Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying, but it just seems strange to me to bring up two separate times, ten mins apart when you could just say she was last heard from about 11am. It makes me think there is a reason that they have been specific.
I agree, and I think that is why she was categorized as endangered from go

I am praying/hoping that she is found alive with only treatable injuries soon and has not met with any type of foul play.

What comes to mind is the possibility of a Cerebral aneurysm. They have afflicted many runners and onset can be rapid, without warning and unfortunately, fatal.

Prayers for Nicole and her loved ones.

I keep reading how popular this area is for hiking, wouldn't there be at least one person who saw her there ?

Marking my spot

I've seen a lot of hikers, etc go missing here in Colorado. The elements, terrain, medical conditions...

Of course everyone is going to suspect the husand, but please let's not get tunnel vision. There are a lot of possibilities on the table, imo including no foul play.

Imo its 50 right now, jmo, as far as foul play, all the good local posts upstream about local experiences, difficult terrain, creepos in the mountains, I've even posted about that myself...there's a whole episode on NatGeo about it, Rocky Mountain Law iirc, "The Hills have Eyes", anyway, re: bullying mentioned on page 1 or 2, -trixandhoney notified LE and the family about the bullying texts, those posts which were publicly available on a local ff messaging forum, def worthy of close scrutinization imo, LE is on it I'm quite sure. I hope bc they were disturbing to me too. Unfortunately, that is not discussable here, but definitely posted for reference and notes submitted to LE. There is a great post though from an Australian poster about this on page 2 lol!

Isn't it libel by damaging her reputation? I know it isn't criminal but I do think she could sue for damages.

I found the site and did a search on her name. I see original poster name was techie 7. This techie 7 RESHARED the same post two days ago with an alias of "person responsible". Now I'm very much more suspicious of foul play and hope LE is aware of that.

Isn't it libel by damaging her reputation? I know it isn't criminal but I do think she could sue for damages.

I found the site and did a search on her name. I see original poster name was techie 7. This techie 7 RESHARED the same post two days ago with an alias of "person responsible". Now I'm very much more suspicious of foul play and hope LE is aware of that.

Can someone find out this Techie 7's real name?

My downloads don't appear on my bill. Can we assume that the family (or VSP) has posession of the phone? The content of the those downloads is likely stored on the phone, the originating source, and/or the cloud, not on service providers' servers. Do records from her service provider show they were downloaded?

No, we can't assume that. I just had a case where the family shared info with me from the cellular phone company and it showed the time of the last data usage. The victim in this case had possession of the phone. Cell phone company and their regulations confuse and make me crazy!

Only libel if it's a lie, I think.

If there was one comment from four months ago, then I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that she is missing. Clearly she weathered the storm between then, and now, and if she is separated because of the comment, the separation probably isn't a recent event.

I think it could be highly relevant to her possible state of mind and if the investigation were to lead to a scenario in which she could have driven to SNP with the intent to harm herself it's definitely relevant. (Not saying that's what I think happened but if that does turn out to be the case it will certainly be relevant to investigators). The comment with her full name, on the Internet, where anyone could see it or find it could definitely cause severe emotional distress, and no one but her knows how well she handled it or "weathered the storm." Likewise, if she is separated there's no specific guidelines for how a separation effects every person. Nicole was aware of the comments, and I think it would be a mistake to write it off as irrelevant to her being missing.

If Nicole is the victim of foul play, investigators would also factor this into their victomology which helps them determine possible motives, suspects, or risk factors and by risk factors I mean life style, occupation, or anything else going on in her life that could point to a motive or suspect.

With that being said, the comment from four months ago, or her current marital status may end up having nothing to do with this case but it still would be looked into and noted by investigators.

But if she downloaded maps they wouldn't work without signal right? Maybe she downloaded music to listen to?

Maybe the texts at 10:50 was last phone contact as far as towers, data, calls, etc. I assume LE has the gps data to know her location at that time.

I wonder if she had jealous coworkers afraid she might get promoted over them. Does anyone know if she was volunteer? Well I guess not nevermind.

But if she downloaded maps they wouldn't work without signal right? Maybe she downloaded music to listen to?

Not sure of what type of phone she has, and it depends on the format of what she downloaded but at the very least, she could have taken a screenshot of the map and kept it in her images if she knew there was going to be no signal.

Please, please report that to LE.

If you're going to hike or go somewhere where there's no cell signal, you can download maps before hand and use them without a signal since they're now stored locally on your device. No need for a cell signal once the maps are downloaded.

but your'e right, it could be music.. it could be a podcast, could be anything.

She had a roommate? Why didn't the roommate question why she didn't come home?

I think it could be highly relevant to her possible state of mind and if the investigation were to lead to a scenario in which she could have driven to SNP with the intent to harm herself it's definitely relevant. (Not saying that's what I think happened but if that does turn out to be the case it will certainly be relevant to investigators). The comment with her full name, on the Internet, where anyone could see it or find it could definitely cause severe emotional distress, and no one but her knows how well she handled it or "weathered the storm." Likewise, if she is separated there's no specific guidelines for how a separation effects every person. Nicole was aware of the comments, and I think it would be a mistake to write it off as irrelevant to her being missing.

If Nicole is the victim of foul play, investigators would also factor this into their victomology which helps them determine possible motives, suspects, or risk factors and by risk factors I mean life style, occupation, or anything else going on in her life that could point to a motive or suspect.

With that being said, the comment from four months ago, or her current marital status may end up having nothing to do with this case but it still would be looked into and noted by investigators.

I agree 100%. That thread has since blown up with people commenting on the callous behavior. There's no way it doesn't play a permanent role in this case, no matter how it plays out.

She had a roommate? Why didn't the roommate question why she didn't come home?

Could be a million reasons why. Maybe they work different shifts and don't see each other often. Maybe she set up a story to cover her tracks about staying with someone and the roommate didn't worry when he/she didn't see her. If she is separated from her husband, maybe she has a boyfriend that she stayed with often, so her being away from home isn't strange.

She could have texted at 1050, dad texted back and expected a response but a response never came.

There's no confirmation that she has a roommate. Just social media stuff, as far as i know. MSM has said she lives with her husband.

This is another rumour, not fact, unless someone has a legit source to back it up

I don't think there is a way without LE getting warrant etc but a wild guess would be the posters name is probably in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77