TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said in earlier Threads a Vendor paid for BB's fishing trip. Was this just a rumor or has it been verified?

In all honesty. I don't know who paid for the trip.

I just know that my wife is suffering chronic pain right now and about to receive a 2nd shot in 2 months. And she would not be going deep sea fishing no time soon. Jmo

Sorry, I just don't get what difference it makes why he didn't fly. He did not have a lot of money, and may have preferred to drive and think and not hassle with airports and cancellations and long waits. I would drive, too.JMO

I travel a ton and in this scenario, I would have taken a car (guaranteed arrival, keep in contact with, friend/relative is with me, drive right to my home). Air travel is too unreliable (esp in TX in the spring) in a MUST GET THERE scenario, I grab a car and drive. I'm not calculating and exploring and optimizing
options. I'd drop this line of thinking.

Yes, please! I don't like BB's demeanor, but I haven't once questioned his choice to drive rather than fly home. If I get word my wife died and I was out of town a state or two away, I don't want to navigate an airport, spend a fortune on a ticket, then fly next to strangers with an inability to talk or even text to family back home.

No, I'll get my friend to drive a rental car, freeing me up to sit there and make phone call after phone call. And I'll cry like a baby, but at least it'll be my friend witnessing it, rather than 175 strangers.

Only thing I've seen new today is the Tarrant County DA's office has been asked to help review video. Saw it on NBC 5 tonight. Don't know why they would ask them or what it would mean.

I know it's not unusual but do you suppose BB is reading these threads? I notice that many have blown off the Bible Verses but I also have this app. It doesn't automatically post. You have the option to post a verse or not. Verses do NOT come to your app based on subject. For example, let's say I'm interested in Joy, I can search the app for verses dealing with Joy but I can't program the app to only send me verses about joy. Yesterday I posted Luke 8:17 here and on Twitter in reference to him and lo and behold he's got it up on his facebook today. It wasn't a verse the app sent me. I knew the verse but forgot where it was located in the New Testament. I looked up the verse in the search area of the app and then I CHOSE to post it. I said it yesterday and will say it again today, nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
umm..yeah..that's kinda creepy..imo

IIRC, in mid-February FB posts, BB mentioned being grateful to be finally pain-free after finding a doctor that was effective for him. Around this time, he's making his first batch of kimchee and mentioned having had a couple of rounds of diverticulitis with surgery as a future possibility. I don't recall any mentions of pain more recent than that, so it sounds like he had some painful digestive issues that took a while to clear up. A colonoscopy a few months out doesn't sound like an unreasonable medical course of action - and a big fishing trip also doesn't seem out of line with that medical history.

ETA: The fact that I can find this info is exactly why I would never look down upon someone for locking down their social media after being suddenly thrust into the public eye...

Did anyone else think missy was not herself? Or was she only more reserved with him? "She seemed a little … a little more reserved.” said Garcia. “

IIRC, in mid-February FB posts, BB mentioned being grateful to be finally pain-free after finding a doctor that was effective for him. Around this time, he's making his first batch of kimchee and mentioned having had a couple of rounds of diverticulitis with surgery as a future possibility. I don't recall any mentions of pain more recent than that, so it sounds like he had some painful digestive issues that took a while to clear up. A colonoscopy a few months out doesn't sound like an unreasonable medical course of action - and a big fishing trip also doesn't seem out of line with that medical history.

ETA: The fact that I can find this info is exactly why I would never look down upon someone for locking down their social media after being suddenly thrust into the public eye...

Imo. If BB was in actual chronic pain 1 month prior. Then he didn't drive back personally.

So someone drove the rental car for 8 hours. And it wasn't BB. Jmo.

And if BB did drive 8 hours. Then he lied about chronic pain 2 months before. Jmo

In all honesty. I don't know who paid for the trip.

I just know that my wife is suffering chronic pain right now and about to receive a 2nd shot in 2 months. And she would not be going deep sea fishing no time soon. Jmo

Sometimes, in this sort of industry, you don't get a choice if you want to go or not. They're mandatory. Jmo.

Someone earlier mentioned the saran wrap box could a cartridge for a security system. I could not find anything on Google for that. But I saw this and wondered if it was removed from the room s/he killed MB. If this is true then they did know which room they could get her to go to and she was targeted.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sec-cam.jpg
    sec-cam.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 336
I don't understand how an unused return plane ticket and a rental receipt for a car that was rented the day before proves anything. It would only show that a person was out of town the night before. A person could easily drive through the night to commit a crime. I would want to see proof of checkout at a hotel the next morning. JMO.

LE has more than the unused ticket and the rental receipt to corroborate BB's alibi. BB is probably on video in Mississippi and his story checks out. JMHO

We don't know, but I think LE knows all about the fishing trip and the players and the rental car, etc. They have NOT publicly announced that the alibi is good, and if they told BB he was ok on that aspect, he certainly would have made that known. Same with the bloody shirt(s) and good ol Randy.........who, incidentally, we haven't heard a peep from for a while. JMO

Hubby was in big pain for a big while. But he decided to still go on a fishing trip 1000 miles away.

So I don't know.

I just don't want to hear that BB was confined to bed or a wheelchair in February or March. But now he was able to go deep sea fishing for tuna or sharks a week later. Especially while paying big bucks to do so. Jmo.

If you had money problems and chronic pain for 4 months. Would you still go on a trip far away while hurting big time. Just asking.

Yes I would. It's not like he was running a marathon or he was swimming with sharks. And who knows how long it was planned. He may have gone to relax on the boat and not really do that much fishing or if he hooked a big one I'm sure the more experienced guides help reel it in. Plus from what I can remember one of their clients paid for it. This is just my opinion.

IMO Swatperp is a woman or teenage boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After going back and forth and round and round, I have landed right there, too. I have gone back to my earliest impression. I hope LE are talking to the teachers in the local high school.

Imo. If BB was in actual chronic pain 1 month prior. Then he didn't drive back personally.

So someone drove the rental car for 8 hours. And it wasn't BB. Jmo.

And if BB did drive 8 hours. Then he lied about chronic pain 2 months before. Jmo

We don't have any idea what medications BB was/is receiving for his ailments.

I was once hospitalized for four weeks. I could barely move my leg and was being pumped full of IV antibiotics and opiate based pain meds. Whenever the pump would give me a dose of the pain meds, I was able to hobble to the bathroom by holding on to the IV bag support/roller thing. When the meds wore off and I was waiting on the pump to redose me, I could barely roll around in agony on the bed.

He could have been medicated for the trip, the fishing, and the way home. He could have also been medicated during the press conference and that could have something to do with his seeming detachment and lack of emotion. I've abused opiates and benzos in my past and they have the effect of numbing my thoughts as well as pain. JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's obvious that you do not know what chronic pain is.

My wife has chronic pain with no real cure.

Now some moments you can feel ok. Then a 1hr later you are up sh#ts creek.

So a big trip unless discussing how to make trillions would not be warranted for the person who actually suffers these pains.

Jmo

I agree with you completely. When one suffers in chronic pain there is no rhyme or reason for when you feel "ok" and when you can't literally move. It's best to enjoy life as much as possible. IMO

Question for the locals: do you still see an increased LE presence in Midlothian? In other words, can you tell if any ATF, FBI, NYPD, Texas Rangers, Arlington PD, or other agencies are still on the ground at the Midlothian PD?

Thanks for your input. I'm beginning to wonder if there is something at play that we haven't even considered, like terrorism?
I've thought the same, maybe even drug trafficking by tanker trucks, could explain all the law enforcement evolved.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

It's obvious that you do not know what chronic pain is.

My wife has chronic pain with no real cure.

Now some moments you can feel ok. Then a 1hr later you are up sh#ts creek.

So a big trip unless discussing how to make trillions would not be warranted for the person who actually suffers these pains.

Jmo

No, I don't but I've had diverticulitis and if that's what he had, it isn't really chronic like a fibromyalgia or RA. If he had surgery for the diverticulitis then he's probably fine now. When I have my flare ups they hurt like hell but they come and go. One day if/when I have another flare up I would consider surgery. My point is I don't think his was a true chronic disease not that it isn't very painful. And again if a client paid for this trip and it was planned before his health issues started who is to say he wasn't going to go until he started feeling better and decided to go. I don't know. No one knows so obviously this is just my opinion and personal experience with diverticulitis.

I agree. I can't imagine if I were out of town and heard my spouse had died, much less been murdered, that I would be in the right frame of mind to start looking up flights and planning logistics. I imagine a lot of people would just immediately get in the car and start driving home if they weren't all that far away to begin with. I wouldn't be thinking about travel time or TSA or looking up flights later that day, I would just want to feel like I was making progress to get home to my children and maybe at the time hopping in the car was what he felt was the easiest way to accomplish that. In hindsight there may have been a flight that would have gotten him home sooner than he could drive, but I imagine if he had taken a convenient flight right after hearing the news a lot of people who suspect him would question that he looked up flight schedules ahead of time to know exactly what time they left. I don't know, I just don't know that I'm convinced BB had anything to do with this despite his seemingly unusual behavior since her death at times. I hope he isn't, for his girls' sake.

These flights would also have to have availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl