TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some of you are asking for links to the info we are hearing in the area. The newspaper for Tarrant county is the Star Telegram that may be a good starting point for confirmation that Tarrant County has been asked to look at the video.

I went to their website. I searched for MIssy Bevers, Tarrant County, separately and together. And some other iterations.

Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Despite repeated request for links to this info, none has been forthcoming. So I feel confident in calling BS. And I will apologize to anyone who proves me incorrect.

ETA: A Google news search yields nothing either.

I haven't seen anything on it. I just noticed a post here from someone saying that was "new information" but I can't find anything in any news source stating Tarrant county was involved, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. The person who posted it wasn't specific.

I have researched and am also unable to locate it. I will consider this nonsense until I or someone can verify otherwise.

FWIW I've convinced myself who the perp may be. Never would I post or hint who she is because a bun fight with me on WS is nothing compared to the devastation in her life if my piddly beliefs are wrong.

Naming any possible involvement as accomplice (or had knowledge of) the psychopath's murder, is different, IMO. To me BB is involved and I also believe both "dabbled" in their marriage apropos external intimate relationships.

Your free to believe whatever you want. However having some facts to base your opinion on would be nice. Re: BB dabbled.

I read the article in which LE are now looking at some new suspects. Readit here, several days ago. problem is that this thread moves like lightning. Would be good to have a summary at the end of each day, as to what was new from that day, re LE statements, pressers, news reports, interviews. jmo

It would be great for someone to compile facts like this but I'm sure the mods here have their hands full with TOs at the moment (TO means Time Out I assume?). I have been sucked into this case the past few days but I don't have time to compile such a list of facts (if any) each day. Wish I did. Maybe someone with more time will step up.

I've only been posting a few days and I can already see why the mods are frustrated. You should NOT be allowed to post "new info" into this thread unless you can cite where it's from. I am tired of reading things people are saying without sources.

How do you know this 'new info?' I mean, even if it's from an unnamed source who you know personally, at least say so, and if it's from a reputable news source then absolutely say so! Otherwise, you are creating more chaos by sending lots of anxious people out on wild goose chases with real people at the end of those chases.

/end rant

edited to add in case it's not clear: liz b, I don't mean 'you' personally! I agree with your post about compiling actual facts; that's why I responded to it. I meant the general "you" as in "we." :)

Our local news said Tarrant county was asked to review the video. The newspaper has morning editions and evening additions (which I think may have been too late to include this info). I will look in the morning to see if anything is in the Fort worth paper.

Hey, y'all. I'm a Texan and familiar with Tarrant County's state of the art medical examiners and forensics facility. Evidence is sent from all over the state for analysis from this facility. It is no way related to where a suspect or victim resides. Our dear Hailey Dunn's remains were sent here (she has a thread) as well as other countless victims. Also, I am a Texan and don't own a gun and am in favor of gun control. Not all Texans own guns!

I don't understand why LE would announce that they are looking at "new" suspects when they never named any "old' ones. JMO

I don't either, and for my own part, I would love to read the article in which this statement is referenced.

Unfortunately, however, no one seems capable of linking to it.

What is a burner phone and how does it work? Are we sure there was a burner phone? Why would SWATPERP need any phone at all at the crime scene? This disguised, planning, stalking perp took a phone to a murder? So much for thinking this was a very cleverly concealed and organized perp.

I don't know much about burner phones, but they are obviously disposable so they much be fairly cheap. Being fairly cheap, do they really take photos and video?

It's not just burner phones. It's any phone, walkie talkie, GoPro, tablet, laptop, desktop, gaming console, camera, home security alarm, etc, anything at all that has the potential to connect to a cell tower or internet provider.

It's really kind of a fascinating.

Your free to believe whatever you want. However having some facts to base your opinion on would be nice. Re: BB dabbled.

It's my interpretation from the SWs and the wording/phrases and BB's own words. Initially I thought it's very odd he said he's "worried about what the girls will come to know" and not what they will come to know. Perhaps he dabbled. However,flirtatious relationship (to me) is also a far cry from an affair. That's why I reserve judgment in using that word (just yet - on both MB and BB side).

Yes, I too trust I'm wrong. I certainly do not believe BB murdered Missy. That perp is a pscyho.

Our local news said Tarrant county was asked to review the video. The newspaper has morning editions and evening additions (which I think may have been too late to include this info). I will look in the morning to see if anything is in the Fort worth paper.

Would you provide a link to the local news source to which you are referring?

Also, I am a Texan and don't own a gun and am in favor of gun control. Not all Texans own guns!

Point well made, and worth repeating. It seems so easy for people to make generalizations about groups or categories -- e.g., Texans, men, women, husbands, wives, heck, even Americans in general. And really, who doesn't go through a day without making some sort of generalization, or say, a rationalization, at least once or twice, in an attempt to make sense of all of the madness/chaos/diversity around us?

I don't understand why LE would announce that they are looking at "new" suspects when they never named any "old' ones. JMO

LE is always inscrutable, until they pounce... I recall the "new suspects" in reference to the list of people and the phone numbers which were released. as in, they are not focusing in on the people connected to the phone numbers, but focusing on some previously unknown, and hence "new" suspects. jmo

You can hook any phone up to a prepaid account. The pre paid account is the " burner". All you have to do is put the sim card in a different phone. Did that make sense? They also sell some pretty good droids for pre pay.

Thank you tecloser, I think I'm understanding. So when I want to buy a 'burner phone' I'm not actually buying a cheap anonymous cell phone off the rack at a store, what I'm buying is a pre-paid account/sim card that I would then place into a phone. Not my phone, because that would be dumb. But maybe a cheap phone I bought off Craigslist? Is that it?

I have researched and am also unable to locate it. I will consider this nonsense until I or someone can verify otherwise.

This is all we have on Tarrant County (courtesy mgkins)

Originally Posted by mgkins
"Guys, I need sleep He/She posted that they say the Tarrant County involvement on TV NBC 5 news at 5 today."

And I said thanks, interesting, g/night, etc.

NG said she didn't go for the last 2 "weeks". Also, NG reiterated what the gym owner had previously said that Missy had been more reserved, quiet at the gym.

I still looking for it but there IS a on one of the news videos a longer part where the gentleman at the gym MG that says she seems off (paraphrasing) but MG did state in that interview that MB had not been to the gym in xx time frame. Still looking if I come across again I will post. Until that time jmho.

In all honesty. I don't know who paid for the trip.

I just know that my wife is suffering chronic pain right now and about to receive a 2nd shot in 2 months. And she would not be going deep sea fishing no time soon. Jmo

Your wife is in pain, so BB shouldn't have gone on a trip? Sorry, but there's no logic in that. The fact he went on a trip to do something he enjoyed, that reportedly was paid for by others, and that he apparently had the ability to handle physically, makes all the sense in the world.

Thank you tecloser, I think I'm understanding. So when I want to buy a 'burner phone' I'm not actually buying a cheap anonymous cell phone off the rack at a store, what I'm buying is a pre-paid account/sim card that I would then place into a phone. Not my phone, because that would be dumb. But maybe a cheap phone I bought off Craigslist? Is that it?

No it comes with a phone. You can get cheap ones or higher priced ones. But say you have a good phone, but no service, buy the cheap pre paid, and put the sim card in the good phone . I think that's a better explanation. Sorry. Lol

LE is always inscrutable, until they pounce... I recall the "new suspects" in reference to the list of people and the phone numbers which were released. as in, they are not focusing in on the people connected to the phone numbers, but focusing on some previously unknown, and hence "new" suspects. jmo

I recall that LE said that the people named in the search warrant are not at this time POI's or suspects. Why do you think Sparky keeps posting that LE hasn't named any POI/Suspects? JMO

I don't either, and for my own part, I would love to read the article in which this statement is referenced.

Unfortunately, however, no one seems capable of linking to it.

Here ya go! :)

MAY 05 2016
"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

And here's a bit more:

According to an affidavit, Missy was exchanging messages with another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, starting in January. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature. Police also told FOX 4 the man messaging Missy has cooperated with investigators and was not and is not considered a suspect or a person of interest.

Hope that helps!!

:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members