OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe direct links are okay when it comes to the victims. Lemme double check.

I'm just searching the victims in the tool bars.. Seeing all of their public posts, including those in garage sale sites. So not sure exactly what I would link to.

I posted a similar post in the first thread an I still haven't seen anything that convinces me otherwise. This was either revenge or robbery and I think Gary is the key in either scenario.

I've seen time and time again, go with the most common scenario which in this case would be robbery. I think Gary came from KY and brought the perpetrators with him.

They'd probably been growing since they were young adults together .. Chris, Gary & Kenny (and probably a few other family members involved too..). Chris was most likely the brains. Kenny was the loner who lived off grid back up in the woods. Gary, the cousin lives in Kentucky about an hour South. We'll call this group the enterprise.

They were growing about 200 plants. Not 'cartel weight'. 'The enterprise' probably started out much smaller. Growing for their own and a bit to sell for extra cash. Grew a bit. Learned how to grow indoors. Maybe sold some clones to other growers, Sold some bags to friend's, but it was all 'the circle'.

By 'the circle, I mean that many of these people have known each other from kindergarten and probably went to school together their entire life. As adults, they've seen each other in town, at the local festivals, perhaps in the local bars on a Friday or Saturday night and many times in church the following Sunday morning. They know who the snitches are, they know who's straight .. they know who smokes dope and who they can go to to get a bag of the good homegrown.

Back to the theory. As the enterprise got bigger, they needed a larger market to move sell the product has been going for 15-20 years. The cash has grown well beyond 'a little extra cash". Cousin Gary (and other family) an hour South are known and trusted. Weed begins to flow South and cash flows North. A lot of cash. They buy and sell used cars and hold "self employed" type of jobs; the women work to provide insurance and a bit extra legitimate money. They get into hobbies that doesn't require a lot of record keeping. Demo cars, coon hunting, *advertiser censored* fighting, probably other ways to spend cash. Cash still builds up.

Someone from the enterprise (either the Ohio or the KY branch) got loose lips and bragged. They told somebody. They told the wrong, somebody(ies). I'ms assuming that they came up from KY with Gary, but it could have been Chris or Kenneth or more likely one of the kids.

Someone(s) very evil found out that there was a lot of cash there.

Again, I'm assuming that the 'very evil someone(s)' came with (a duped) Gary with robbery on their mind. Probably something as simple as "Hey, can your cousin in Ohio get me *advertiser censored* weight of weed"? Probably these "evil someone(s)" had made purchase before. Maybe even been to Chris's before.

Why I assume Gary? Because if you are visiting from out of town, you stop and see family in the area. If you follow the map from Greenup, KY to Union Hill Road, you would first pass by the Left Fork address. "Let's stop and see my Cousin Kenny". Drink a few beers, burn a joint, etc. After leaving Kenny's, they head on to Chris Sr.'s. "Hey, let me run up to my cousin Dana's. Because if you are the visiting cousin from an hour away, what are you going to do while in town? That's right, you are going to stop and see the new baby.

Gary with the evil someone(s) in tow, visit Kenny's and Dana's and Chris's houses that night, most likely ending up at Chris's where they meet Frankie. They party and BS for a while. "Here, hit this one". At some point (prearranged signal?) the evil someone's reveal their purpose.. For my purposes, I'm assuming the that Gary & the evil someone(s) didn't arrive until later at night due to the lack of evidence ... if they'd been around very long, they'd have left more evidence.

<this is happening at Chris's>"We're here for the money, give it to us or else".

Things go bad. The perps pull their guns. Chirs and/or Gary try to fight back and/or try to get to a gun. Bang. Bang. Chris, hit stumbles down the hall. Bang, bang. Kill shot on Gary. Kill shot on Chris. Out the door. Take care of the son we met that lives next door (and HHG). Where next? Up to Dana's house. Bang, bang bang, remove any evidence (beer cans(?)) you left there. Head back South to Kentucky stopping by 799 Left Fork on your way out of town. Bang.

Okay, shoot holes in it WS'rs :).
That is actually not a bad theory. I've been tying it to Kenneth, Chris Sr. and Gary (from Ky.) getting mixed into something incredibly unwise, from the start, and the others were killed b/c they knew too much/saw them and/or would remember them from a past visit. But I think Gary is key too. Whether they knew he was coming and got them all at one time, or came with him, and killed them all b/c of money. By them finding Chris Sr. (?) in the bathroom then that seems they were first, asking them where the money was, etc... Then taking care of business w/the rest of the family.

I'm just searching the victims in the tool bars.. Seeing all of their public posts, including those in garage sale sites. So not sure exactly what I would link to.

If you go to the post, the carrot in the right hand corner will give you an option for copying a link to the post.

http://m.newswatchman.com/news/article_2b29ce0c-27a4-5f3b-9c28-ff921fe53003.html?mode=jqm

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...els-have-used-pike-county-pot-grows/83503020/

I don't know WHAT to think!
Seems like it could be connected to the hash oil. -38 pounds of pot at the USPS!
NO names are given.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thanks! Beaver Creek Road is where they searched. Snipped from bottom link

In late January, a package at the Piketon post office arrived smelling of marijuana, leading law enforcement eventually to a "shatter" lab on Beaver Creek Road, where a large amount of oil was being extracted from marijuana, Junk said.

Which victim posted about needing money?

FR. Didn't say he needed money, but when I search his name on FB, And scroll through alllllll of the posts of media and friends and family mourning, intermittently throughout he is trying hard to sell a car, posting multiple times a day, multiple days, on multiple sites, first asking how much he could get, then asking for a few hundred. Just found it interesting that all of the posts are dated within 10 days of the murder and all other garage site posts with him are from months or years ago and few and far inbetween, and certainly not repeated like I continue to get as I scroll through. They all aren't lumped together, but they continue popping up with different dates on different sites. Just IMO seems like he was trying to come up with a few hundred harder than he appeared to have usually tried.

Again, JMO.

I have all the screenshots with the different dates, if those are allowed to be posted? Just seemed like he was trying hard, IMO.

FR. Didn't say he needed money, but when I search his name on FB, And scroll through alllllll of the posts of media and friends and family mourning, intermittently throughout he is trying hard to sell a car, posting multiple times a day, multiple days, on multiple sites, first asking how much he could get, then asking for a few hundred. Just found it interesting that all of the posts are dated within 10 days of the murder and all other garage site posts with him are from months or years ago and few and far inbetween, and certainly not repeated like I continue to get as I scroll through. They all aren't lumped together, but they continue popping up with different dates on different sites. Just IMO seems like he was trying to come up with a few hundred harder than he appeared to have usually tried.

Again, JMO.

I have all the screenshots with the different dates, if those are allowed to be posted? Just seemed like he was trying hard, IMO.

That is interesting. Unfortunately, screenshots aren't allowed. Only direct links. If you are on your computer, when you're viewing the post, you can click the gray timestamp at the top where it says the date/time posted, and that will take you to the post itself. You can copy the link from there.
BUT if that's too much trouble, don't worry about it.
That's really some interesting information.

Especially given that... didn't LE take two trucks away? I wonder if he was more interested in getting rid of the truck than he was in getting money for it.

BM is the SIL to CRsr, right? Technically EX SIL since the is DR sister, correct? Why would she be going to CRsr's to help out? Or am I confused again?

I did just take a ton of Benadryl.

It seems like everyone was on friendly enough terms in the family. BM may have had a friendship with CRsr that lasted beyond the divorce (though DR & CRsr were in an "it's complicated" relationship, right?)

BM is the SIL to CRsr, right? Technically EX SIL since the is DR sister, correct? Why would she be going to CRsr's to help out? Or am I confused again?

I did just take a ton of Benadryl.

Yes that is correct but they all still seemed really tied to each other for whatever reason..

Dana got back with him a while back but wasn't living with him due to the place she recently bought. We're they not together and she demanded to have a part of the business and a home and maybe bragged to some people how she was making him do this by threatening to expose him?

All their close ties and there are many, are odd..

That is interesting. Unfortunately, screenshots aren't allowed. Only direct links. If you are on your computer, when you're viewing the post, you can click the gray timestamp at the top where it says the date/time posted, and that will take you to the post itself. You can copy the link from there.
BUT if that's too much trouble, don't worry about it.
That's really some interesting information.

Especially given that... didn't LE take two trucks away? I wonder if he was more interested in getting rid of the truck than he was in getting money for it.

Right. It was a car, but I still find it odd that there were SO many posts, repeated, multiple days, all within the 10 day period when it appeared from the thousands I've scrolled through that he never tried to sell anything THAT hard.

ETA: I am on my phone, so linking to multiple FB posts is not ideal. I'm going to continue sifting through and compile a list I can post when I'm through? But there is nothing really interesting other than him reposting over and over again like he was needing to make some cash fast.

Again, it may have nothing to do with anything. Grasping at anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomepaws View Post
Attachment 92551
3122 Union Hill Road. I believe this was Dana's "new" house. Believe it or not- it appears to be in a different county!

That is not Dana's house. Dana's is the one with the red barn directly beside it that was the very first pictures that were taken from the news chopper of the scene released on Friday. It is a mile or so away from the 4077 & 4091 location going back toward Route 32. The pictures I uploaded back around page 13 are correct.

I'm sorry you are incorrect. You don't even have the address right. The correct address is 4199. The information I posted earlier is from the pike county property appraisers office and ownership records were verified. There is also maps of the houses at this site. You are showing Dana's house being about two acres over when in fact it was one mile away.

If the crime lab called LE up and said "the blood that BJM tracked thru House #1 is actually the blood of a victim from House #2, that would certainly explain why LE felt an urgent need to show up at 3 AM to re-question her about it.

ETA: That might ALSO be why they towed one of the cars... to thoroughly test it for traces of tracked blood?
I was thinking the same thing.

Right. It was a car, but I still find it odd that there were SO many posts, repeated, multiple days, all within the 10 day period when it appeared from the thousands I've scrolled through that he never tried to sell anything THAT hard.

ETA: I am on my phone, so linking to multiple FB posts is not ideal. I'm going to continue sifting through and compile a list I can post when I'm through? But there is nothing really interesting other than him reposting over and over again like he was needing to make some cash fast.

Again, it may have nothing to do with anything. Grasping at anything here.
Is this one?
https://m.facebook.com/groups/327206450770544?view=permalink&id=557721361052384

Interview of Bobbi and she did go inside at least two of the homes.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...scovered-bodies-describes-horrific-scene.html

But.. Now my question.. Did she go in the second house after the 911 call? Usually they stay on the phone with you until the cops get there. They did a little while, we heard her crying. Why is there no call about this second house?

What I heard the first day was she went in one house and the deputy was flagged down about the second house. According to the dad, the family went in three houses.

If I found that in one house and hung up with 911 and found the second house I would call back immediately. We only have clips of the 911 call, not the entire call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member