TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new this morning? Fingers crossed an arrest will happen today!

I, personally would have a hard time getting out of bed one minute earlier than I had to at that time of morning. But, there are myriad legitimate reasons that person could have been early. Place I used to work- a girl was ALWAYS in parking lot early waiting on me to open up. One day she pretty much told me it was because She was having an affair and arrived early to have free time to communicate with that person. Certainly not implying that is what the camper was doing, just think there are plenty of reasons, personal quirks, etc, that would get someone to arrive so early.
I'm a local. Pass this church everyday. I wouldn't really call it's location isolated, it isn't like it's far off the road or hard to find. Although, it also is far enough back in the parking lot that as someone just driving by you wouldn't really look hard or be able to see much in that one second as you pass by. I think the speed limit is 60 right there. So, I suppose it is a little isolated in that no one would really pay much attention to what is going on over there and the only things immediately by it are the fenced residence across the highway, the whataburger to the north and the airport and swfa to the south.
I grew up in Waxahachie, work in Red Oak and live in Midlo. These communities are all close together and our lives overlap. Waxahachie is where you go to shop if you don't want to head up to cedar hill or Mansfield/Arlington.
Midlothan was a very small town for so long. I recently saw a growth chart for us and it seems our population n housing has grown tremendously, esp in just the last ten years. But the town has kept business end looking like we are still a town of under 10k. And that's kind of how we like it. It still feels like a small town. We have a walmart and one other grocery store. Those are the biggest retailers here. Gotta go elsewhere for other stuff so we let Waxahachie build everything and deal with the traffic. Worst traffic I get in Midlo is waiting on a train every week or two. Jmo's! Other locals feelings may vary.
I have a bad feeling they do not yet know who this person is. Hope I'm wrong and we get some good news today and this poor woman's killer is caught.

:welcome6: Stella12!

It's a horrible thing to happen anywhere but especially in such a small town, no doubt everyone knows someone connected to Missy in some way. Do you think the general consensus is the police don't know who did it? There are rumours aplenty on other parts of our great web that seem to suggest otherwise. What's the word on the street?!

Oh, and I guess by isolated I mean "nobody would hear you scream"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne