TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the picture. But after looking at I think Google maps it looks like there is a dirt road behind the church. It'd be a little of a hike but not much. And there seems to be trees to keep a car out of veiw.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

So we were talking on Sunday about what Missy's last day was like. Someone heard a rumor she stopped by the fire department. We also thought she traveled back from Austin where we know she was on Saturday and some have asked if she saw BB before he left for his fishing trip. None of this has been confirmed anywhere in MSM (a timeline of her last day) that we know of so I went on her public facebook and pulled her public posts. See below and make of it what you will:

April 16th Missy posted from Austin (the location is stamped and she is tagged in pictures and other's FB posts, so we know she was there Saturday)

Missy Bevers shared Texas Rangers's video.April 17 at 9:16am •
Love me some Mitch Moreland!! ⚾️❤️

Missy Bevers shared Texas Rangers's photo.
April 17 at 9:24am

Missy Bevers shared EatingWell's video. (Spaghetti Squash Lasagna)
April 17 at 10:16am •
On my dinner table tonight!

Missy Bevers shared Jiu-Jitsu Times's video (Funny video of kids in karate and the teacher carries 1 across the room b/c he “just can’t do it”) — Tagged 13 people. I assume these are her “Campers”
April 17 at 10:24am •
Exactly, how some of my campers feel @5:00am! Huh?

Missy Bevers with Brandon Bevers.
April 17 at 10:47am •
Haha...how (youngest daughter) plays Xbox at her friend's house! She takes her Ironman mask with her! Sounds like my crazy girl, for sure! Thanks for the picture share, Name Removed for privacy

April 17 at 12:22pm • shared Camp Gladiator's video
I met so many fabulous people in Austin, while at Austin Total Transformation....who told me, "yes, I've heard of Camp Gladiator, but I'm scared to try it"....but after showing them this video, they were convinced, that we are actually for ALL FITNESS LEVELS!! CG is all about changing lives and pushing others to Levels, that they Never Knew they could reach!
DFW Total Transformation is coming!! All of us CG Trainers are ALL IN to help people just like you make a CHANGE!! Message me today and I can get you signed up with a Special Deal!!
Be a CG CONTENDER!

April 17 at 12:53pm • Shared photos of her cousin who ran the Boston Maraton
Big Shout out to my cousin Name Removed for privacy! She's a ROCK STAR!! Good luck, girl. WE LOVE YOU!!

Missy Bevers
April 17 at 2:50pm • Cedar Hill, TX • Posted a Photo with this caption
Look who I had lunch with, while in Austin. It was great seeing you and those sweet pretty girls, Name Removed for privacy❤

April 17 at 4:42pm • Ovilla, TX • Posted a photo with this caption
It's going down CG Midlo....food prepping on the way! Very soon, we will plan a food prepping party outing!
Chicken, ground turkey, eggs, fresh green veggies, sweet potatoes, steel cut oats, blueberries, strawberries, grapefruit, mangos, coconut water, spinach, and watermelon...because I've been craving watermelon forever!
And, look at those beautiful faces below! ...
They are my helpers!

We have the screenshot on MSM that she posted about training despite the rain and then the deleted post about going to bed and what time she has to wake up. I obviously don't have any information of who she was with or where she went other than what was posted. Hope this helps establish a timeline of Sunday.

ETA IMO

RBBM : Missy posted a Texas rangers video and a Texas rangers photo ? And here they are, looking for her murderer...

Hi! Welcome out of lurkdom! This is an excellent 1st post. Great perp profile IMO I like that you picked up on the fact that s/he is first on camera at THE CHURCH at 3:50. Could very well be on the gun store camera (?) prior to this!
You are not the 1st person to mention finding something very troubling on her FB. I must be the worst FB sleuth b/c I have been looking through her peeps and I can't seem to find it. It scared the last person enough they didn't want to talk about it and PMed a Mod, feel free to do the same. I contacted the MPD and haven't been able to sleep for 2 days and live nowhere near there.
Back to the exit theory: if the perp were riding a motorcycle and it was storming before the murder, wouldn't they be soaked when they arrived even if the rain stopped shortly after? Either way they are wet if they are on a bike which is unfortunate b/c I like the bike theory. I can't explain away the fact that they are not wet though.

JMO and all that jazz.

I also finally have the details of MB facebook postings from 4/17 typed out that we discussed on Sunday. I will post in a separate post.
. ​yes! Look at those "likes"

YouWho said:
CoincidencesOne day prior to murder, BB tells mother he's worried about his wife's safety at 4am class
BB is out of town during murder
Shirt-Gate

Hmm, it's shorter than I thought. Surely there are others? Please add if you know of others.

- BB's first speech to the media the day after MB's murder was emotionless filled with "uhs" and lots of praise for his wife and a description of the perp who has a "very distinctive walk"
- RB's walk out of the PD resembles that walk
- BB's spoken multiple times (without emotion) and MB's family has remained quiet
- Some church cameras just happened not to be working that day
- Perp's tool speculated to have been found in the church so he/she broke in find a murder weapon, commit the murder and leave

Well I don't think the husband went to that church nor did he go with Missy in the mornings to know where she would go in the church while prepping for the start of class.

So I don't think hubby could diagram the entire layout of the church and cameras to a hitman.

So I think the perp is more affiliated with the CG and the church. And they also personally drew the blueprints of where everything is. Jmo.

BBM: This is such a good point, Dex! :) I didn't even think of that.....

I take what's in legal documents to be factual - though it can be intentionally misleading - so I don't think anything in search warrants is misinformation. Anything said outside of a courtroom or legal filing is far game for misinformation though. If LE intentionally lied to a judge in their search warrant application that could result in whatever evidence that was obtained from the search being thrown out.

Interesting! This is really good information and I appreciate you posting this. I think we've all been wondering if LE really did have footage of the perp after Missy's murder, based on what was said in the first (?) press conference. I'm glad we can at least put that to rest and consider just the facts. Which I admit, for me at least, are getting a little hazy at this point.

Also, from looking at some of the locals FB and just general perceptions, there seems to be quite a few bikers and also quite a few LE (or ex LE) around the area. I find this interesting, but is it correct or have I just got a warped view of Texasland based on who I'm sleuthing?

RSBM

Ha! A lot of people have a warped perception of Texas in general! :) Ask any of my friends who live in other states and they would tell you that we ride horses all over town, the guys are all cowboys and there are tumbleweeds everywhere. It's hilarious. But, Texas is a big state...and I'm seriously not trying to be all "Hey y'all! Everything is bigger in Texas!" (lol)....but Texans often say that when we travel out of state, the longest part of our drive is driving through Texas. I think what I'm trying to say is that we do have a lot of all kinds of people here but as for numbers---it just has to do with how big the state is IMO and the number of large cities. I do think that people from other states think of Texas as being "full of bikers" after the whole crazy thing in Waco. I know that there are biker rallies (there's a big one that is held in Austin every year) but I don't know that when you got down to really comparing, that Texas is just "full of 'em." This goes for Midlo too. I know they have bikers and they have LE but an overabundance of them? Not IMO.

Hope that helps! :)

Just an FYI local media reporting Midlothian Schools were on lockdown this morning.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/l...thian-schools-after-police-incident/170175668

RSBM

Interesting!! :thinking:

. ​yes! Look at those "likes"

Can you help out with a hint of what post you are looking at? If it's from Missy's FB page, I think it can be mentioned. Can you state the date of the post or picture? Or are you talking about some page on FB that Missy "liked"?

Sorry, I may be the only one confused here, but I'm trying to follow along with your train of thought.

I think I'm still trying to figure out how to reply to the right person...bear with me. April 17th Gladiator Video

Hi guys, I apologise for asking about something that I must have missed, in the warrant I read that the wounds were consistent with tools the subject was seen carrying around the church.
Now I have read here in a few places that the tools were "from" the church but I cannot find this in the warrant. Is this just opinion or fact?
My opinion is that perp had his own breaching tools.
Thanks in advance for any links found. This case has grown legs and keeps getting away from me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i was confused too and initially thought the warrant said there were other tools "from" the church but it only stated that the wounds were consistent with tools the subject was seen carrying around the church.
The NEWS ARTICLE said the hammer and other tools from the church were found near her but that was NOT in the warrant.
I agree with you that he had his own breaching tools🙂

From those Likes, one should be a red flag...connect a few more dots to a person that lives in state.

RBBM : Missy posted a Texas rangers video and a Texas rangers photo ? And here they are, looking for her murderer...

Those are the baseball players not the LE. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm hoping my posts are within acceptable ranges. I know we cant just mention random people. All, MOO.

There could be no vehicle except for a private plane. Things like fences aren't really barriers. My nearly 70 year old dad has no problem getting over and through fences lined with barbed wire when he's out doing real estate work, so I don't think something like a fence as a major barrier to someone who is willing to commit murder and could know they'd overpower a very physically fit trainer. Also for all we know there's an area in the fence that was cut through either by the perp or the perp was aware of an area of the fence that had already been broken if they didn't want to scale the fence directly.

I agree with you. I think the suspect has been on a recon through the woods,at night, and knew his path out. In that area, there are NO barriers in this suspect's mind - fence, creek, brush, mud, rain, it's all nothing, really nothing. Humping a couple of miles with gear is nothing. Put a poncho on to hide that shiny helmet and go, become indistinguishable from the woodland. There is too much possibility of being seen in a vehicle on a road, crossing paths with an early camper, license plate picked up at intersection or on gun store surveillance camera, remove license plate = get pulled over. Motorcycle/ATV/dirt bike maybe, but through the woods and fields - I like it better on foot knowing they had estimated a minimum 30 minutes lead time for police to even arrive, police had not seen surveillance video until way later, etc. First thing police would look for is a car/truck.

Pretty sure that's referring to the TX Rangers Major League Baseball team.

i was confused too and initially thought the warrant said there were other tools "from" the church but it only stated that the wounds were consistent with tools the subject was seen carrying around the church.
The NEWS ARTICLE said the hammer and other tools from the church were found near her but that was NOT in the warrant.
I agree with you that he had his own breaching tools🙂
Well, it's comforting to know you see it that way too! I thought I had some form of Websleuths learning disability. WLD, LOL.

I have found too often lately that MSM doesn't work quite like it used to. No real journalism, no vetting facts, little direct quotation, and LOTS of borrowed, second hand information. So for now I'm using the warrants as "Bible" and everything else as hearsay and possible red herrings thrown out by LE to help catch their POI.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree with you that he had his own breaching tools��

Yes. In reply to Ninij9, also.
I did read an MSM article this morning (which I can't find) that said "tools from the church". Clearly, the warrant would have the more accurate info. Right???

From those Likes, one should be a red flag...connect a few more dots to a person that lives in state.

I'm super curious about this. One of those people who liked the video has two friends in common with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes