TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read all of the pages. This is the 3rd time that I have suggested that. Toward the very end, is the "affiant's probable cause" for the warrants. That is where the information about extra-marital relationship(s) is mentioned, as well as "financial difficulties" and marital discord. I think that it is important that we get the facts right. JMO What the meaning of the affiants statements is, can be speculated upon. JMO............................ALSO, THIS IS NOT EDITED PACKAGED TEE VEE.

I have read all of the pages... I quoted from page 2. I guess I am missing your point? I have not said they both cheated, but I do think that it's confirmed MB was having an affair. Steve said he has not seen anything to say that either cheated, so I pointed him to the warrant.

Could someone weigh in on whether these two assumptions are correct?
(I checked the WS FAQ and was unable to confirm.)

1. There is no setting to receive email notifications ONLY when someone replies to your post?

2. If there is a particular WS member whose recent posts you want to search for, there is no way to accomplish this with the WS Advanced Search feature. You can only display a list of the THREADS they've posted in -- not the individual posts. Apparently the only way to find their forum posts is to locate a post they've made (not always an easy task) -- and then left click their username and select "View Forum Posts" as shown below.

TIA.

Click on image if it is too small to read.
View attachment 94220

I think your choices are forum notifications only or email as a second notification. Someone pls correct me if I'm wrong, though.

If you want to read someone's recent posts you can do so by clicking on their name and going to their profile page. (But you have to be a member to do that.)

Why don't they just report who he was with? Will BB not tell anyone? Why is this person such a mystery if he is just a man friend?

Because BB called him a "friend" would be my guess. What friend would rat out another friend's name in this situation so s/he could look forward to reporters hounding him and strangers sleuthing his Facebook pages? (I'm sure that LE know the friend's name, and also pretty sure that the friend requested his name be kept private...or we'd have heard it by now.)

Something to consider. I notice that BB likes to have his hand right near his mouth when he talks. I recognize that as a sign of deception. The mouth guard is one of the few adult gestures that is as obvious as a child's. The hand covers the mouth and the thumb is pressed against the cheek as the brain sub-consciously instructs it to try and suppress the deceitful words that are being said. Sometimes this gesture may only be several fingers over the mouth or even a closed fist, but its meaning remains the same.
Many people try to disguise the mouth guard gesture by giving a fake cough.If the person who is speaking uses this gesture, it indicates that he is telling a lie. If, however, he covers his mouth while you are speaking, it indicates that he feels you are lying!

I talk with my hand over my mouth when I think I might need a breath mint. It may mean nothing. I've read the body language books out there, like most of you. But with no damning evidence, all you have in the end is speculation.

Sitting this out for awhile, now, until something new comes along. Like an arrest. #dreambig

Still does not say both parties were having affairs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't recall reading that in a Warrant. If I recall correctly I read it on several local (DFW) news sites and it was quoted as having come from the MPD. It did say "Affairs" as in plural. Did they mean both spouses? Your guess is as good as mine. BB is the one who told MPD about the affair(s).

ETA: Not to say it's not in the warrant. I haven't read it again since it came out so it may be there. I do remember the media was all over it the day the info came out. It's even on Twitter.

Ok, where are your facts. We are told to report statements that can be backed up with facts.

Maybe i just assumed he was having an affair, maybe he was not. sorry for the confusion.

I don't recall reading that in a Warrant. If I recall correctly I read it on several local (DFW) news sites and it was quoted as having come from the MPD. It did say "Affairs" as in plural. Did they mean both spouses? Your guess is as good as mine. BB is the one who told MPD about the affair(s).

I also only read affairs. I think they said CW was very forthcoming about his relationship with MB.

I got the feeling that they got some of it from the Linked-in messages. Not sure if BB told them or even knew about it. I believe he did and "may" have been having an affair also. I believe that he knew or was cheating also based off his attitude from the interviews. This could be why he seemed less than heart broken.

Maybe i just assumed he was having an affair, maybe he was not. sorry for the confusion.

Thanks. I think you did assume, and you may be right. But, as I understand it, ALL of the "target numbers" were connected to Missy's devices....not that there were not inter connections, if you know what I mean. The information that was garnered by the "affiant" may have been Missy telling someone else about an affair that BB was having or had had. JMO

Steve, one of the warrants is missing from page 1. It is the AT&T warrant for the Target Numbers that states there were intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage with the identified Target Numbers

Thanks. That helps to some degree. Although (as i'm sure you realize) if that's the wording ("there were intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage"), it doesn't necessarily mean that LE was claiming affairs being conducted by both spouses - or even by either - at the time of the murder, and it even could be argued that "intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage" might only be a reference to inappropriate flirting and closeness rather than actual affairs.

Here's a new interview with BB:
http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks
One surprising thing was that they all apparently lost their insurance because she died (I guess they were insured through her CG plan?), so the children can't receive counseling through insurance to help them cope with their mom's death.

Wow, that's a shame about the insurance -- quite harsh, IMO. It's been a while since I've worked in HR/benefits administration, but majority of the companies I'm aware of continued insurance coverage for dependents for 30 days after the insured's death. They would receive written notification of the date of cancellation and, if eligible for COBRA, they would be offered the option of paying for coverage for a period of time (at a much higher rate). I realize CG probably isn't run as a corporation (are the instructors considered independent contractors?) per se, but still....sad for the family. Not that it matters, but I wonder why they didn't have coverage with BB's job, which might seem steadier than MB's. Hope the girls get the help they need.

Thanks. That helps to some degree. Although (as i'm sure you realize) if that's the wording ("there were intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage"), it doesn't necessarily mean that LE was claiming affairs being conducted by both spouses - or even by either - at the time of the murder, and it even could be argued that "intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage" might only be a reference to inappropriate flirting and closeness rather than actual affairs.

No you will have to look at the warrant for the exact wording

Wow, that's a shame about the insurance -- quite harsh, IMO. It's been a while since I've worked in HR/benefits administration, but majority of the companies I'm aware of continued insurance coverage for dependents for 30 days after the insured's death. They would receive written notification of the date of cancellation and, if eligible for COBRA, they would be offered the option of paying for coverage for a period of time (at a much higher rate). I realize CG probably isn't run as a corporation (are the instructors considered independent contractors?) per se, but still....sad for the family. Not that it matters, but I wonder why they didn't have coverage with BB's job, which might seem steadier than MB's. Hope the girls get the help they need.

Small family businesses rarely have health insurance. I'm not surprised it was in her name. Jmo

I also only read affairs. I think they said CW was very forthcoming about his relationship with MB.

I got the feeling that they got some of it from the Linked-in messages. Not sure if BB told them or even knew about it. I believe he did and "may" have been having an affair also. I believe that he knew or was cheating also based off his attitude from the interviews. This could be why he seemed less than heart broken.

In the latest interview with MIL she makes it sound like strictly a cyber thing and involving Missy only:
In a separate phone interview on Tuesday, Marsha Tucker, Brandon's mother and Missy's mother-in-law, tells PEOPLE that the details about Missy's "flirtatious" messages "knocked us down a little bit."

Tucker says she wasn't aware the couple was having financial or marital problems.

"I mean, as bad as it is on the girls, especially the older ones, for Brandon to lose his wife to murder and then find out about the flirtatious remarks to other people has got to be devastating to him," she says. "I mean, enough's enough here."

I don't understand why CT would be hobbling from an injury several years ago.

I had foot surgery in 2010 so I can understand why her foot would still give her trouble several years later. Mine still swells and aches especially when the weather swings extreme temperatures or when it storms heavily, leading me to favor it more, limp sometimes, and wear more comfortable shoes to accommodate the swelling and discomfort. I asked the doc, and he said it is not uncommon.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions, though, based on a person's history of a foot injury. I just can't bring myself to accuse someone on such flimsy evidence as what we've seen so far. It's frustrating, but it's not up to us to solve the case. That's for the alphabet soup to sort out, and they will in time. Meanwhile, I'm going to pray they get the break they need in the case soon.

As far as I can tell they should qualify for both COBRA or getting an exchange plan with the qualifying event being the death of the covered employee

Read all of the pages.

Toward the very end, is the "affiant's probable cause" for the warrants. That is where the information about extra-marital relationship(s) is mentioned, as well as "financial difficulties" and marital discord. I think that it is important that we get the facts right. JMO What the meaning of the affiants statements is, can be speculated upon. JMO............................ALSO, THIS IS NOT EDITED PACKAGED TEE VEE.

Respectfully, I did read all the pages of all 4 of the warrants listed. I did read the probable cause section (and am quite familiar with the need to read all of the included documents, not just parts) of all 4 of those, and didn't see any such wording as you summarize in any of them. If there is another warrant than those, that was not on the list, then obviously I didn't read it because it wasn't listed. If you are saying I missed something within those 4, please feel free to point me to which warrant and which page you think I should go. Thanks.

I thought this too. I wonder if he is even reading his mail? He has 3 young girls to raise. His hands are full! Back to reality because life does go on.

Minors may get SSD and Medicare if they lose a parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucasmiller