TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that RB was one of the 9 names mentioned in the search warrant that was made public, I hope this observation falls within the TOS.....but RB and VB checked in somewhere in the state of Oregon a little over an hour ago with a photo of the two of them attached. Would LE allow a POI to travel 2500 miles away if they were using any conceivable working-theory in which that individual is involved?

I've had the same thoughts-what if a couple of kids decided (regardless of motive) to do this as a real life game style act? It wouldn't be impossible to see convincing themselves that this was a terrible bad person that deserved it (not that anything indicates that AT ALL, but people (esp. impulsive/angry/hurt teens) can take one action/percieved personal threat) and create an entire rage. I hope that isn't the case. But I don't think there is a "good" ending to any of this, regardless of the perpetrator(s).

Mansfield is important? Why? I can't remember and can't go back and read all 14 threads. Please help me. LOL

Not sure about Mansfield. But Tarrant county is Fort Worth and its suburbs, Dallas and its suburbs are Dallas County.

I'm not talking now. Do you remember Mark Sievers who was with his wife's family while she was murdered?

The same day the family stated that Mark was with us and he wasn't in Florida.

So would a statement such as this from a friend on day 2 be so hard? Just asking.

I'm sure he told the police. If I were him, I would NOT want my name out there, to be treated like CT is being treated. Hell no.

AT's FB page says he lives in Mansfield which is in Tarrant county.

Thank you for explaining. At first I thought it was autocorrected but now I guess sledging is a thang. I should get out more.

I did no know the term either, so googled gym sledge. I thought I had my answer -
sledge2.jpg

LOL. Guess not. Sometimes google is not our friend. Sorry, pls return to topic.

Mansfield is in Tarrant County and that's where AT and CT live....Who has the link to this "story"? I haven't seen news of Tarrant County being involved.

Have no idea; simply responded with interest that another county is asked to assist with the tape/CCTV. Not being snarky, however AJ and CT are not suspects. LE has told us they have *new* POI on their radar. For example, the poster did not type "Due to learning CT and AJ live in Tarant County, that PD has been asked to investigate".

Clearly, if true and IMO, Tarant County has expertise in this field.

JMHO, Again, I do believe there are other cell phone Providers SW that a copy has not been given to the clerk for filing (public information)

1) People Magazine comment from MIL stating that MB texted her on Friday April 15 - M. Tucker name is not listed in the AT&T Target numbers

2) in the AT&T SW the wording,Also per this SW, it plainly says that from extraction from Both MB & BB iPhone (s) ** probably 3 iPhones in play, due to BB line is longer redacting the #** and MB iPad. It also states reason for these numbers as they were all had communication with MB >>This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers"

3) So, if MB is murdered on Monday April 18, :thinking: they are wanting records prior March 1 and afterwards until April 24. JMHO, this could what the (s) is in relationship (s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers". MB was deceased, so what could these "Targeted Numbers" be talking about and to whom from April 18 very early a.m until April 24, day after MB Funeral. Is what LEO wanted to know....:thinking: Someone talking about the affair (s) or :thinking:

From Probable Cause Affidavit pg 2/3 " A portion of these messages (as well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers".

they extracted from both MB & BB iPhones and her iPad. *BB line on his number is longer so there are at least more than 1 number, same with VB.

From ATT Target Number SW & the Probable Cause Affidavit
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-12&p=12533805#post12533805

"NOW THEREFORE, this court hereby orders AT&T to provide historical record information,
facilities, and technical assistance to provide the Midlothian Police Department (herein-after
includes all other persons identified above) with the services and information related to these
identified Mobile Directory Numbers here and after to be referred to as "Target Numbers":

1. The following is ordered to be provided, if available, for the time period of 03/01/2016 to
present day 04/24/2016;

pages 2/3 & 3/3
Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers". A portion of these messages (as
well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided
to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal
relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers". Officers have
also received several tips from citizens with possible suspect leads due to the surveillance
footage being released to the general public. Some of these leads have been very specific
as to the approximate weight, height, build, distinct walk and or feminine sway of the
suspect. These tips have been followed up and are identified as "Target Numbers"
identified above

Sorry, I can't seem to quote the link originally posted here. But someone said the only new news was that Tarrant County was being asked to review videos. But I don't see the story anywhere so I was curious as to where that came from.

Target numbers is actually a redacted name, no? They had released that information without the "Target Numbers" listed and it was an actual name listed. So everytime you see "Target Numbers" it was actually CW's name. He was the dude she was having linkedin converstations with.

I'm a doofus. Where was this posted? Was there a presser I'm missing?

Agree 100% that LE cannot restrict travel for someone who's not under arrest or hasn't been charged with a crime...- but for people who have been leaning towards RB's involvement (which includes myself), LE has either "cleared" him altogether or don't have enough to make an arrest. I know in Texas, LE can legally "detain" individuals who they suspect were involved with, witnessed to or have information about a murder for 48 hours without charging them.

Do we have any sources for this new information and the information regarding the Tarrant County DA?
I haven't seen anything on it. I just noticed a post here from someone saying that was "new information" but I can't find anything in any news source stating Tarrant county was involved, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. The person who posted it wasn't specific.

Given that RB was one of the 9 names mentioned in the search warrant that was made public, I hope this observation falls within the TOS.....but RB and VB checked in somewhere in the state of Oregon a little over an hour ago with a photo of the two of them attached. Would LE allow a POI to travel 2500 miles away if they were using any conceivable working-theory in which that individual is involved?

As a matter of law, you can't be limited on your travel - at least within this country - if you're merely a POI. Anyone and everyone LE is looking at would be free move about as they'd be guilty of no crime, aren't charged with a crime, aren't in custody and aren't even a suspect in a crime. If LE restricted people's movement every time someone's name ended up on a search warrant, it would be catastrophic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member