TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
An important point since there's been back and forth on what's in the video - according to the search warrant neither Missy nor the suspect were seen again once Missy entered the suspect's location, so that clears up whether we're seeing any post-incident footage.

Not necessarily. This is just a summary of facts. There are already discrepancies in the times. I will catch up first as not to duplicate. JMHO

Good morning everyone, and wow, what a lot of new members in the last few hours! Welcome to each and every one of you. :greetings:

I really thought/hoped there might have been an arrest overnight since quite a lot more suddenly got released as I was going to bed, refreshing to log on this morning and have some new news for a change. I have heard so many theories and rumours about whodunnit my head's spinning and my list is growing longer every day, I just find it so bizarre we still don't know (for definite) an approximate age or gender of this killer.

Let's hope today brings some more news.

That's not even necessary. In an area as big as Dallas, a person could Doctor hop and get tons of Rx pain pills. You wouldn't BELIEVE the amount of opiates and benzos I see prescribed to people sometimes. Especially with a legitimate chronic pain issue - it would be so easy to get pain pills.

Wouldn't that be a costly solution though? Because insurance isn't going to cover multiple prescriptions per month. So you'd have to pay full pharmacy price for all but one prescription. I just know that these drugs are so addicting for many people. And I know addicts can go into a downward spiral, doing things for money they never dreamed of before.

I think she was murdered in order to punish someone who was close to her, who perhaps owed money or was involved in some sort of illegal activity: drugs, organized crime, gambling.

That's not even necessary. In an area as big as Dallas, a person could Doctor hop and get tons of Rx pain pills. You wouldn't BELIEVE the amount of opiates and benzos I see prescribed to people sometimes. Especially with a legitimate chronic pain issue - it would be so easy to get pain pills.[/QUOT

Wouldn't that be a costly solution though? Because insurance isn't going to cover multiple prescriptions per month. So you'd have to pay full pharmacy price for all but one prescription. I just know that these drugs are so addicting for many people. And I know addicts can go into a downward spiral, doing things for money they never dreamed of before.

Dr visits and paying out of pocket would still be cheaper than buying them on the street. I don't know what the Dallas market is like, but around here (Midwest) they run $5-$10 per pill. So 30 of them would be $300 but if you go to the doc you might pay $100 for the office visit and maybe $10 for a bottle of 30.

Dr visits and paying out of pocket would still be cheaper than buying them on the street. I don't know what the Dallas market is like, but around here (Midwest) they run $5-$10 per pill. So 30 of them would be $300 but if you go to the doc you might pay $100 for the office visit and maybe $10 for a bottle of 30.

Ok but after a year or two, how are you going to continue to pull this off? How many refills do the docs give? And a bottle of 30 only runs around $10, wow that's a lot cheaper than I thought. I know a little about addiction although my drug of choice was always in a fancy glass not pill bottles.

Sorry this may have been discussed, but 25 pages behind. Humor me..
I just read the Search Warrant for Iphone & Ipad. We knew the Ipad was in MB truck because of the Search Warrant for her 2012 F150. Cell was not listed there, so I assumed right that it was with her. It would have been at the crime scene, therefore they would have had it (unless Suspect had took) but we know that to be the case-on scene. They had to do the Search Warrant to get information from the cell and Ipad -(prior was to get the Ipad from truck...chain of evidence).

This Search Warrant is just a summary of information they had at the time (April 19, 2016) to give probable cause to search the cellphone and Ipad. NOT ALL information. Also the timeline is very screwy!

I put the Directions on the jacked up layout that was so kindly made for me off my hen scratch. THANKS AGAIN!!
my vision of Creekside layout.jpg

Throwing this in the "random thoughts" category...I think the beating to the head and chest with an item that would cause puncture wounds makes it much more likely that this is personal. I have noticed that it appears sometime between 2009 & 2013 Missy may have had breast implants. After 3 kids and working hard to get in shape, I can understand why she'd want to!

But considering that hitting her in the head with an item that would "puncture" her should be enough to kill her in and of itself, the attack on the chest area makes me wonder what that's about. Someone who was jealous of her figure? Someone who desired her but got turned down? Someone who thought something was going on with MB and their significant other? Someone who thinks she shouldn't have spent that kind of money on her body?

It doesn't really open up any new avenues, but might help narrow the suspect pool a bit looking at it from a "it was VERY personal" viewpoint.

That's not even necessary. In an area as big as Dallas, a person could Doctor hop and get tons of Rx pain pills. You wouldn't BELIEVE the amount of opiates and benzos I see prescribed to people sometimes. Especially with a legitimate chronic pain issue - it would be so easy to get pain pills.
It is regulated and you cannot doctor hop. Things have changed. IMO

Also, I believe some people end up taking 10 or even 20X a normal dosage (or more?) So they're going to have to come up with meds for 20 (normal) users per month.

It is regulated and you cannot doctor hop. Things have changed. IMO
my ex roommates doctor wrote her prescrtiptions that contradicted each other here in Dallas. I kept the bottles when she moved out{long story} She brought generic versions of some pills and they were cheap, I think some doctors just do not care, sadly

This is my ongoing timeline I made a day or 2 ago and posted. After reading the Search Warrant I added the 4:18 time and the 5:06 time. In diff color. NO Way can this be possible. At least the 506, and the times given prior. This is my current revision.

UPDATED APRIL 18 TIMELINE http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story
*black LEO Timeline *Red Arkansasmimi JMHO

3:50 a.m. - Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ
**Suspect is in the building at least 1 hr. (350 -approx 455 *my est Campers went into building)

4:16 a.m. - Missy's pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot
** from surveillance video Outdoor Store

4:18 a.m. observed entering building through main door awning area **warrant 4/19 filed 5/3 pg

4:20 a.m. - Missy appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building
**doors open into the MAIN HALLWAY.. different color patterns on flooring

4:35 a.m. - Participant in Camp Gladiator fitness class arrives at the church
*at this time has been 15 min since MB first seen entering church. UNKNOW To PUBLIC if MB came back out to truck to get any equip or not*
**UNKNOWN To PUBLIC what time the Campers entered into the building. JMHO> I WILL USE 455am since the (2) 911 calls were made at 500am. **
***Using JMHO 455 time...Suspect had been in building at least 1 hr, MB time since first seen on video walking in 35 min . LEO are assuming that Suspect left after he was last seen PUBLIC DOES NOT KNOW WHERE OR TIME THAT LAST SEEN, BUT STATED THEY THINK SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. ATTACK/MURDER NOT CAUGHT ON VIDEO. BUT WE DO NOT KNOW ALL THE VIDEO OF MB AND OF SUSPECT TOGETHER... IF THEY HAVE ANY TOGETHER...***
****PUBLIC HAS NO TIME STAMPS OTHER THAN THE 358 am OF SUSPECT at 2 doors/bulletin boards/ front of Holy Ground < which is at the doors MB came in at. NOTE THAT IS 22 MIN PRIOR TO MB documented walking into the building. PUBLIC HAS NO IDEA what time the other portions of the release video was. LEO has said they have 30 min... but there are portions of the building that do not have video cameras. Only have time stamped when Suspect walked into the halls. Depending on the time that the Campers came in.. It was at the minimum 1 hour from time Suspect first seen on Video.
*5/3/2016 find out LE received first 911 call at 0506 (not 5:00 as we thought)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mis...378026341.html

5:00 a.m. - Two 911 calls received from church ***???

5:01 a.m. - Fire department dispatched

5:03 a.m. - Initial patrol officers dispatched

5:06 a.m. LE received first 911 call (not 5:00 as we thought) ??? pg 5/8 4/1916 warrant filed 5/3/19 http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mis...378026341.html not breathing/deceased

5:07 a.m. - Fire department arrives to the church

5:10 a.m. Officers arrive at the church

**530am.. MB SIL stated that MB called her and asked her to go to MB house. Campers had called her
MISSY BEVERS CELL PHONE WAS NOT LISTED ON THE SEARCH WARRANT FOR MB 2012 Ford F150 TRUCK. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/He...-Seized-Search-Warrant-376599651.html#warrant

LEO stated that her Cellphone was NOT password protected so JMHO MB phone was with her & that may be how the Campers got MIL and BB cell numbers if they didnt have them already JMHO.
*5/3/2016 filing of Search Warrant signed 4/19/2016 confirmed this thought

12:00 pm Crime scene finished being processed per Chief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

my ex roommates doctor wrote her prescrtiptions that contradicted each other here in Dallas. I kept the bottles when she moved out{long story} She brought generic versions of some pills and they were cheap, I think some doctors just do not care, sadly

My husband almost lost his arm and getting pain meds filled from the number one trauma center in the world is difficult. One Pharmacy would not fill them because they were from a different county...an hour away and again the number one hospital. The DEA has changed their regulations and they really limit it even when it's legit.

My husband almost lost his arm and getting pain meds filled from the number one trauma center in the world is difficult. One Pharmacy would not fill them because they were from a different county...an hour away and again the number one hospital. The DEA has changed their regulations and they really limit it even when it's legit.
this was 2 years ago and I am happy that the laws has changed .

How can the first call be at 5:06 and the fire service arrive at 5:07? How far away is the fire station?

This is my ongoing timeline I made a day or 2 ago and posted. After reading the Search Warrant I added the 4:18 time and the 5:06 time. In diff color. NO Way can this be possible. At least the 506, and the times given prior. This is my current revision.

UPDATED APRIL 18 TIMELINE http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story
*black LEO Timeline *Red Arkansasmimi JMHO

3:50 a.m. - Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ
**Suspect is in the building at least 1 hr. (350 -approx 455 *my est Campers went into building)

4:16 a.m. - Missy's pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot
** from surveillance video Outdoor Store

4:18 a.m. observed entering building through main door awning area **warrant 4/19 filed 5/3 pg

4:20 a.m. - Missy appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building
**doors open into the MAIN HALLWAY.. different color patterns on flooring

4:35 a.m. - Participant in Camp Gladiator fitness class arrives at the church
*at this time has been 15 min since MB first seen entering church. UNKNOW To PUBLIC if MB came back out to truck to get any equip or not*
**UNKNOWN To PUBLIC what time the Campers entered into the building. JMHO> I WILL USE 455am since the (2) 911 calls were made at 500am. **
***Using JMHO 455 time...Suspect had been in building at least 1 hr, MB time since first seen on video walking in 35 min . LEO are assuming that Suspect left after he was last seen PUBLIC DOES NOT KNOW WHERE OR TIME THAT LAST SEEN, BUT STATED THEY THINK SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. ATTACK/MURDER NOT CAUGHT ON VIDEO. BUT WE DO NOT KNOW ALL THE VIDEO OF MB AND OF SUSPECT TOGETHER... IF THEY HAVE ANY TOGETHER...***
****PUBLIC HAS NO TIME STAMPS OTHER THAN THE 358 am OF SUSPECT at 2 doors/bulletin boards/ front of Holy Ground < which is at the doors MB came in at. NOTE THAT IS 22 MIN PRIOR TO MB documented walking into the building. PUBLIC HAS NO IDEA what time the other portions of the release video was. LEO has said they have 30 min... but there are portions of the building that do not have video cameras. Only have time stamped when Suspect walked into the halls. Depending on the time that the Campers came in.. It was at the minimum 1 hour from time Suspect first seen on Video.
*5/3/2016 find out LE received first 911 call at 0506 (not 5:00 as we thought)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mis...378026341.html

5:00 a.m. - Two 911 calls received from church ***???

5:01 a.m. - Fire department dispatched

5:03 a.m. - Initial patrol officers dispatched

5:06 a.m. LE received first 911 call (not 5:00 as we thought) ??? pg 5/8 4/1916 warrant filed 5/3/19 http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mis...378026341.html not breathing/deceased

5:07 a.m. - Fire department arrives to the church

5:10 a.m. Officers arrive at the church

**530am.. MB SIL stated that MB called her and asked her to go to MB house. Campers had called her
MISSY BEVERS CELL PHONE WAS NOT LISTED ON THE SEARCH WARRANT FOR MB 2012 Ford F150 TRUCK. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/He...-Seized-Search-Warrant-376599651.html#warrant

LEO stated that her Cellphone was NOT password protected so JMHO MB phone was with her & that may be how the Campers got MIL and BB cell numbers if they didnt have them already JMHO.
*5/3/2016 filing of Search Warrant signed 4/19/2016 confirmed this thought

12:00 pm Crime scene finished being processed per Chief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

Guess someone has ESPN :silly: Fire/Police dispatched prior to call and get there 1 min after ;) Captain Spann also said that MB was seen walking in at 418am and the time line from Asst Chief Johnson says 420am.. I am just gonna stay with what revealed at first press conf and keep notes lol
The warrant states on pg 6/8
"On April 18th, at approximately 0506 hours, Midlothian Police received a call of an unresponsive person at The Creekside Church of Christ...."
Yet here is the MPD Press Release with timeline MPD timeline press release 1.JPG MPD timeline press release 1 enlarged .jpg https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...1462355292./10154082916172359/?type=3&theater

Warrant http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post
From the Search Warrant:

"The subject is seen walking throughout the building holding a hammer, breaking windows and going
through offices.
At approximately 0418 hours, the victimTerri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area.The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim,were seen again on
video.Thevictim was later found deceased at the southwest comer of the interior of the
building."

So wherever the office is, double Dutch doors or not, he went through the "offices" - staging robbery.
I think he means that Missy was found in the SW corner of the"interior" meaning the sanctuary/auditorium room because the suspect is not seen again activating motion detectors in hallway, rather than the absolute corner of the whole building. Obvious typos and scratch outs rather than completely perfect warrant, seems reasonable.

BBM: This is what I have been thinking too based on the wording of the search warrant. I can't figure out another way that the perp wouldn't have been seen on the cameras again . I am just not sure that we have enough information on the layout of the church just yet to know this as fact. But, I definitely think it's a pretty good guess!

It really bothered me to read that Missy walked toward the perp's location. I can't help but think that this definitely wasn't a coincidence. He/she knew where Missy would go when she walked into the church. Ugh, that bothers me.

As happy as I am that we have more information to work with, it's absolutely NO comparison to the amount of sadness I feel for Missy & her loved ones tonight. :sigh:
G'night all.
I thinking that is what the signs on ea of the walls says that start with a C * Bill said Church Office ... thinking may be right. Here is a zoomed in of past the Dutch doors room .. wall looks different like window for the wall of Church Office ? creekside dutch door hallway zoomed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500