Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

Thought I would update the thread with the new additions. Also, I'm interested in knowing whether or not you've changed your opinion since more documents became available. Have you changed your mind about who did it? Where it happened? or Why it happened? If you are new to the thread, don't be shy and chime in. :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Update Survey 2.PNG
    Update Survey 2.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 111
Thought I would update the thread with the new additions. Also, I'm interested in knowing whether or not you've changed your opinion since more documents became available. Have you changed your mind about who did it? Where it happened? or Why it happened? If you are new to the thread, don't be shy and chime in. :)

I haven't. I still think there are many possibilities, but I think that RH is still my front runner. Again, jealousy. Now that we know more about TH's personal life, it adds to the jealousy scenario. With her recently moving in with Scott, he saw her more often, maybe some feelings re-emerged, maybe he never lost those feelings. Maybe he found out about BC, maybe he found out about SB, maybe he came on to her and she shut him down. I have not had time to go through all the documents, but because I don't see anyone shouting that RH was investigated, alibi was checked out... oh wait, I don't even think they asked him what he was doing that day, nothing like that, I'm going to guess it's not in there. And really.... the fact that Wiegert was handed a printout of her phone records from her friends the evening she was reported missing and Barb's number is described as SA's when in fact it should have reversed to Tom Janda (there is a report in the CASO doc's that show this).... is extremely fishy to me. RH himself places himself as the one to get into her phone records too.

I haven't changed my mind, in fact, it has strengthened my feelings on this case.

I still think she was asphyxiated initially in SA's trailer by him.

BD helped carried her out to the garage where her Rav 4 was already hidden by SA.

It became evident to SA that she was not deceased. This realisation occured either in the trailer, or in the garage.

She was then shot in the head at least twice.

She was then placed into her Rav 4 to further conceal her body whilst they took their little treasure hunt for the fire.

They both place her in the fire and watch it consume her.

SA's blood was not only located in the Rav 4, it was also found in his trailer and the Grand Am. He had an open wound on his right hand which bled in 3 different locations.

I do not believe RH had anything to do with Teresa's murder. None of her family or friends has described her referring to him as creepy or any other negative comments. There is not one speck of physical evidence against him.

Investigators don't pick people at random and go investigate them. They follow the evidence, which in this case led straight to SA.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Questions for Dexter!

Who killed Teresa Halbach?

If you're so believing of who didn't kill her, you must have some solid evidence of who did.

I don't think anyone has solid evidence of who did it, including the State IMO

Even Strang/Buting (who had substantially more information than we do) didn't have solid evidence of who did it, but they sure had a list of people who were suspects and just were not investigated, period.

I would love to know what Baetz (sp?), the investigator for the defense, dug up and what he knows.

My oh my, * insert Cheshire Cat grin here* don't I feel special for being called out, or yelled at? lol, can't tell from where I sit:thinking:

Who do I think killed Teresa Halbach? Hmmm, Welp, to be honest I have bounced between a couple of different suspects & they are actually scattered around here in several threads.

I could sum it up for ya best I can though, Limeas, if it really means " that " much to ya:blushing:

I go back and forth between RH & SC, or someone around the Zipperers. ORRRR....someone else from the Avery/Dassey/Tadyck family. ORRRRRR... someone else entirely who TH was close to or knew from her job.

I could be wrong:shame: And that's ok,:whiteflag: I was taught to always be able to admit mistakes & apologize.:sorry:

I am " pretty positive " though, that SA, did not kill, Teresa Halbach. And I do not NEED to know everything, if that makes sense.
Questions for Dexter!

If you're so believing of who didn't kill her, you must have some solid evidence of who did.

Questions for Dexter!

Solid evidence isn't needed. Questionable evidence for the man behind bars is plenty to also QUESTION his guilt.

My oh my, * insert Cheshire Cat grin here* don't I feel special for being called out, or yelled at? lol, can't tell from where I sit:thinking:

Who do I think killed Teresa Halbach? Hmmm, Welp, to be honest I have bounced between a couple of different suspects & they are actually scattered around here in several threads.

I could sum it up for ya best I can though, Limeas, if it really means " that " much to ya:blushing:

I go back and forth between RH & SC, or someone around the Zipperers. ORRRR....someone else from the Avery/Dassey/Tadyck family. ORRRRRR... someone else entirely who TH was close to or knew from her job.

I could be wrong:shame: And that's ok,:whiteflag: I was taught to always be able to admit mistakes & apologize.:sorry:

I am " pretty positive " though, that SA, did not kill, Teresa Halbach. And I do not NEED to know everything, if that makes sense.

You were neither called out or yelled at. I was going to ask you in the other thread but didn't want to go off topic so I put it here. But thank you for replying.

I don't see any evidence leading to RH or any of her friends. I understand people looking at them, but don't see how anyone can keep them in the crosshairs.

LE don't just pick people and investigate them. They let the evidence lead them. From the moment the Rav 4 was found, you can't possibly expect investigators to leave the salvage yard and go in the opposite direction to investigate an ex boyfriend. Of course they would start with where the car was found and expand their search outwards.

If they ran off to Hilbert to investigate the men in her life, they would never have found her remains, personal belongings and other evidence.

The reason I ask is that so many people claim SA is innocent and the cops are crooks but NEVER offer proof.

Even in the two days prior to her vehicle being found, those closest to her were never treated as suspects. TH and SB should have been! There's no "proof" they were involved because they were never looked at deep enough, and the opposite happened, they were allowed to aid in the investigation. It makes no sense for LE to have allowed that. And it casts lots of doubt on them simply because we don't have enough information!

Its crazy that she was missing for 3 days before being reported missing. And it was only her co worker TP that finally rang THs Mum.

Why didn't her flatmate report her missing? He himself said she didn't stay away from home much- yet 3 days go pass and noone reports her missing? And where was RH? he was at his mates place most every day.

Even in the two days prior to her vehicle being found, those closest to her were never treated as suspects. TH and SB should have been! There's no "proof" they were involved because they were never looked at deep enough, and the opposite happened, they were allowed to aid in the investigation. It makes no sense for LE to have allowed that. And it casts lots of doubt on them simply because we don't have enough information!

SB was the first person interviewed. In fact, he was interviewed twice before anyone else was. Did you want them to just stop there and arrest him just because he was her room mate? He last saw her (along with RH) the day before. Several people not only seen her, but spoke to her after that.

They were also going by her work schedule and her phone records. Nothing in those indicated she came home that afternoon. At that stage her last phone activity was 2.27pm. They were following that evidence, not innuendo.

The Zipperer's were also investigated including background checks. They had established with the school that JaZ had been there all day.

TP, her work colleague was interviewed, along with 3 different AT employees.

BC, also interviewed and willingly told them about his relationship with Teresa. Officers even went back and retrieved the "tastefully done" photographs of BC and his ex wife who, by the way, was also interviewed and expressed no ill will against Teresa. They also interviewed the mutual friend of Teresa and BC who said that the 3 of them were good friends.

Lets see, they also interviewed DW who she had also phoned on the 31st, who she had an appointment with on the 3rd but didn't know if she showed up.

They got her bank and credit card records, took items from her house that would contain her DNA, her journal. Spoke with several of her close female friends, spoke with the students she coaches at the high school, drove along several roads looking for her vehicle plus much more...but according to Avery supporter's, they did nothing and never checked anyone in her personal life.

ETA: This was all done before Teresa's car was found.

Its crazy that she was missing for 3 days before being reported missing. And it was only her co worker TP that finally rang THs Mum.

Why didn't her flatmate report her missing? He himself said she didn't stay away from home much- yet 3 days go pass and noone reports her missing? And where was RH? he was at his mates place most every day.
How would SB & RH know that she had not been in contact with her family, or other friends?

Just because they hadn't seen her doesn't mean they were aware no one else had.

SB was the first person interviewed. In fact, he was interviewed twice before anyone else was. Did you want them to just stop there and arrest him just because he was her room mate? He last saw her (along with RH) the day before. Several people not only seen her, but spoke to her after that.

They were also going by her work schedule and her phone records. Nothing in those indicated she came home that afternoon. At that stage her last phone activity was 2.27pm. They were following that evidence, not innuendo.

The Zipperer's were also investigated including background checks. They had established with the school that JaZ had been there all day.

TP, her work colleague was interviewed, along with 3 different AT employees.

BC, also interviewed and willingly told them about his relationship with Teresa. Officers even went back and retrieved the "tastefully done" photographs of BC and his ex wife who, by the way, was also interviewed and expressed no ill will against Teresa. They also interviewed the mutual friend of Teresa and BC who said that the 3 of them were good friends.

Lets see, they also interviewed DW who she had also phoned on the 31st, who she had an appointment with on the 3rd but didn't know if she showed up.

They got her bank and credit card records, took items from her house that would contain her DNA, her journal. Spoke with several of her close female friends, spoke with the students she coaches at the high school, drove along several roads looking for her vehicle plus much more...but according to Avery supporter's, they did nothing and never checked anyone in her personal life.

ETA: This was all done before Teresa's car was found.

:ditto: :cheers: :goodpost: :detective: :websleuther:

[Thanks for the clarification, ☺ as usually an ! indicates yelling/excitement. I respect your point of view. And i firmly stand by mine. LE MAN. County, anyway, shouldnt have been ANY where near ANYTHING, understand where I am coming from with this??? Yet there they WERE. Around EVERY turn. Can YOU please, tell us why that would be??? And if indeed ONE piece of evidence was planted, WHY??? Why have to plant anything at ALL??? And thats just for starters.QUOTE=Limaes;12494632]You were neither called out or yelled at. I was going to ask you in the other thread but didn't want to go off topic so I put it here. But thank you for replying.

I don't see any evidence leading to RH or any of her friends. I understand people looking at them, but don't see how anyone can keep them in the crosshairs.

LE don't just pick people and investigate them. They let the evidence lead them. From the moment the Rav 4 was found, you can't possibly expect investigators to leave the salvage yard and go in the opposite direction to investigate an ex boyfriend. Of course they would start with where the car was found and expand their search outwards.

If they ran off to Hilbert to investigate the men in her life, they would never have found her remains, personal belongings and other evidence.

The reason I ask is that so many people claim SA is innocent and the cops are crooks but NEVER offer proof.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

[Thanks for the clarification, ☺ as usually an ! indicates yelling/excitement. I respect your point of view. And i firmly stand by mine. LE MAN. County, anyway, shouldnt have been ANY where near ANYTHING, understand where I am coming from with this??? Yet there they WERE. Around EVERY turn. Can YOU please, tell us why that would be??? And if indeed ONE piece of evidence was planted, WHY??? Why have to plant anything at ALL??? And thats just for starters.QUOTE=Limaes;12494632]You were neither called out or yelled at. I was going to ask you in the other thread but didn't want to go off topic so I put it here. But thank you for replying.

I think posting in all caps means yelling. But anyways...

I don't think they were at every turn (MCSD).

When she was still a missing person, I don't believe they realised what was going to unfold and I have no issue with them making enquiries along with CASO.

The Rav 4 was found by a civilian. I have no issue with that because she testified how she conducted the search.

Colborn was originally there to provide scene security. It was a huge area to cover and he was one of only a few with qualifications to collect any evidence. It would have been better for the case if there were enough from Cal Cty with the necessary training, but there wasn't. I have no issue with the reasoning behind Colborn joining the search.

The key, again it would have been better for the case if MCSD didn't find it but, as above, that is how it was. I could actually make the argument that Colborn shouldn't have been searching because he had been deposed as a witness for SA which means he was sympathetic towards his situation. I could also say that Colborn had already found the key, and because he was sympathetic towards SA, he hid it in his pocket but it fell out. I do not think that is what happened. I just want to show how easy it is to accuse someone of corruption even though you have no proof.

The remains, they were not found by MCSD, they were found by a member of the arson squad. He was the only one who realised what they were. That goes to show how badly they were burned.

The blood, this was found after it left the crime scene. MCSD had nothing to do with that either.

I apologize if the caps offended you or hurt your feelings, Limaes. It wasn't my intention to do so as I am a lady and do not yell. ( Just doesn't seem ladylike ya know? ) I suppose I use caps when trying to stress a point/get a point across as it is difficult to communicate anything via text,IMO. ( no facial expressions/tone of voice )

Again, I respect your opinion:D
I think posting in all caps means yelling. But anyways...

I don't think they were at every turn (MCSD).

When she was still a missing person, I don't believe they realised what was going to unfold and I have no issue with them making enquiries along with CASO.

The Rav 4 was found by a civilian. I have no issue with that because she testified how she conducted the search.

Colborn was originally there to provide scene security. It was a huge area to cover and he was one of only a few with qualifications to collect any evidence. It would have been better for the case if there were enough from Cal Cty with the necessary training, but there wasn't. I have no issue with the reasoning behind Colborn joining the search.

The key, again it would have been better for the case if MCSD didn't find it but, as above, that is how it was. I could actually make the argument that Colborn shouldn't have been searching because he had been deposed as a witness for SA which means he was sympathetic towards his situation. I could also say that Colborn had already found the key, and because he was sympathetic towards SA, he hid it in his pocket but it fell out. I do not think that is what happened. I just want to show how easy it is to accuse someone of corruption even though you have no proof.

The remains, they were not found by MCSD, they were found by a member of the arson squad. He was the only one who realised what they were. That goes to show how badly they were burned.

The blood, this was found after it left the crime scene. MCSD had nothing to do with that either.

I apologize if the caps offended you or hurt your feelings, Limaes. It wasn't my intention to do so as I am a lady and do not yell. ( Just doesn't seem ladylike ya know? ) I suppose I use caps when trying to stress a point/get a point across as it is difficult to communicate anything via text,IMO. ( no facial expressions/tone of voice )

Again, I respect your opinion:D
All's good, I'm not offended.

Thanks Hippiemomof5:happydance:

Questionable evidence, as well as many other violations, I'm sure will be proven:happydance:
Solid evidence isn't needed. Questionable evidence for the man behind bars is plenty to also QUESTION his guilt.

No way was Colborn sympathetic to SA lol Colborn testified that he was concerned he could be personally added to that lawsuit.

Also.... the first bone was discovered by MCSO officer Jason Jost. Not an arson investigator. Jost writes up a very detailed report about what he was thinking that day :rolleyes:

I knew my Missy would be chiming in this one lol
Correction..." our Missy, ahem, Websleuths Missy "
Gotta bit carried away there..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members