OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to wondering about DS - seems like he's got an on and off again relationship and seems a little squirrely What is the relationship between Bobby Jo and DS? I forget.
No special relationship.

They could have put the dogs out.

Ok let's say they put the dogs out, the dogs hear gun shots, something is happening to their caregivers. Do they run and hid, stand still, the attacker has to come back outside to leave.

I guess what I am asking is what is the nature of pit bulls?

Mr Manley described them as vicious. What does that mean when a friend/family member try's to harm your caregiver?

I understand what he meant about a stranger just not clear about a familiar person.

Are you allowed to post a direct link to flipbook that just opens. I aint signing up for any of that stuff!!

Just Google Dana's name and flip a gram. You don't have to sign up. Her page just comes up and you can look at them all.

Ok let's say they put the dogs out, the dogs hear gun shots, something is happening to their caregivers. Do they run and hid, stand still, the attacker has to come back outside to leave.

Mr Manley described them as vicious. What does that mean when a friend/family member try's to harm your caregiver?

I understand what he meant about a stranger just not clear about a familiar person.
They wouldn't know what someone did to the people inside if they were outside.

Crap, maybe it WAS Chris Jr! Maybe that's what Bobby Jo did for 49 minutes - dispose of the weapon. Maybe that's what the divers were looking for. They were looking in the pond on the family's property. Chris Junior would have known where all the cameras were. He would have known all the dogs. He would have been able to easily gain entrance to all residences. He was a verified hothead.

I couldn't understand why anyone would cover up a murder suicide. But now that I have learned more about this culture, I see that these families take care of their own. I guess it would look better for the public to think they had been murdered by an outsider.

Gah!!! Just when I thought I had this figured out, my wheels are spinning again!

I had considered that. I also considered maybe one of the deceased was the killer and one of them managed to get one shot off before succumbing to their injuries and that one gunshot ended up killing the person who had killed the rest. But then I remembered that they likely tested the victims hands for gunshot residue during the autopsy, so LE would know if that were the case.

I'm back to wondering about DS - seems like he's got an on and off again relationship and seems a little squirrely What is the relationship between Bobby Jo and DS? I forget.

I don't know if they knew each other, but they are not related. DS is a cousin on the Rhoden side. Kenneth's dad's sister is his mother. BJ is a Manley.

my brother's dog barks at me every time I go there, then sniff and he's ok.
so the dogs likely bark as soon as anyone comes near the property.

I had considered that. I also considered maybe one of the deceased was the killer and one of them managed to get one shot off before succumbing to their injuries and that one gunshot ended up killing the person who had killed the rest. But then I remembered that they likely tested the victims hands for gunshot residue during the autopsy, so LE would know if that were the case.

Maybe they do know. Maybe they are scrambling figuring out how to not look like complete idiots and how to announce it to the public.

I thought about that when reading the DS article, 5:30am was when KR works on cars. I wonder if he did that till he had to leave for his job in Columbus. DS said they had gone to a couple of auctions this month, and he was going to start helping KR work on cars. I'm wondering if he still had the job in Columbus. It's still interesting he was working on a car, and he was found with money strewn from the knees down. The dog probably knew the suspects, so makes you wonder if he was working on a car for someone, or just to sell. They did work on cars and have regular jobs, though.
This could be a scary point- maybe he worked 4 days, 10 hour shift and was OFF on Fridays?

I don't see how allowing anyone to be called the baby daddy is beneficial to the thread. I don't want to discuss specifics about the profile mentioned or the baby daddy

We're not allowed to discuss because of TOS although it might be relevant if this is a domestic or jealousy/emotionally motivated murder.

We still can't discuss here on the thread, but that doesn't mean anyone and everyone tied to the family is off limits as a suspect until we know more unfortunately.

If this is Hillbilly Justice, can we expect someone to now go after the killers with more Hillbilly Justice?

my brother's dog barks at me every time I go there, then sniff and he's ok.
so the dogs likely bark as soon as anyone comes near the property.
My dog also barks every time I come home, then still jumps up and yelps for minutes after. I really think if someone put in enough effort to plan a mass murder of 4 homes and not leave evidence all over like most people would, they figured in the dogs. Probably brought some steaks or something!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member