TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a issue with a post, scroll and roll, or hit the alert button to report the post.

Thanks!

:rumor:

Please stop with the rumors.

Breast implants and Divorce. Unless you have a link, MSM, or LE it's considered rumor. A post on another board will not fly here.

:tyou:

Bumping

That is because they wanting to include the times the Suspect was on way to Church JMHO.

No, the detectives are getting standard time and daylight time mixed up. Most people get that confused, but you would think detectives would not make a mistake like that on legal documents. That mistake could result in them getting the wrong data.

In the course of my duties I have been assigned to the team working to investigate the murder of Terri “Missy” Leann Bevers (“Decedent”), which occurred on the morning of 18 April 2016 sometime between 0400 and 0500 CST

She was murdered at about 0420 CDT, not 0420 CST. That’s a one hour difference. It’s a technicality, but one that could result in them not getting the right data.

i wonder, and i wonder, i'm not leaning on this but IF the perp did record the murder on their cellphone, would that lead to a theory that maybe this was a "hit" and the person (s) ordering it wanted to see proof.......

bbm ^ Yes, it's possible, assuming someone ordered a hit, but why would perp need to provide proof of death to hirer? Watched too much TV?

Here I'm presuming or maybe azz-uming it was a hit (not actually thinking/believing that's what happened)- Ms B was to killed at a given location (church) at ~ given time (maybe 1/2 hr - 1 hr window, after Ms B's arrival, before CG'ers would arrive). Why would perp record this (aside from being mentally ill, wanting a trophy)?
If MsB is killed within prescribed parameters, pretty clear her body will be promptly discovered, reported to 911, etc.
Not like she would be tossed in Gulf of Mexico and hirer would not be assured of her death, without vid or pix.
No question about whether she was merely injured or actually dead (Note: Even a video of attack would not necessarily prove to hirer that she was dead).
Typically in 2016, news of a death like this hits both Soc Media & MSM within an hour or so.
Regardless of where hit-hirer lives/is on day & time of planned death, whether directly across US 287 from CoC or in Timbuktu, s/he can search SM & MSM for news.
If hirer needs to be advised the plan has been carried out, s/he will be able to verify within a few hours of the death.

Why would hirer need vid or pix as proof of death? To establish fact of Ms B's death so now hirer must pay perp as agreed, e.g., wire money?
In terms of payment, what difference will a couple hours make? Why risk phone calls, email, or other electronic communications between hirer & perp?
Even w burner phones, etc. (ex: Dr. Teresa Sievers, FL, 2015; many others) Why not wait a few hours until hirer can verify thru MSM, leaving no e-footprint?
After receiving phone & e-comm records, LE should have some great info to work with.

Posters questioned timing of Mr BB's fishing trip. In interview: Mr BB said - if Camper #1's phone call to him had not been made when it was, he would have been on the boat and incommunicado for several days.<--- my paraphrasing. Good thing ppl in Midlo were able to reach him.
How much time was there between phone call & est. time of boat departure. How 'far out' does cell coverage go? Could Coast Guard communicate w charter fishing vessel? IDK.

Regarding the "creepy" LinkedIn message, has LE confirmed that they have actually seen/read it...or have they only BEEN TOLD about it from "Missy's friend"?

Because that could make a huge difference.

Agree with this. Wonder which friend claimed to have seen this message and if investigators have been successful in recovering it.

One does not cheat on their own ....but people do things they regret. I wish dirty laundry didn't need to be aired.

bbm ^ Yes, it's possible, assuming someone ordered a hit, but why would perp need to provide proof of death to hirer? Watched too much TV?

Here I'm presuming or maybe azz-uming, it was a hit - Ms B was to killed at a given location (church) at ~ given time (maybe 1/2 hr - 1 hr window, after Ms B's arrival, before CG'ers would arrive). Why would perp record (aside from being mentally ill, wanting a trophy)?
If MsB is killed within prescribed parameters, pretty clear her body will be promptly discovered, reported to 911, etc.
Not like she would be tossed in Gulf of Mexico and hirer would not be assured of her death, without vid or pix.
No question about whether she was merely injured or actually dead (Note: Even a video of attack would not necessarily prove to hirer that she was dead).
Typically in 2016, news of a death like this hits both Soc Media & MSM within an hour or so.
Regardless of where hit-hirer lives/is on day & time of planned death, whether directly across US 287 from CoC or in Timbuktu, s/he can search SM & MSM for news.
If hirer needs to be advised the plan has been carried out, s/he will be able to verify within a few hours of the death.

Why would hirer need vid or pix as proof of death? To establish fact of Ms B's death so now hirer must pay perp as agreed, e.g., wire money?
In terms of payment, what difference will a couple hours make? Why risk email or other electronic communications between hirer & perp?
Even w burner phones, etc. (ex: Dr. Teresa Sievers, FL, 2015; many others) Why not wait a few hours until hirer can verify thru MSM, leaving no e-footprint?
After receiving phone & e-comm records, LE should have some great info to work with.

Not suggesting anyone as perp.
Posters questioned timing of Mr BB's fishing trip. In interview: Mr BB said - if Camper #1's phone call to him had not been made when it was, he would have been on the boat and incommunicado for several days.<--- my paraphrasing. Good thing ppl in Midlo were able to reach him.
How much time was there between phone call & est. time of boat departure. How 'far out' does cell coverage go? Could Coast Guard communicate w charter fishing vessel? IDK.

Thanks for all that. Personally I believe it was a conspiracy. A woman and man conspired to kill her. I think PD knows who did it and are waiting to get enough evidence on the conspirator before they make arrests.

Am playing catch-up like most others. I flagged this yesterday - it's the enhanced video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

This is a screen shot. Swatter's left hand working the door with a long thin tool while the right hand holds a certainly murderous tool. It's the right hand that grabbed my attention rather than the attempt to open the door. Thought it worthy of adding to the thread.

Attachments

• hammequestion.png
    hammequestion.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 104
  • hammequestion.png
    hammequestion.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 107
Am playing catch-up like most others. I flagged this yesterday - it's the enhanced video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

This is a screen shot. Swatter's left hand working the door with a long thin tool while the right hand holds a certainly murderous tool. It's the right hand that grabbed my attention rather than the attempt to open the door. Thought it worthy of adding to the thread.

Crowbar left. Hammer right. IMO

i wonder, and i wonder, i'm not leaning on this but IF the perp did record the murder on their cellphone, would that lead to a theory that maybe this was a "hit" and the person (s) ordering it wanted to see proof.......

Thanks my friend. It seems like I now have to sign in on google chrome and no longer internet explorer. Lol.

I guess Google bashed IE in the long run lol.

But many thanks to Sparky for helping me navigate the posible problem.

Thanks a million Sparky for the technical pm that we just had. ..

Thanks my friend.

So the Tucker fueling company is BB brother and not AJ.

Okay. That makes sense. Plus LE is responsible for not clarifying the C.Tucker.

They have people speculating AJ'S wife while it could be BB brother.

This family fuel business could be the motive. Because Missy would get money from the family business if divorce occurred. So BB may be innocent. But the family could be in the realm.

Btw. Who flirts on LinkedIn. Thats more for business connections. I think Casey was taking MB light replies to another level. Jmo.

As per the story attached, CBS reports that a man that knows MB through CG and his wife confirmed they were listed along with another couple, thus the reason they wrote "he said." We shared this a few times this morning, but it's worth mentioning only because it's not fair to assume it's brother CT, either. We have a reputable media organization who did state that they questioned them about it. You can tell who spoke based on the "he said.." listed twice. Just added additional information :)

<modsnip>

Well I have been reading all the threads and this is my humble opinion.I think this was a hired hit man.Why go to all the trouble to hire a hit man.Money.They took video of the murder to prove that they were there.JMO

Went through grocery store after work. Checked out every person in eyesight to see how they walked/stood lol. Saw no male resting with knee bent in towards body. One guy had his knee slightly bent but not inward.
One lady walked with her right foot out. Strange what you notice when you read crime cases.

IMO: I think SWAT gear was used for several reasons 1) as a disguise and 2) to be able to eliminate having to chase Missy around that mouse trap of a building, should she flee. She would have most likely seen some of the doors opened so an officer wouldn't be care for concern- his presence could be justified.

If I went into a building where there were no cars in the parking lot, I'd know instantly that anyone in there with a POLICE jacket on wasn't really a cop.

A thought I would just like to throw out there. If a man felt like another man took his woman from him, he might be inclined to take that mans wife away from him.

ETA: and if one spouse cheats, and the other person finds out about it, they may be inclined to start looking at other options as well.

Didn't the search warrant say "relationship(s)" ? The (s) could mean only one known relationship and LE is just trying to cover any others which might pop up.

I wish LE had released more of the video and COD instead of these un-redacted search warrants.

View attachment 93975View attachment 93976View attachment 93977

I tried to make GIF's of someone walking .....I hope it works

eta.... not even close. the 2nd and 3rd GIFs are cut....I'll try again tomorrow! Unless someone wants to try? (It was probably already done 7 threads ago...)

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/categ...ze-randy-bevers-belongings-from-dry-cleaners/ Go to 00:40 sec - 00:58 sec

Yes, I posted that video a couple of days ago. There is an additional video I posted earlier than that that shows them leaving the building. First seconds of that video shows them walk out of the building showing their entire bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose