempted to get away. So I bet those are AW and CWW's "normal" cell phones instead of the "burner" phones.
She begins to look more and more complicit in my eyes as additional information is released.

There were three cellphones. One (ZTE brand) is specified as Angie's. Another ZTE brand found in the center console. An unspecified brand cellphone from the front passenger seat where CWW was sitting. All were wrapped in foil.

At 9:30 pm on July 11, the night before the police raid, someone called 911 from the Wright residence.
Wow. Now that's interesting. Maybe AW saw LE staking out around their trailer in the dark. Not realizing it was LE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

How do you know?

See Bates # 34743 and 35047.

Looking at it again, the 9:30 7/11/15 time/date could be the time Detective Price was tasked with retrieving the 911 recording rather than the time/date of the 911 call from the Wright residence. Could have been an earlier incident that investigators became interested in.

Attempting to flee. All he needed was a wig in addition to the cloaked phones. :drumroll:

Why not leave their real phones at home and travel with new burners?

Those people just seem so oddly naive in many ways.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back