TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all we have on Tarrant County (courtesy mgkins)

Originally Posted by mgkins
"Guys, I need sleep He/She posted that they say the Tarrant County involvement on TV NBC 5 news at 5 today."

And I said thanks, interesting, g/night, etc.
Just actually looked and saw this same info on page #62 of this thread. A search app would be wonderful. Just type in a phrase,and the referenced item would be found/ Would put a stop to posters unable to find something that they doubt exists. jmo

Our local news said Tarrant county was asked to review the video. The newspaper has morning editions and evening additions (which I think may have been too late to include this info). I will look in the morning to see if anything is in the Fort worth paper.

I am glad im not the only one that saw the story, I was beginning to think I was losing my mind from being so glued to this site the past few weeks. I am wondering if they made an error in reporting or that info wasn't supposed to get out? There is no mention of it anywhere. Like I said if my parents still have it recorded I will go video tape it tomorrow.
Sorry for all the confusion surrounding this, don't know if the news made an error or why there isn't any stories out there about it on any news station.

Here ya go! :)

MAY 05 2016
"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

And here's a bit more:

According to an affidavit, Missy was exchanging messages with another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, starting in January. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature. Police also told FOX 4 the man messaging Missy has cooperated with investigators and was not and is not considered a suspect or a person of interest.

Hope that helps!!

:drumroll:
TY so much for this. I see it is "several " new POIs. A group of people ? Hmmm...

MAY 05 2016
"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

And here's a bit more:

According to an affidavit, Missy was exchanging messages with another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, starting in January. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature. Police also told FOX 4 the man messaging Missy has cooperated with investigators and was not and is not considered a suspect or a person of interest.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks for finding that link! Is it also posted in the Media Thread for Missy's case? If not, would you mind posting it there so we can find it the next time this question arises?

Just actually looked and saw this same info on page #62 of this thread. A search app would be wonderful. Just type in a phrase,and the referenced item would be found/ Would put a stop to posters unable to find something that they doubt exists. jmo

Indeed. Thank you! :dance:

MAY 05 2016

And here's a bit more:

Hope that helps!!

You're wonderful. The proof. Solidified my thinking. Enough said :)

Is this what closes the thread? Snark? I'm honestly curious because I always come in after the fact and when the thread is closed but I don't understand why.

I am really enjoying for the most part that this site is neutral though I see some really pounding on specific people who don't seem to be official suspects but again for the most part Websleuths is a hundred and twenty times better than what I have seen on SM.

It's not the only thing. Lol. But usually snark starts other things and here we go. Lol this case is tricky. Tricia graciously gave us a little more room and it's been confusing. If LE would clear or name a suspect it would help us alot. But I think they are a little busy. Lol. Rumors are a no no. Sleuthing people who are simply on the outskirts of a crime are a no no. Social media links, unless approved pop up and spread and they have to close it to clean it up....many things can get it closed but...All the rules make it the best place around.

I recall that LE said that the people named in the search warrant are not at this time POI's or suspects. Why do you think Sparky keeps posting that LE hasn't named any POI/Suspects? JMO

LE did say that they now have "several" new POIs...LE does not usually come out and announce their POIs jmo.

Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
NG said she didn't go for the last 2 "weeks". Also, NG reiterated what the gym owner had previously said that Missy had been more reserved, quiet at the gym.

and is not this the same guy who was at the church at 4:35 ?

Respectfully.. Media Link please as I have not seen the identity of who the Camper at 4:35 a.m is. Media or Legal documents released. Please don't bring rumors here to grow legs. It is against TOS

LE did say that they now have "several" new POIs...LE does not usually come out and announce their POIs jmo.

Yes. I still would like to know who the "old" ones were. "New" suggests that they were some previous POI. JMO

You can hook any phone up to a prepaid account. The pre paid account is the " burner". All you have to do is put the sim card in a different phone. Did that make sense? They also sell some pretty good droids for pre pay.

That's good for some purposes, but the StingRay doesn't need a sim card to trace.

"Even if you switch SIM cards, a Stingray can still read your phone's International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, which is baked into every SIM-card-based handset. If the targeted phone's IMEI is known to investigators, that's as good as catching the IMSI."

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/cellphone-tracker-stingray,news-21718.html

Tricia posted a sticky earlier today about the ad issue. Just scroll to the bottom of the forum page and change your view mode to mobile. It really helps, fwiw.

bump..

MAY 05 2016

And here's a bit more:

Hope that helps!!

There was a case I saw on Dr. Phil a few years ago about a young guy who visited his dad and disappeared. The dad never hired a lawyer and also was said to cooperate with LE but wouldn't take a poly. But I think polys are bogus. The LE always said he wasn't a POI or suspect. But now like a year or so ago he is suspect. And so basically I think LE will say someone is not suspect even thought they are just to not show what they have. I don't think the boy was ever found but I believe LE thinks the dad harmed him. And this is my opinion.

Not a lot of time to get emotional? He had 9 hrs in the car. :-/

Exactly! If that were me, my eyes would have been so red and swollen from crying. And I absolutely wouldn't have drove, I would have waited for the next flight home. Crazy!

Point well made, and worth repeating. It seems so easy for people to make generalizations about groups or categories -- e.g., Texans, men, women, husbands, wives, heck, even Americans in general. And really, who doesn't go through a day without making some sort of generalization, or say, a rationalization, at least once or twice, in an attempt to make sense of all of the madness/chaos/diversity around us?

Interesting you would link madness/chaos/diversity. It's so unlike you. JMO

MAY 05 2016

And here's a bit more:

Hope that helps!!

Thank you. Respectfully, that is from six days ago and the posts I was referring to were more recent, as if this were new news.

Also I have seen more cautions than I can remember from WS mods that POI does not equal "suspect" so POI should not be used as a synonym of "suspect" until the actual word "suspect" is used.

There was a case I saw on Dr. Phil a few years ago about a young guy who visited his dad and disappeared. The dad never hired a lawyer and also was said to cooperate with LE but wouldn't take a poly. But I think polys are bogus. The LE always said he wasn't a POI or suspect. But now like a year or so ago he is suspect. And so basically I think LE will say someone is not suspect even thought they are just to not show what they have. I don't think the boy was ever found but I believe LE thinks the dad harmed him. And this is my opinion.

Is that the Dylan Redwine case out of Colorado?

MAY 05 2016

And here's a bit more:

Hope that helps!!

Thank you, gliving, for the source!

So as of May 5th (the same day LE released the warrants) LE told Fox News: "Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

That was 6 days ago! This should be getting more traction if true - - if only to make these peoples' lives a little easier right now. :(

Snip from article

Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Latest-Warrants-in-Missy-Bevers-Death-Investigation-Reveal-Financial-Marital-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

Its possible. Unfortunately I am living proof. Was in a cast two years more in than out... will not walk the same again.
I have illnesses that contributed to the way I walk and how I got fractures.. even after healing, I can't walk without pain.
So I can understand this aspect of the case.

Locals say her name was given to LE because of the similarity in gait. Not because of her family situation or any other coincidences being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn