TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something on all those minutes of tape we are not being shown is cause for all these extra Agencies. Part of it is Local LE wanting help. But something big is on those missing minutes IMO. I've seen a lot of pressers in my days but something is very odd about this case IMO.

Guys be careful let's not get the thread closed again.

Sent from my iPhone

Something on all those minutes of tape we are not being shown is cause for all these extra Agencies. Part of it is Local LE wanting help. But something big is on those missing minutes IMO. I've seen a lot of pressers in my days but something is very odd about this case IMO.

Couldn't agree more!

She (Missy) seemed to be someone who was incredibly steeped in social media and as such would likely accept all FB friend requests including those who were infatuated and/or obsessed and/or jealous. I bet once LE algorithms run all the permutations of potential digital footprint clues they will find overlapping or triangulation overlapping of a few suspicious FB "friends" who can then be fully vetted e.g. phone pings, physical alibis etc. It's just a matter of time folks.. Hang in there

There is an access road to the small airport nearby on NE side of church which could serve as a getaway path for the perp (bad right peg leg and all). In other words if the perp goes out the back parking lot and crosses a field they can access a waiting vehicle that is off the beaten path and make a clean getaway. Check it out on google earth or drive by if you live in DFW area.

There is an access road to the small airport nearby on NE side of church which could serve as a getaway path for the perp (bad right peg leg and all). In other words if the perp goes out the back parking lot and crosses a field they can access a waiting vehicle that is off the beaten path and make a clean getaway. Check it out on google earth or drive by if you live in DFW area.

Yes, I think we saw that access road on some Google maps posted in Thread 2 (maybe Thread 1? It's becoming a blur.) Called it an off-trail road. Have to agree, looks like a possible getaway route.

Welcome to the thread (and Websleuths). :)

They could be keeping a presence at the workouts as a way to reassure the community, I am sure people are nervous...especially the gladiator group.

I think it likely that someone who has been involved with the gladiators at some point is the killer. So maybe they are studying who shows up to work out and how they act.

I think your right. I just don't want to speculate because as much as I think it...I have no idea who or why. It could be someone who got injured in the past, someone she released for unpaid dues, a man she had to ask leave because of passes, a couple, or the member who in the parking lot as this was coming to an end. Who knows!! I could pick this idea apart all night.

I'm wondering if the gait and wall tapping may not be in part that the perp is high on cocaine or other drug. If it is a younger person, odds are this is their first murder and "courage" would be needed to commit this crime.

I think your right. I just don't want to speculate because as much as I think it...I have no idea who or why. It could be someone who got injured in the past, someone she released for unpaid dues, a man she had to ask leave because of passes, a couple, or the member who in the parking lot as this was coming to an end. Who knows!! I could pick this idea apart all night.

If my trainer was murdered early in the morning, the cheer moms that share a building and constantly steal her parking spots would be the prime suspects. She had to call the cops on them last week.

I don't think it can be linked here but if you google "twitter #missybevers" you'll find it.

I think I can say this much...

I saw what you were referring to and to me, IMHO it looks like it is totally the wrong angle I think that is a fake.

O.....K......
Can you provide links to said? Thanks, and good morning.

Hoping today is the day LE gets their killer.

Here is my list:

1. Clothing.

2. Professional Breach Equipment (the tools used to pry open doors and such).

3. Even though the person is right-handed (see use of hammer), opens doors and uses flashlight with LEFT hand, which would be standard LE training procedure so you keep your dominant hand free in case you need to draw your service weapon.

4. The way they hold the flashlight up to eye level instead of extending it out. (think HGN test, when the officer flashes the light in a DWI suspect's eyes)

5. The way the perp seems to slightly crouch and peer around corners, opens all unlocked doors as though a security check.

6. Methodical way of checking the building---first checks all exterior rooms clockwise and then interior rooms clockwise.

7. Perp reaches for something near his/her throat (in front of bulletin board) that appears to be keying a microphone.

Numbers 3 and 4 are very great observations. But, I don't recall seeing this on any video I've watched? Could someone provide it?

If the still shot able to be searched on Twitter is to be believed, it looks like a woman. If I were to get dressed in a SWAT/Police get-up that wasn't fitted for me, but was much too big, I'd probably walk with my legs apart, too. The pants might bunch up between my legs if they were that big for me. Same if I were wearing boots/shoes much too large.

Are there any women in Missy's life who have had LE training? Or have LE in their family?

If this is a woman, I think she's in oversized gear, which is why she's walking funny, and I believe she shot Missy because there'd not be much of a guarantee that she'd be able to physically fight Missy wearing oversized/bulky gear like that. Even if it's a man, she was probably shot for that same reason. The garb appears to be ill-fitted.

I caution to avoid assuming and insinuating the killer was a family member as I remember how hateful and accusatory most at the time including NG were to the Smart family insinuating that they must have been involved with Elizabeth Smart's kidnapping because the uncle didn't say the right thing, or the dad seemed creepy in an interview etc etc. Everyone typically internalizes how they would act or what they would say in a particular situation and automatically assume if another person doesn't act, do or say something in the same manner as what they think appropriate then this is tantamount to proof that the family member is guilty. In this particular case in addition to BB answering questions in what many feel was weird many early commenters were incredulous that a "camper" would show up and just sit in the parking lot for 20 minutes before heading in - you fricking kidding me? I know people including myself who will sit in the car and wait until others show up or until the exact time an event is scheduled to start. Cheers

I caution to avoid assuming and insinuating the killer was a family member as I remember how hateful and accusatory most at the time including NG were to the Smart family insinuating that they must have been involved with Elizabeth Smart's kidnapping because the uncle didn't say the right thing, or the dad seemed creepy in an interview etc etc. Everyone typically internalizes how they would act or what they would say in a particular situation and automatically assume if another person doesn't act, do or say something in the same manner as what they think appropriate then this is tantamount to proof that the family member is guilty. In this particular case in addition to BB answering questions in what many feel was weird many early commenters were incredulous that a "camper" would show up and just sit in the parking lot for 20 minutes before heading in - you fricking kidding me? I know people including myself who will sit in the car and wait until others show up or until the exact time an event is scheduled to start. Cheers

Yep me too, I am always early to stuff like that but I always wait for others to arrive, I have anxiety so will not be the first person to enter a room/class/etc, ever.

I also have suspicions about stuff I shouldn't say on this forum at this time because I agreed to the Terms of Service :)
............but on the other hand I do believe if my spouse was brutally murdered I would need to be medicated/sedated to stand and speak and walk and not find the nearest cliff to jump off. So my demeanour in the days following would be not exactly indicative of me personally. But that is not the case in every case.

Yep me too, I am always early to stuff like that but I always wait for others to arrive, I have anxiety so will not be the first person to enter a room/class/etc, ever.

I also have suspicions about stuff I shouldn't say on this forum at this time because I agreed to the Terms of Service :)
............but on the other hand I do believe if my spouse was brutally murdered I would need to be medicated/sedated to stand and speak and walk and not find the nearest cliff to jump off. So my demeanour in the days following would be not exactly indicative of me personally. But that is not the case in every case.

Just to bring up the "getting there early" thing AGAIN - would you (and any other early peeps, not just aiming at you!) still turn up early to sit in an empty church car park in the middle of nowhere in the dark? Early is fine; sometimes traffic is better than expected, or a previous errand might take less time than you thought and you need to kill time catching up on stuff. But to leave your house in the dead of night, in terrible weather, to drive on quiet roads via nowhere else, to an isolated building just to sit in your car for 25 mins? Sorry, but I personally think that's a bit of an odd thing to do.

I always take on camera interviews like this wih a grain of salt. I've been interviewed for the news about something as trivial as my team going to the Super Bowl, and completely blew it. I didn't answer the questions she asked, and just rambled. I cannot imagine talking with a stranger on camera after the horrific murder of my spouse. I'm a lot less critical because of the recent experience I had, and even knew it was going to happen ahead of time.

RSBM

I am exactly the same way. Always have been and probably always will be. I see nothing odd about waiting outside for 20+ minutes. Some people are just that way....And to me 4 am doesn't seem like a dangerous time. 2 am on the other hand a little more sketchy. JMO :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So far as we know, there is nothing out there about her and her business that indicates any dispute or trouble. There HAS to be a motive and whatever that is must be something only one or two people know about. Missy would have known, but she can't tell us. It seems to be a private motive. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57