TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about what type of person would do this and have a few ideas. It possibly is a former student (and I am assuming here that it is a male) who likes video games or true crime TV cases. Most likely quite athletic and possibly into something along the lines of dirt bike racing. Could be a relatively small person (all that clothing and padding would make him look larger than he actually is). Likes to dress in garb similar to LE or has a lot of padded wear and face guards for the bike racing activity. Could also be handy with home repairs, thus a knowledge of specific tools. Maybe even a volunteer fire/rescue background.

Perhaps he attended some of Missy's CG sessions and was rebuffed by her in some way, and she may not have even realized he was coming on to her and made a joke of turning down his advances. His anger seethed and grew. If he attended CG at the church, that would explain his knowledge about the interior, if the class had access to enter and roam about. He may have done some previous snooping around, so knew that surveillance was weak and where it was likely to not be present. May have stopped attending the classes, thus no one would have missed him on that day.

If by chance this person rode a bike, he probably did wear a rain poncho/suit over his clothing, and could have also put thin covering over the boots to keep them dry. Those would be easy to don at the entrance and stash in a bin on the bike.

Whoever it is, the manner of death is too personal and up-close, which indicates to me that he was very angry with her. Also indicates he wanted to disfigure a "perfect face/body"

Of course this is all just my wild thinking (JMO).

i cant remember the posters that stated that the perp had a way to get in and get out with out being seen, but yes it was planned, like a mission.....

which makes me believe the perp had some sort of military training.......

I keep thinking about what type of person would do this and have a few ideas. It possibly is a former student (and I am assuming here that it is a male) who likes video games or true crime TV cases. Most likely quite athletic and possibly into something along the lines of dirt bike racing. Could be a relatively small person (all that clothing and padding would make him look larger than he actually is). Likes to dress in garb similar to LE or has a lot of padded wear and face guards for the bike racing activity. Could also be handy with home repairs, thus a knowledge of specific tools. Maybe even a volunteer fire/rescue background.

Perhaps he attended some of Missy's CG sessions and was rebuffed by her in some way, and she may not have even realized he was coming on to her and made a joke of turning down his advances. His anger seethed and grew. If he attended CG at the church, that would explain his knowledge about the interior, if the class had access to enter and roam about. He may have done some previous snooping around, so knew that surveillance was weak and where it was likely to not be present. May have stopped attending the classes, thus no one would have missed him on that day.

If by chance this person rode a bike, he probably did wear a rain poncho/suit over his clothing, and could have also put thin covering over the boots to keep them dry. Those would be easy to don at the entrance and stash in a bin on the bike.

Whoever it is, the manner of death is too personal and up-close, which indicates to me that he was very angry with her. Also indicates he wanted to disfigure a "perfect face/body"

Of course this is all just my wild thinking (JMO).

That makes a lot of sense. Good thinking.

Bringing over Nationals post 725 (?) from thread 7, w bbm sbm (trying to catch up from 12 hr behind):
"The more I view the video the more I wonder if this perp or perps really were there just to rob the place. .... Also, new info show's weapons of death were his B&E tools and something he found in church's kitchen, which makes me think he didn't plan to kill anyone or he would have brought a knife or gun or something specifically to kill someone. Carrying a gun during the commission of a B&E is worse than no gun.... Last edited by Nationals; Today at 12:41 AM."

Yes, re ^ bbm. For B & E type offenses, some states impose longer mandatory sentence for a person carrying a firearm even it is not used,
that is, longer sentence than if person performs same acts but without carrying firearm.
Rationale: when carrying a firearm, B & E'er is more likely to cause great bodily injury or death - so law deters (or is supposed to deter) B & E'ers from carrying firearms. IDK whether ^ actually works, but that's the rationale.

Does not carrying gun to crime scene support conclusions that this B & E'er -
--- intended only to steal,
---did not intend to cause great bodily injury or death?

For discussion, azz-uming perp carried no firearm but not known as a fact ATM.
Appears perp brought breaching tools, seen in hands on surv cam, that could cause GBI or death. Was GBI or death was planned?
ATM, IDK.

What made the killer hide his mouth and lower face, but expose his eyes, and the bridge of his nose. Eyes/nose bridge are more easily identified. And then he looked directly at that vid cam ? And was clever enough, and agile enough to evade capture, even by the Rangers, FBI and the US Marshalls... What is going on here ? He looks like a kid ****. jmo. Are there any unstable groups who might be opposed to women seeking physical fitness ? Perhaps culturally opposed ?

The closest I can come is this Bible quote: 1 Corinthians 14:34
women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

and this one:

A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

Source for both: http://biblehub.com/1_timothy/2-12.htm

But, IMO, I think it's a major stretch to think that someone would murder b/c they were so offended by women exercising, or because as a teacher, she was exercising authority over men.

I think I'm still trying to figure out how to reply to the right person...bear with me. April 17th Gladiator Video

Hi North coast ... and Welcome !!

To reply to the right person, when viewing their post, click on the "Reply With Quote" (bottom right corner of their post). Their post will come up book-ended with square brackets. Without touching those square brackets (that's important), go down a line or so and type your response and when done, click "Submit Reply".

I can't find the picture. But after looking at I think Google maps it looks like there is a dirt road behind the church. It'd be a little of a hike but not much. And there seems to be trees to keep a car out of veiw.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

If you look on the other side of the highway, there is a railroad that runs parallel to the highway.

I hope LE has questioned all the employees at Whataburger, just a mile up the road. Anyone ride a motorcycle?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cre...9839467c222c44!2m2!1d-96.9350588!2d32.4557173

Whataburger
2440 Presidential Pkwy
(972) 775-2480
Open 24 hours

BB needs to stop with the interviews. Sheesh. call the PD when you have a hunch. Im sure they supplied him with a lead investigators cell phone number...and he decided to moonlight at the PD instead?

Well, it's comforting to know you see it that way too! I thought I had some form of Websleuths learning disability. WLD, LOL.

I have found too often lately that MSM doesn't work quite like it used to. No real journalism, no vetting facts, little direct quotation, and LOTS of borrowed, second hand information. So for now I'm using the warrants as "Bible" and everything else as hearsay and possible red herrings thrown out by LE to help catch their POI.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am reading along but don't have much to add to the conversation today, but I wanted to say, I am on the same page as you are when it comes to media and sources.
Rumors, once out there, are difficult to pull back

I'm super curious about this. One of those people who liked the video has two friends in common with me.
One should stand out as being very different than the rest if you click around. I'm trying to stay within the TOS. I'm not local but have mutual friends with the family and have spent way too much time doing my own sleuthing so maybe I am making connections that are coincidences and mean nothing.

Anyone watch the 12:00 news on fox 4 today? There is no link yet, but I videoed it. Can it be posted without link?

BB needs to stop with the interviews. Sheesh. call the PD when you have a hunch. Im sure they supplied him with a lead investigators cell phone number...and he decided to moonlight at the PD instead?

Maybe it helps him deal with a feeling of helplessness
Maybe he feels the need to help

I am still sitting on the fence about all of this, but Until i hear something concrete, I will give him the benefit of the doubt
If I hear something solid against any person, that will change rather quickly

All JMO

Now a different resident just said it was just a drill........but schools/MPD won't post/say exactly what, which isn't really much comfort to us parents who have kids in those schools!

Maybe it was to make some people edgy and jumpy, create an incident and see what people do... Lots of posts about BB threads 8&9, bible verses, and so on, by many posters. JMO but my meter has gone from vague to Tilt that he has knowledge. I do not think he committed the physical murder, but I think he is holding something back. MOO MOO

Posters had talked about Creekside Church's insurance liability in a past thread - but wasn't MB an employee of CG? Was not CG responsible for sending an employee to a dangerous location?

Could the suspect have parked the car at the gun shop? How close is it of a walk? How about parking the car nearby besides in the actual parking lot of the church? I pulled up Google Earth but it all looks secluded. I bet they had help in one way or another. IMO

If what he said is true - that he goes to LE voluntarily on his own initiative but hasn't been following the case - wouldn't he worry that he'd be impeding the investigation? I do think some of what he says may only be partially true (like he may be going there voluntarily, but not on his own initiate) as I don't see what he'd be doing there to just call up LE and tell them he feels like saying what's on his mind and for matter why he couldn't just tell them over the phone.

Wow the video "like" has me going crazy. Surely LE saw this etc before it was pointed out, right?

Sorry if this has been discussed already. Do we know when BB left on his fishing trip?

Reason I ask is related to his mom saying he told her the day before about his concerns about Missy's safety. How remote was his location and was his contact with his mom by phone or email?

BB is just making himself suspicious imo. His statement makes no sense.

IMO nothing makes you look more guilty than the god crutch. Yuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to judge him. Men like to take action, he wants to do something, anything to find out what happened.

That said, he looks so exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member