TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had quite a bit of time last night to dig. The ones I saw were local CG folk saying the relationship was beyond professional, and they left the rest unsaid.

"the relationship, meaning MB and AT?.....................must be. JMO

Well, what if the buddy can't be sure that his own wife or significant other isn't in danger? There remains the possibility that MB was targeted because of her husband's business or something other than personal affairs. I think until a motive is released that I will have to think the friend or associate is doing a wise thing by keeping quite.

I'm not talking now. Do you remember Mark Sievers who was with his wife's family while she was murdered?

The same day the family stated that Mark was with us and he wasn't in Florida.

So would a statement such as this from a friend on day 2 be so hard? Just asking.

Hola. Sorry to interrupt your conversations, but can somebody please provide an update for today (heck, this week)? Like, have there been any new developments whatsoever?

Thank you in advance.

Hola. Sorry to interrupt your conversations, but can somebody please provide an update for today (heck, this week)? Like, have there been any new developments whatsoever?

Thank you in advance.

NADA, sorry to say. JMO

Thank you in advance.

No updates. No new info. [emoji53]

No. The warrant did not say relationships on both sides. The warrant said "relationship(s)." Meaning one relationship. But, in order to hedge bets, LE added the (s). I doubt BB had an affair. Too busy with a 9-5 job, parenting, and too sick.

Actually, "relationship(s)" implies one or more? If definitively plural, there'd be no need for the parenthetical S. I do agree with your point that even if plural, we do not know whether both spouses had an affair, whether one spouse had multiple affairs, or whether both spouses, or whether the relationship was intimate in a non-sexual way (that might be considered a leap given the 'flirty').

Thank you in advance.

Same. I've been in a cloud all week. No clue what's happening over here. TIA

I am so sorry. I read the guidelines numerous times before my first post and didn't realize that would be out of line. I will attempt to delete and since I'm not clear on rules I will stick to reading.

No you are doing fine, please keep posting. There have been many threads where the same thing has Ben mentioned. You didn't know. It's okay, she just asked that we please not say those things as it ends up in a big mess. I would bump her post but the thread is so long, I will have to see if I can find it. No worries, keep posting, we are all just brainstorming here to see if we can figure anything out, with the little amount of FACTS that the LE has released.

I am so sorry. I read the guidelines numerous times before my first post and didn't realize that would be out of line. I will attempt to delete and since I'm not clear on rules I will stick to reading.

Please continue to comment. Don't go quiet. We'll help you if we see a problem. You will catch on. I had countless deleted posts at first. Heck, I just had one a few weeks ago !

And :welcome:

Another thing. BB had this trip planned while he was still in pain. He then had a procedure done 3 days before the trip or so.

Now chronic pain for many months without knowing if an upcoming procedure will work ; Would usually tell someone that my annual trip is not happening this year for just in case purposes.

So I'm not saying that BB is guilty. I'm just saying that I find it odd that someone would still pay money to go on a trip while complaining for the last 4 months about major pain while they could barely get out of bed or walk for too long without big pains. Jmo

Another thing. BB had this trip planned while he was still in pain. He then had a procedure done 3 days before the trip or so.

Now chronic pain for many months without knowing if an upcoming procedure will work ; Would usually tell someone that my annual trip is not happening this year for just in case purposes.

So I'm not saying that BB is guilty. I'm just saying that I find it odd that someone would still pay money to go on a trip while complaining for the last 2 months; They could barely get out of bed or walk for too long without big pains. Jmo

I thought the procedure was a colonoscopy. I've had several and it's no big deal. The day before with the "clean out" is worse than anything. MOO

I don't understand how an unused return plane ticket and a rental receipt for a car that was rented the day before proves anything. It would only show that a person was out of town the night before. A person could easily drive through the night to commit a crime. I would want to see proof of checkout at a hotel the next morning. JMO.

True- but don't forget LE actually quoted the marriage had financial problems AND intimate relationships. (Plural.On both sides. NOT simply that MB had an affair.)
Nevertheless an affair does not warrant murder. Ever.

Plural? She could have had more than one.

No arrest doesn't surprise me. All lab tests would have to be in,and analyzed, all phone extractions would have to be in and analyzed....LE cannot just nab somebody until their ducks are in a row, but they don't seem to be asking the public for help which makes me think that they have a fairly good idea of how this happened and why and who. JMO

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, I just cannot read this whole thing, but perhaps the "saran wrap looking box" held in the perps left hand looked enough like a explosive devise that the dogs were called in?

I do not think that anyone ever posted this theory and it is brilliant really and quite interesting on many levels. Thanks for thinking outside the box. This could answer a LOT of niggling questions.

Agree. Me and Stan are good buddies and we are going on a brother bonding fishing trip.

Well where's a pic of me and Stan having a blast?

Now the upcoming trip was mentioned enough. But nobody from his Facebook friend lists boasted about going or being on this trip.

It just seems like it's a annual trip. But only BB goes and no one from his friend list. Just saying.

Wheres the annual pics from the last 5 years on his Facebook page. Just asking.

It has been said in earlier Threads a Vendor paid for BB's fishing trip. Was this just a rumor or has it been verified?

It has been said in earlier Threads a Vendor paid for BB's fishing trip. Was this just a rumor or has it been verified?

I read it in an interview from MT. I'll try to find a link.

I thought the procedure was a colonoscopy. I've had several and it's no big deal. The day before with the "clean out" is worse than anything. MOO

Hubby was in big pain for a big while. But he decided to still go on a fishing trip 1000 miles away.

So I don't know.

I just don't want to hear that BB was confined to bed or a wheelchair in February or March. But now he was able to go deep sea fishing for tuna or sharks a week later. Especially while paying big bucks to do so. Jmo.

If you had money problems and chronic pain for 4 months. Would you still go on a trip far away while hurting big time. Just asking.

Just to check, I again looked at the departing flights from Biloxi (Gulfport) to Dallas on Mondays:

6:00am to 6:30am: there is only one non-stop and it is at 6am - all others have one stop in ATL or IAH. Seems unlikely he could arrange to be on a flight by even 6:30am considering he would have just learned of his wife's murder after 5:00am. He would have to make the reservation, pack, check out of the hotel, arrange transportation to the airport and get there in time to go through check-in and TSA even if there were seats available and all while reeling from the news of his wife's murder. He simply could not have made one of these early flights. Give him a break - he is only human.

10:20am and 10:47am, arriving in Dallas at 2:54pm and 7:33pm. He was home by 3pm. Even if he managed to get on the 10:20am flight he would still spend a couple of hours getting out of the airport, renting a car (?),driving home from Dallas and would still arrive home later than he actually did.

12:06pm - arrives in Dallas at 5:02pm.

12:49pm - arrives in Dallas at 2:40pm - See above.

The next flights all arrive in Dallas after 3:00pm at which time he was already home by driving instead of flying.

1:04pm: 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 5:45pm; 5:47pm; and 7:02pm.

5:22pm: 2 flights that arrive in Dallas at 8:56pm and 10:36pm.

5:45pm - 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 10:13pm; 10:39pm and 11:41pm.

7:18pm - arrives at 9:08pm.

Sure, he could have made a reservation to fly out of New Orleans, packed, checked out of the hotel, rented a car ( 1 to 1.5 hours?) and driven 1 1/2 hours to the NOLA airport to catch a direct flight to Dallas but he would have to check in about 2 hours before his flight and still have the time consuming airport and transportation issues in Dallas. It would be 3.5 hours or so before he arrived into NOLA airport - if he was very lucky, he would have to return the car to the rental agency (not at the airport) shuttle to the airport, wait 2 hours in the airport after check in (as is suggested to get through the NOLA check ins/TSA etc.), a 1 hour flight and then another 2 hours to get out of the airport with baggage, rent a car and get home. This is IF flights are not delayed and there is no traffic anywhere.

We need to remember that while the actual flight time is short, the getting to and away from the airports takes hours and hours.

I think BB made the best choice to get home the quickest and easiest way - he and his friend rented a car and drove. By looking at the flights available without a rental and drive to NOLA, he got home sooner than any flight could deliver him. Add NOLA and nothing changes except more time coordination and more stress.
Yes! I fly weekly and it is not a fun thing to do. He would have inevitably ended up in a center seat and he is not a small man. I'm sure he doesn't have TSA Pre Check and security lines can be up to an hour long. If I received a call that my spouse had been killed (or anyone in my family) I would much prefer to drive in a car with one other person than on a packed plane squished in between strangers.

There is also the psychological aspect of control. You have no control when you fly these days. You do when you drive (somewhat--you can't control traffic). And I imagine most people would want to have as much control over their surroundings as possible when thrown into an uncontrollable situation (such as your wife was just murdered).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt